We should ally with russia and gangrape USA

We should ally with russia and gangrape USA.

Then once Russia was through with us, they would invade you too.

russia doesn't like homosexuals. if a russian saw you on the street, he'd smash your head in

pussy

SHART BREATH SHUT YOUR STINKY FUCKING MOUTH CUM SLUT BITCH

Russia wouldn't want to ally with either of us.

Rangeban Canada when?

BIG WORDS FOR A MAN WITH SHIT IN HIS PANTS

>Russia having anything to gain from allying with worthless leaf brigade

:) ok

RANGE BAN RED DIT WHEN NO CHANGE THAT JUST MAKE A BOARD SPECIFICALLY FOR AMERICANS TO SUCK AUSTRALIAN COCK

Cuck

You sense US populist warming up to russia and you are feeling left out. Let me be crystal clear. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO US CANADA. IF YOU ALL DIED WE WOULDN'T"T EVEN NOTICE.

One guy doing all the fucking while the other sits in the corner and jacks off hardly constitutes a gangrape.

Has Putin ever met with weed-man? Or is he too irrelevant for all that

How exactly would Russia benefit from that partnership? I'm sure most of the population think Putin is like Stalin and the ones that don't shit post on Sup Forums all day.

You guys + china would still equal immense rekking on our part.
Try it leaf. Sage and hidden slide thread.

Except Canadian military is nothing compared with Russia or the United States

You guys bought one WW2-era diesel sub from Britain, and couldn't get the fucking thing into the water after ten years of trying. Im not making that up. You were bringing in contractors and shit, yet the thing still kept catching fire.

In case you didn't know, Russia's fleet is 50 years ahead of yours & we are 20 ahead of them. Russia is also still using unguided munitions, which we stopped using in America after Vietnam

I don't know why you would be delusional enough to think Canada has anything to offer Russia except for oil and fucking maple syrup

Now THIS is ASSHURT THE LIKES OF WITCH I DIDNT EVEN THONK WAS POSSIBLE

you moronrs think you can just charge in your meese and throw your maple syrup grenades at us while apologizng for stepping on peoples yards adn take our fucking land well your fucking wrong we would blow the shit out of you the second you step over the border you fucking idiot

>end result

Russia would reject us if we tried to do that.

ok

>murican is getting increasingly nervous

Dafuq is russia and canada gonna do
Both our militarys combined are still tiny compared to the retardedly large american military

not strong enough

We're reaching shart levels which shouldn't be possible.

Nut up or shut up, cuckboy. We'll spank that ass and liberate all that fine crude while Russia drunkenly watches from across the Bering Strait.

This. Imagine putin meeting with weedman for the first time.
>Putin puts hand out to shake.
>Trudeau smiles and meets putins hand.
>Putin grins and while shaking, cracking of bone is heard as putin effortlessly breaks the weedmans frail radius.
>Trudeau screams
>WHYY? WHYY? PUTIE?
>putin pulls out glorious makarov and relieves justin of his duties by firing a 9x18 through his puny liberal skull.
>putin turns to camera, shrugs coyly, and utters
IT IS 2016...

and?

did anyone hear that?
>our hat is talking

>why would Russia want your gay ass help?
are you good at anything besides syrup, hockey & shitposts?

>no war for you, just go back to bending over for SJWs

As a Canadian, I just want all of you fat fucks to know that I pray and sincerely wish nothing more than death and destruction upon your lands.

I cannot WAIT until the next 9/11 happens to you guys again.

The first time it happened, (I was around 8 or 7) my whole family and a lot of our friends got together on our lake house to celebrate as the news showed both the towers getting hit over and over again.

It was one of the most happiest days of my life.

My sister and I didn't quite understand it at the time due to how naive and innocent we were to our horribly inbred and fat southern neighbors, but over time with our subsidized and MUCH superior FREE education (we aren't drowning in 100k debt), we finally saw the USA for what it really was, which made the memories of what happened that much more enjoyable.

Your racist and disgusting nation built upon an institution of oppression is horrible and decrepit, and must simply be destroyed in order for the world to become more stable and peaceful again.

My best friend served a few tours in Afghanistan in our much better armed forces, and often told me about how fat and out of shape the average amerifat soldier was, and how the small percentage of those that could barely manage to run a mile partied and drank hard while heckling the locals. Our military basically had to do everything for you as you cowered away in your FOBs.

Oh, and get this; whenever it was one of you fat fucks got killed by an afghani that got sick and tired of your stupid fucking occupation of FREEDUMB, your people would cry and sob for days while the Canadian troopers would laugh about it behind your backs.

Hell, he told me that many people in his platoon still laugh about those dead fucking Americans to this day, which gives me a hearty chuckle.

When trump wins, it'll be what us Canadians and the Europeans that look highly towards us will want, and oh boy, it'll be great.

I look forward to celebrating with my gf this time.

>America's hat missing.
we can move some eskimos east and problem solved.

hope Russia keeps outing shill-dirt

Canadian SSR when?

>As a mudslime born in Canada

FTFY

> t. Sergei

Hands off our pole!

But Russia is anti homosex, they'll never ally with you.

that's alright with me

i'm literal cuck for the BRC (big russian cock)

easy there leaf... canadia doesn't even have a military, how would you invade?

>1 post by this ID
>obvious slide thread

SAGE

>Amerifat education

Our military does more than yours, fat fuck

If you're not going to delete this shit picture in 5 minutes we'll nuke your neoindian shithole faggot

A lot of loyalty for a fucking leaf!

>the gay capital of the world joining russia

sage

You mean you'd politely ask Russia to invade us?
You leafs can't do shit.

>end result

If ever there was a war between Canada and the USA, 'Murica would win... But that's the thing, it wouldn't be just us... We are the UK's favourite kid, and with the UK comes France and possibly Germany, possibly Russia by default. No one would ever side with the Americans in a war, you're a bunch of obese downies

Ur kill

Don't listen to OP he is retarded.

it would go like veitnam

we are a large ass country that is mostly uninhabited. we are literally the wet dream of any geurilla fighter. They may be able to invade us quickly the problem is keeping us occupied

New Zealand is neutral or something?

>is this a parasite Canada brought here
that isn't smart enough to fix his own shit country?

>drop dead

Kek

Sounds great, count me in. We could get the help from fellow spics and niggers to sabotage them from the inside.

Russian gangs are actually pretty big here

bring it motherfuckers

Give me your address so I can send you a care package, commie.

Just you wait, fuccboi

Us Brits would team up with the cowardly Canadians and the mighty Russians if it meant America getting rekt.

You're country would be next to useless in the war.

This is the one of the world's experts in guerrilla warfare you're talking to. Need any dirty job done? We do it, fucking up roads, supply lines, oleoducts, anything.
We can plant a mine for every fatass sharter, we can jew them out of their monies and motivation by filling their burgers with cocaine, our military is probably the most experienced by far in all of latin america.
Believe me, if there's anything a colombian is good at it's playing dirty, our genious for evil is endless. The shenanigans in Vietnam will look like childplay when we show you how business works in a narco guerrilla wasteland that has been at war with itself for more than two centuries.

Colombians are bro tier