/sino/ - 中文

The inner planets have always been a part of China ediiton.

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ut90Uf4o_8o

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9MtlioRJpU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520029536108.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=T07wFQ-vXoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqy4DAfdSJ0
theepochtimes.com/youtube-celebritys-relative-detained-for-suing-ex-chinese-dictator_1883680.html
youtube.com/watch?v=raG_Ysu3b4A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqdtTDklhZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=bze1eKu5Aac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your views on Christianity with Chinese characteristics /sino/?

Chinese adopting Catholicism means American Conservative acceptance of China. Cucking the Pope was the most genius powerplay by Xi, we are literally witnessing 4D chess here folks. Idealogical war is the name of the game here. The Left Wing is trembling as I type.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=R9MtlioRJpU

Can’t you just imagine thrusting hard & deep into Wing’s innocent chinese pussy while holding both of her cute little soft soles and smothering them in your face while inhaling deeply and licking them

>Wing
>innocent

Prozzie confirmed he dated her for a while. He probably succed the fucc out of those toes while plowing her.

China aid to US - 3750B yuan (700M today)
China aid to Israel - 175000B yuan

What’s old prozzie up to these days

living it up in taiwan
there he can finally be an adult
PRC was just playing games for him, he didn't take the country seriously

He actually more fucked up in Taiwan. He is trying to recreate this old life in China with new random people. His new friends are just generic copies of Cmilk and Vivi. Random American from a hick area married to a marginally attractive local. New Vivi’s name is Vicky. The loser is trying is even trying to find “friends” with the same names

This is the face a Gookslut makes the morning after you plowed her and succ dem toez all night.

isn't sexpatting a lot more expensive in Taiwan?

>His new friends are just generic copies of Cmilk and Vivi. Random American from a hick area married to a marginally attractive local.

>Vivi
>marginally attractive

Maybe 10 years ago...

in what way

cost of living is much higher than tier 88

who is willingly moving to tier 88 cities

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520029536108.webm

his monkey wife dragged him there
so ultimately he was merely following the pucci

broke nibbas

While I agree with you, Prozzie is trying to recreate his life before Vivi got pregnant. He is trying to go back in time before his life became shit, which happens to be when Vivi was better looking

Once you get here, the first 30 rows of women are gold diggers.
The 50 rows behind are cross country romance enthusiasts.
After those are the ones normal but damn do they look normal.
They are nice though.
>mfw be poor yellow bloke

Then there are the rare gems, the best of the best, the Taiwanese aboriginal women.
Only the finest men get to date them, eventually marrying one.

Vivi is like /sino/'s version of Hilary Swank hot or not

More like Abo(mination)

more like um jealous much

leave mom alone and let her go bankrupt or support her and work as an slave?

drive that old truck delivering goods to warehouses and always fearing for my life at each traffic light stop and suffering anxiety when talking with the clients that are receiving the goods
or
enjoy a good relaxing job using my chinese skills and working at the business district of Lima.

Our boy pondering what mistakes has he made that his life has been reduced to making a video on this topic

By the way, it’s pretty fucked up that he is profiting from making a video calling on everyone to take pictures of random Chinese kids and post them on the internet. I hope some Chinese parents beat the shit out of him if he tries taking a picture of their kid.

real thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=T07wFQ-vXoQ

>chinese skills

such as?

Writing fiction about visiting China

Western China is pretty insane if you've only been to eastern China. They are totally different worlds. Xinjiang and Tibet have some of the world most astonishing natural landscape. Lots of people there still live as nomads with barely any modern technology or trace of civilization, as opposed to the huge skyscrapers in Shanghai, mighty royal palaces in Beijing, or pretty ancient little gardens in Suzhou.

I spent 3 months in Western China and enjoyed every minutes of it. It's better to hire personal tour guides and rent your own all terrain vehicle with drivers(otherwise GL on getting stuck on flood or mudflow on some random 3 mile high mountain). You'll need someone who can speak Chinese/Uyghur in Xinjiang, and someone who can speak Chinese/Tibetan in Tibet. Also someone to translate if you only speak western language. Otherwise you'll miss a lot of fun with local people and easy to get into trouble.

Stay away from the Mongolians, don't touch their girls at bars and don't drink with their men. I learnt my lesson and you don't wanna be hospitalized in a holiday. The Tibetans will scam the hell out of you if you don't have locals help you. Chinese and Uyghurs usually don't give you trouble. Kazakh/Kyrgyz people are the best, they'll dance with you and play music around, but you'll never know what they're talking about and they hate your Uyghur friend.

>having uyghur friends
would rather eat shite

我会说中文一天天

Which province has the best Mandarin accent and why is it Jilin?

Beijing and Taiwan are the worst. Dunno about best

I have a classmate who is from Jilin and you are right my friend

Taiwan is alright

>scatfetish kraut wants to eat shite

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

i'm just saying if i had to choose between befriending an uyghur and eating shit i'd devour the steaming pile of feces in a heartbeat
but as i am never going to befriend a shitgur both events are more than highly unlikely

Their channel seems to have died last year. I guess dat Falun Gong funding stopped flowing.

insufferable people on that channel

poor tzuyu working too hard

youtube.com/watch?v=Qqy4DAfdSJ0

I dont even remember how many mouths had sucked my cock.

It is pretty hard to remember zero

one...

your mom's !!!

>Chinese authorities have abducted and detained the mother-in-law of Ben Hedges, a television journalist based in New York with celebrity status in Taiwan, in direct retaliation for her having filed a criminal complaint against former Communist Party leader Jiang Zemin.

>The sudden arrest of Sheng Xiaoyun is the latest incident in which local police and security forces have retaliated against practitioners of Falun Gong who have lodged criminal complaints calling for the indictment of Jiang Zemin for crimes against humanity and genocide.

>Sheng Xiaoyun and [Ben's father-in-law] Dai Yi have been incarcerated several times for practicing Falun Gong and petitioning the Chinese regime to end the persecution.

>Both Hedges and his wife Crescent Dai work at the New York headquarters of Chinese-language broadcaster New Tang Dynasty Television, which is, along with this newspaper, a subsidiary of the Epoch Media Group.

theepochtimes.com/youtube-celebritys-relative-detained-for-suing-ex-chinese-dictator_1883680.html

真的让你思考。

hate this guy

>Crescent Dai
lol

I liked seeing the sexual tension between him and his female co-hosts.

link pls

Just watch any of the videos on his channel:

youtube.com/watch?v=raG_Ysu3b4A

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqdtTDklhZ8

>that feel when you get pamphlets in the mail every year advertising Shen Yun performances (also owned by Falun Gong)

how do i short chinese steel industry? only respond if you have good financial instincts (i.e., not peru)

since foreigners are not allowed to own shares at chinese companies listed in the chinese stock markets, you must play on the HK exchange.

then lets find which steel company listed on the HK exchange has more exposure to the US market. and lets short them.
we can do this also on US exchanges.

>random Chinese kids
actually he meant kids used by begging gangs. But by all means make a shitty strawman if you want

>20 minutes into Hellotalk and chill

thanks peru i'll do the opposite of your advice

I watched that video too. It was about potentially kidnapped kids. The problem is how can foreign tourists (Winston’s main audience) differentiate between kidnapped kids and children of poor people. Winston’s suggestion is instead going to result in foreigners creepily taking pictures of random children. That’s not going to help the image of foreigners in China.

that stupid hairstyle to cover up his balding hairline just accentuates his massive forehead

god, it must absolutely suck to go balding.

Foreigners can buy B shares

Damn i miss China ;_;. Hope i can return after finishing my studies.

its up to you my friend.

Did you see that Wing’s blowjob video leaked? I hope that isn’t the tip of Prozzie’s cock

Yeah, it looks like shit, but he still ended up with a Taiwanese wife.

there's absolutely no way she's full taiwanese

Isnt that girl the same girl from the Mandarinmadeeasy youtube channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=bze1eKu5Aac

Where could I watch videos /read stuff with English AND simplified mandarin subtitles ?

I do no want to miss the Chinese Century and there is no way I can do it without English translations

what textbooks are you using for learning chinese?

I have none

I just want material with double subtitles to kick start my interest

what about the tight chink pussy, doesnt that motivate you enough?

someone posted a site that does that for Chinese/Japanese/Korean dramas. I think it requires a subscription and the ability to withstand shitty east Asian dramas.
google "viki"

True, but still.

Yes.

I'm a faggot and Chinese men don't attract me either

Thanks user. Downloading Chinese movies and integrating double subtitles with dedicated softwares is probably the best thing to do

How do you guy watch Chinese movies?
I've been going to a theater near my local Chinatown for new releases, but no streaming services have a lot of modern films and I don't know any Chinese trackers.

I like East China t-b-h. Not too extreme like South or North. They pretty chill too.

Sino is a masculine general no gays allowed

dating a ladyboy is not gay.

>straight sinoboos resorting to asian pussies instead of white ones
>masculine

very gay

very straight

link

>28c today

Just sweat my shit up senpai

>still below 0

kill me

is the lad going to zheda in China?

Fucking hot in shanghai today lads

That's weird. You always sounded like a fag.

>trying to rent an apartment, keep being told the online price is fake

Why so many fucking scammers?

welcome to china

I think I need to whip out the shorts for today

You need that sweet little connections my nibba,
Your wh*Te Boi face are screaming please scam me you beta

上海确实好热好热
我都没体验过那么热

God I wish that was me

Why are ccp shills obsessed over some meme cult. I literately found myself once arguing with some German antifa who liked the ccp and was explaining how falun gong was connected to the far right in Europe.

Do missionaries have better luck converting Chinese or Japanese people to Christianity?

Which branch of Christianity is the most appealing to Chinese/Japanese?