American culture and life thread#1

Sup Forums has become an anti American circle jerk so we need to have a comfy safe place for ameriboos and americans to discuss life in america and ask questions
Welcome: Ameriboos, Americans, neutral and curious people, nice people
Not welcome: Anti Americans, Sup Forumstards, rude people

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=WIu8N78f1BE
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw
youtube.com/watch?v=XacvydVrhuI
youtube.com/watch?v=DHEOF_rcND8
youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc3ZrmhDN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have a bump

what's american culture?

>american culture

>life in am*rica
"how many times have you got shot?"

>safe spaces
Leave.

>American culture and life

Thx
Here is a whole article
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States
I'd say personally the modern globalized culture of this world does come from america
There is nothing wrong with comfy safe spacea

>tfw you will never visit new england
>you will never experience a comfy american Halloween

Pls read the op rude people are not welcome.
Mostly 0 even tho mass shooting that gain publicity are increasing. America is actually getting safer and safer and more federal gun regulations are coming

>his country needs safe spaces

Good taste.
It does

>safe space
>gets shot

Where do you live OP? Tell me about your state.

reddit libcuck babby

Cringe
I love in central new jersey one of the richest places in America. We good schools, libraries, universities and other services but it's too expensive and the property taxes are too high and thx to tr*mp, we are gonna pay more.

How much would a g10/g20 van cost in the US? Are they still available in good condition?

>thx to tr*mp
how is it his fault?

whats the best accent from each region?

I live in central NJ too

Why's the roof split up like that? Did an am*rican try to sit there?

>and thx to tr*mp, we are gonna pay more.
How so?

Might be a weird question, but is there some some statistics/chart of mass shootings by state?

He reduced the rooof of sate property tax deduction . It used to be unlimited now it's 10k. My property tax is 12k.

lel

i have no idea about american shit so i'll just stick to.

You can get one for 10k bucks but they are rarely in good condition.

Here is the firearms death more accurate than just mass shootings
The point of this thread is to a be a non Sup Forums American thread retard.
What county? Somerset here.

it's obviously an addition from another time period or an attempt to look like one

>The point of this thread is to a be a non Sup Forums American thread retard.
>start moaning about trumpet.

>it's obviously an addition from another time period
Kinda like immigrants

>9.7
Damn we lackin'.

wow nice one sven!!!!!

What recent guns have my fellow Americans purchased? I'm looking at getting a CZ 805 soon for the superior czehology, but I might settle for an Evo 3

Yes, about 2 to 4 grand for something decent.

How's the gun law going?

how does dating work in america? is the girl expecting you to pay for everything? is she expecting to get picked up at a certain hour?

The last part boggles me, if i'm dating someone for the first time I usually tell them to go by their own means. Also, I can't recall a single time in which I paid for everything.

Thanks Frank

is it true you guys get impress by everything all the time?

>is the girl expecting you to pay for everything?
probably in a biblethumper zone like the south, but split in more progressive areas
>is she expecting to get picked up at a certain hour?
no expectations for this aside from what you plan out

It's the truth. I am paying more shekels because of trump.
>mfw only have handguns.

>What recent guns have my fellow Americans purchased?
Police surplus Ruger Mini-14GB.

this can vary so widely it's kind of incorrect to make any broad assertion. Suburbanites by nature of their lifestyle tend to pickup a girl, while urbanites tend to meet separately especially on the first few dates. Some women expect a man to pay for everything, but it's becoming increasingly rarer if you're not a pushover

Not really alot of people here in the north east are huge whiners that don't like anything.

Fast food and fast cars that can't turn.

That map doesn't add up with the murder rate at all.
They have to be excluding NYC, Chicago and LA

Nice. Gimmie some of those guns.

It's Firearmdeath rate not homocide rate

I want to buy some land in the middle of nowhere in either Maine or Montana lads.

How costly is it? Are they good states apart from being predominantly white? How’s the rural life and winters there? Are there any skinwalkers, aliens/UFOs, or any other spoopy shit I have to watch out for?

Thanks for any help boyos

Main is not cheap but Montana is. The thing is wjat are you gonna do there? Do you have an online job.

>Montana murder rate
.4 per 100,000
>Firearm death
16.7 per 100,000

I don't think suicides can make that big of a difference

Does any American here know, if I have to register my non-commercial livestock (chicken, rabbits, pigs, sheep) at the USDA?

Thanks. I guess dating culture is actually quite similar.

Probably work online. I suppose I could get something in construction if that fails. I’m thinking more down the line in the future though after I save up some cash

It depends on the state or city. In La for example you can only raise one chicken while in nyc there are less limits

Give me guns

give me swords

lol burger nailed it

I gotchu senpai

I have literally never heard of this country before in my liffe

>Gimmie some of those guns.
Give me head.

Suicides are 2/3rds of all firearms deaths.

it's a southern state, I don't know why they have a separate flag here, might be an error

hows raw foodstuff in the us compared to europe?
i only hear horror stories from romanians in the states since apparently everything is cheap, but shit and has no taste

That's because they don't knowbwhere to get good raw food. Farmer markets have excellent quality and not expensive food. Even the closed ones are not baad.

How profitable is it to buy up guns and sell them every time there's a mass shooting?

had my email hacked by a fucking khazakstani senpai
it's all set now though

>hacked by altaic nomads

It's mostly a ruskie in Kazakhstan

> White
> Washington and Oregon way ahead of California
H-how is that?

Is true that you wear shoes indoors?
Also, it would be a good idea to visit Savannah, GA?

Why does Sweden have so many Sup Forums users?

thanks!
if im white, can i immigrate to the southern us?

>Is true that you wear shoes indoors?
I actually do. It's out less pressure on my feet when walking around the house

Memeing aside, tell me about Wyoming. Why it is a relatively obscure state?

autism

It's a pretty state, but there isn't too much there to justify many people living there so it has a very small population. Its only claim to fame is being the location of Yellowstone.

Really it depends on the household. My family never wore shoes in the house, and I don't either. But I remember growing up and having friends who's families did, especially if they were in and out of the house a lot for particular reasons, it just becomes a hassle to take your shoes off and on. One friend lived on a farm and his parents were in and out of the house all day long grabbing stuff from the main house and storage barn.

L1A1 here, it's pretty cool and stuff.

Most of the states in that area are not great for farming, heavy industry either, so that leads to them not having a big population. It's mostly blue collar workers and ranchers, the scenery is beautiful though.

Yes go to Texas alot of jobs there.

>ywn in a white, rural America, full of hopeful, polite and friendly people ready to improve their community through hard work
youtube.com/watch?v=WIu8N78f1BE
Cities were a mistake
Too cold for Hispanics.

This is what most small towns are like, that I've lived in at least. I live out in the country and I never lock my doors or worry about crime. Tractors going by and people waving at each other.

What's it like to live in a big city? I assume there is more to do at least.

oh shit a Uruguayan :O

Well I lived in small communities, a city and Paris (which is enormous).
Yeah cities are great, at least here, they're very suited to work. Everything is within reach and you really have choice in where you want to work.
I think what separates cities from smaller community really is choice : Choice in work, in entertainment, in friends. People are always friendlier in the countryside because in the city, that guy you didn't say hello is one of thousands of anonymous passerby you'll meet that day. Out there, it's one of the people you regularly meet, so the pressure to be friendlier and open socially is stronger.
Yeah always having stuff to do, and especially big events is what I miss the most. I like the comfy life, but there's something about the grandiose of concerts, parades and museum events that just aren't there outside of cities.

Bump

yey

>Be American
>Get shot

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
Americans, post folk music, preferably from your state.
This is an order.

California representing

White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane:
youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw

Friend of the Devil by Grateful Dead:
youtube.com/watch?v=XacvydVrhuI

Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes:
youtube.com/watch?v=DHEOF_rcND8

And if we take the true meaning of folk music as being "music that originates in local popular culture, and is passed down from generation to generation" and not "we got an acoustic guitar lol" then honorable mention should go to Sublime who is the official band of SoCal and will be played by people long after we are dead and everyone else stops caring.
What I Got by Sublime:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc3ZrmhDN4

Btw does anybody know any folk bands in California from outside the two big metros?

I used to play white rabbit with my Martinique girl friend on my accoustic bass. Bloody good time frankly.
California was a really vibrant place at that time, no wonder it clashed so hard with the puritan mid west and south. Quite a nice looking place to live frankly. Wonder what not californians think of it, or what non californinans used to think of it, because it would be Heaven on earth frankly.