What do you think of this clip

What do you think of this clip
/youtube.com/watch?v=o8KjKFyROaU

She's just like one of us! Such a real person!

here he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Homu thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" lesbian magical girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a mahou shoujo movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Homufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>oh look, it's THIS thread again
why do you even care about this crap? get a life

because she stuffs her ass

Down to earth.

stop this you fucking moron

How do you know?

she stuffs it bro its obvious lol

She's just like me. I can relate to that!

she just seems like a super chill regular lady and so so talented at wacky regular wacky zany characters but isn't she dating a 50 year old movie director?

ive seen her pusy

based.

>ive seen her pusy
that photo where she has a load balanced on her forehead; that takes poise; models practice that kind of thing
#quirkygurl

were there any pictures of her asshole?

No that was Bar Refaeli

Maybe a long time ago girls bragging about sex toys would've been hot or funny. It's just repulsive now.

BASED pusy poster

wow you are autistic as fuck

Girls don't masturbate.

is putting in a butt plug considered masturbation?

No, it's just to stop you pooing.

Why did she get the "I'm white but my children aren't" haircut?

>posting shit from fucking 2013

she's trying to appeal to normie females by making herself less attractive

bump

These fucking people are so contrived, that it defeats my indifference towards them. My only solace is not paying for any of their "art". unironically Tom Cruise is hated. Oh and if you think she is anymore than a mall six O feel sorry for you.

this story seems like it was carefully selected by her pr people. having a story about jlaw and sex toys is titillating; but it turns out to be a joke set of sex toys so people in ohio aren't scandalized. then jlaw gets to tell a funny story like in some coincidence-driven family comedy film that ends with her being humiliated in a quirky and relatable way.

in short it seems mostly fake or like the event was at least half staged so she could have a story to tell. gross.

idk i kind of like thinking about jlaw getting her ass stuffed with butt plugs and being so open about it on national television

This video is ancient history as is JLawrence.