Any other vapers on the board? why in so many states is vaping so controversial...

any other vapers on the board? why in so many states is vaping so controversial? I live in Philadelphia and got called a racist for vaping in public. City is passing ordinances to crack down on vaping with the mayor calling it an epidemic that must be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

visioncig.com/
vapeaboutit.com/scientific-study-proves-second-hand-vapor-is-not-harmful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking faggot. Smoke tobacco like a real man.

Vaping? You mean like a s s d i c k s?

Liberals are easily swayed by the media. The media is owned by corporations. The tobacco industry has many large corporations that push this shit.

It just works.

Same reason Hillary has a chance at all.

so its hillarys fault a white girl called me a white guy a racist for vaping? I just dont get todays climate I guess.

Heavy vaper here. Wismec realaux with a tf-v8 tank. Have uwell crown and joyetech cuboid 150W as well.

Feds be mad we don't want to take the Jewish cancer sticks anymore. Hence the crackdown. Luckily I work in a Jewish restaurant so they let me vape freely anywhere in the place. Kikes love this shit.

I vape strictly Halo. Have the Reactor, people don't give me shit about it where I'm from (*upstate* New York). Here they treat it like a cigarette, so no smoking outdoors in parks etc. Which is AKA for not doing it around people.

NYC here. No one gives a shit unless they're normies inside buildings.

>vapist
>racist
wut?

Vaping right now desu

>be at friends party
>his friend is there and she is vaping
>ranting about how our foods are toxic and only buys organic
>about how the government puts flouride in our water to poison us
>about how there shouldn't be a government, or money, and how it shouldnt be illegal for her to do drugs because its her body and thus her rules
>friend says that people on drugs can be a danger to themselves and society
>makes an areyoukiddingmeface and says smugly "fuck your society!"
>all the while she smokes this nicotine ridden fedora mouthpiece

i've never met a vaper that I liked

No, you didn't follow what I said. I was relating the power of media manipulation to both issues, vilification of vaping, and Hillary having support. Two irrational positions to have, yet people do -- because of media; and the corporations that own it.

Kill yourselves. Vape pens are the fedoras of the mouth.

This, why are vapers such unlikable cunts like vegans?

>vaping retards putting this shit into their lungs with ZERO studies on its effects
>some vapists didn't even smoke and just took up vaping
ISHYGDDT

Because vapists are gay.

This. I don't even smoke but I prefer vapers to tobacco fags.

Tobacco industry shilling and damage control

God damn...them digits.

If you're vaping to quit smoking, good for you man. If you never smoked before vaping, please kill yourself.

>2packs a day
>also vape
>cloud my car out between cigarettes when I'm out on deliveries
>mfw

can you get healthy vapes with no nicotine?
they look cool and I like the ritualistic aspect of them.
It would just be fun to blow huge plumes of smoke in the air for pleasure in my house

it's all h3h3's fault

Its legal to vape indoors there what city is that? here in philly its illegal due to the birth defects.

>i've never met a vaper that I liked
Im trying to quit smoking Im the same person I was before though this vaping is expensive but cheaper than regular smokes.

>vaping racist:
Good for you, you are substituting 2 ingredients of unknown hazard, for thousands of dangerous compounds.

you are bypassing tons of taxes, which pays for nig-nog welfare...racist lol

>((Healthy))

Too much juice will make you cough up colors but, yes there are non-nicotine vapes with flavors of all sorts. Young kids buy them and switch to nicotine later

zero studies huh

5000 times less carcinogenic than a single tobacco leaf according to European studies (not funded by Phillip morris)

im sure the arsenic and thousands of chemicals Marlboro and camel put in their cigs are waaaay healthier than vegetable glycerin lol

>you are bypassing tons of taxes, which pays for nig-nog welfare...racist lol
Is that the logic their using? I got accused of being white by the same girl, she said Im a white male and I cant argue with being white. She then went on this thing about me being scumm yet I have never said or done a racist thing in my life.

You do realize you don't have to smoke if you don't vape right?

I started vaping 2 months ago to stop smoking. I'm already starting to vape far less and can go days without it. I still think it's pretty lame but it's better than smoking. One thing I've learnt is all the shit they add to cigarettes definitely make it more addictive. My cravings have went way down since I started to vape. I don't think Nicotine is as addictive as many say it is and companies add a bunch of other shit to keep people addicted.

Shit, dude.
Did you at least defend yourself?

>Did you at least defend yourself?
I was kinda in shock and just told her im not a racist but that was when she called me white which she said makes me scum. Other than that she bitched and this was in front of an IHOP.

>vape ricing
What's the fucking point

I actually got attacked by a christian family for trying to vape in public. Maybe they hadn't heard what year it is but I'd really rather live in a place where I wasn't faced with real, visceral persecution every time I try to blow a sikk cloud.

I vape too. Wismec reuleaux with a tobeco mini super tank or wotofo troll. Honestly, I hate the "vape community." They act like 420 blaze it faggots and get TRIGGERED when anybody mentions the health risks of vaping. It's cringey as fuck and almost makes me wanna go back to cigs

There is actually astroturf on part of big tobacco and the state by tax association as well as other nicotine replacement products as vaping fails the least.

you do realize vaping is a valid form of smoking cessation device

nah take Chantix and kill your self with the side effects that way big pharmaceutical companies get cashed out goyim
it's all about money in big government, the FDA is no different

Monsanto gets a pass

>I actually got attacked by a christian family for trying to vape in public
Its getting nuts out there people want us dead because were racists for vaping. I live in a black city yet noone black ever called me a racist not even my black friends, it seems to be mostly white females 18-25 who do this.

>They act like 420 blaze it faggots and get TRIGGERED when anybody mentions the health risks of vaping
Their not worse than smoking are they im trying to quit

They're pretty GOAT actually. If you aren't hooked on cigs, you'd have to be a faggot to start vaping. But if you're already hooked, go for it. The vapor is hard to take at first until your body gets used to it, but once you do it's a big quality-of-life improvement. You don't get winded from cardio anymore. It's almost like being a non-smoker again

I vape. I used it to quit smoking. It was the only thing that worked. I know its better than smoking, and i dint need some bullshit study to tell me that. Its basic common sense ffs.

>You don't get winded from cardio anymore.
is this true? so if i try vaping i can quit smoking?

definitely. I went from smoking a pack a day to vaping and in 2 weeks I could feel the difference in my lungs. vaping combined with Breathing Gym has gotten rid of my smokers lungs

There is literally nothing wrong with Nicotine

>definitely. I went from smoking a pack a day to vaping and in 2 weeks I could feel the difference in my lungs.
fug I gotta get in on this bro any suggestions?

visioncig.com/
Make an account, you can buy single products or in bulk for resale. Low cost shipping.

Fucking faggot drink real bleach like a man

vaping is faggery. I've yet to see anyone vape. It's pure hipster bullshit and gay as fuck.

should I use a store there is one near me called vapedoras or should I use online?

I've found that you can save a good chunk of money if you buy online. If you need that instant gratification local shops are fine.

You faggets piss me off. Take your fucking douche flutes and shove them in each other's asses nobody thinks you're cool

That ID
>ANGRY D

>If you need that instant gratification local shops are fine.
wel being that im quick smoking dont wanna take a chance reverting to smoking so maybe a local shop is best.

Vaping is in the top 10 of autistic activities one can do.

>Vaping is in the top 10 of autistic activities one can do.
so me quitting smoking is autistic wtf bro?

Also a vaper from Philly.

>6363636
Nice get

>I live in Philadelphia and got called a racist for vaping in public.
You'll have to explain this to me, because it makes no sense.

I did for years. My lungs were so fucked that I do more than 200m sprint without coughing up various shades of brown or yellow. Still recovering from that shit.

>be 21
>Have smoked for 6 years already
>Quit smoking
>HOLY BALLS OF SHIT FEELS GOOD
>Just a week without smoke and your lungs feel funny in a good way
>Two weeks without smoke and i wake up before the alarm clock rings all woke and with a smile
>Spend two less hours in the bed every day.
The killer feature for me was that I need to sleep less so I have more active time every day.
>Havent smoked for a year
>Know I absolutely wont ever again
>Learn about vapes
>So I can be smoking without smoking?!
>I WANT THIS
>Fucking run like hell to the nearest store
>Try it
>AWESOME
And then me and my lungs lived happily ever after.
I enjoy both having nicotine and not being tobacco cuck with full lungs of tar and arsenic.

>vaping
I thought Sup Forums hated faggots.

grats user, thats an awesome way of life hope I get that feeling bro!

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

>cdc proves vapor is harmless
>American politicians are too shitty to understand science
>passes harmful regulations that only benefit big tobacco industry

it's not like Sup Forums of all places didn't see this coming

vapeaboutit.com/scientific-study-proves-second-hand-vapor-is-not-harmful

I vape alone all the time in my car and shit. The nicotine high helps relieve the massive amount of stress I have to live with every day. The flavor is also great and blowing out clouds is fun especially if you can do cool tricks.

It all comes down to control. Some idiot doesn't want you doing that because they wouldn't do that and by the looks of the hate in here it has worked. Vaping is by far safer than smoking and I know quite a few people that have been able to quit nicotine all together with the help of a vape pen. SO FUCK YOU FAGGOTS get off your high and mighty horses. Nothing wrong with vaping. That being said I do think they should stay in designated smoking areas.

My retarded work friend ACTUALLY started vaping because of that video

vaping was instrumental in my quitting smoking. tobacco companies fund the anti-vaping movement. figure it out from there. i smoked for 18 years and vaped for two.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ciggerate companies paid for it

Because you are a legit autist dude kys

>it's not like Sup Forums of all places didn't see this coming
if vaping is safe why are all politicians calling it crime like making laws against it and stuff?

>mouth fedora

Dat user Id tho. Poop lmao.
I got me a joytech AIO to start out. Fucking thing burns out atomizers like crazy. Looking at getting the x cube ultra with the tfv8 baby. How do you like the full size v8?

>Fucking thing burns out atomizers like crazy
new bro looking to quit smoking
anya advice?
what are atomizers?

Nicotine has benefits though, it could help against America's obesity problem.

As a newbie myself I'd say don't get a "beginner" device. Just spend a little more upfront and get a nice temp regulated mod with a nice tank. The atomizer is what turns the ejuice into vapor, usually made of a cotton and a metal coil. Google dry hits and how to avoid them. I had to learn the hard way. Glhf

Not sure you're a racist for vaping but you're certainly a faggot.

You're a fucking pussy mate.