Army confirms: Training slide lists Hillary Clinton as insider threat

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY VOTE FOR THIS DUMB CUNT

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/23/army-confirms-training-slide-lists-hillary-clinton-as-insider-threat.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/army-slide-lists-clinton-as-insider-threat/article/2599956
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf? I love the army now

the military is home to a vast lot of what can be called patriots. people with american values, religion, pride, honor.

Hahahah bump

Nice to see a proud and upstanding military that believe in values and country, not shekels

nice powerpoint gayboy. maybe vote for hillary cuck? thanks, fgt!

>Snowden
Poor Snowden

Fake and gay.

That's it, if the Army says she's a threat, then it must be true. I'm now #FeelingTheJohnson

Kek btfo

Use the washington examiner link in the fox link

washingtonexaminer.com/army-slide-lists-clinton-as-insider-threat/article/2599956

Bypasses liberals "faux news" mental filter

kek

lel

>washington examiner

Top kek drumpfshits. You are really desperate.

A shame, since Snowden is a Hero.

100% this.

You really are desperate, Cupcake

Samefagging yourself? Really?

The military has always paid more attention to politics than the average voter, but they're a lot less vocal because "commander in chief" bullshit.

>Manning, Petraeus and Snowden.
>threat to anything but the globalist agenda.

Most suck to be an armyfag, I'd had hate to have to nod my head along with this conditioning bullshit.

Time to brand these soldiers for the greater good

I think he's LARPing a CTR shill as part of a display of ironic memery.

>100% this

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Samefagging when there's ID?!

>has shitposting gone too far?

You cant "this" your own post. You fucking shill. Kill yourself for being useless.

>fake and gay

guess that's why there's a U.S Army logo in the top left

It's humor, he know's his flag would show up and it would already look suspicious.

>Trips of Truth
Oh wait
>Shill Trips of Lies

More like dubs of niggerdom.

>Singles of Man-Child

lol

Fucking kek nice Correcting The RecordĀ® newfaggot

this is what autism looks like.

Lmao, A-a-Australia, IS THAT YOU?

His village only has one computer that isn't being used as furniture cut him some slack

Either a LARPer or a CTR that doesn't understand IDs.

Shitposting can never go too far.

>us army wtfm

what does wtfm stand for?

What the fuck man ??

Does this increase OR decrease the shitposting level?

leafs or strayacunts pls explain

:^)
:o)

>careless or disgruntled employees
>hillary clinton
Which one did they mean by this? Was she careless or disgruntled? Did she do all of this on purpose to tank the United States? Really makes you think.

What the absolute fuck is going on

why would you want either option as your president?

www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/23/army-confirms-training-slide-lists-hillary-clinton-as-insider-threat.html

It is legit folks.

I knew since the jews are making a positive thriller movie about snowden that he's not to be trusted.

Oh you'll feel a fucking Johnson alright you stupid worthless faggot

That's not the point, the point was her intent. Did she fucking do all of these mistakes on purpose? For a purpose? Was this all planned? Was hillary a trump plant all along? Or worse a saudi plant? A KGB PLANT? RULES FOR RADICALS? SAUL ALINSKY? COMMUNIST

What a jackass.

>someone near me is on Sup Forums

I think she's just senile m8

This.

>check em

My sentiments exactly

(You)

Good, why anyone in the army would support shillary or any other democunt is beyond me

we need to reincarnate j edgar hoover. immediately

Sup Forums wuz kangz

(You)

Did the army really label her as a threat? Guess I'm stumping for Trump now.

So he can fuck shit up some more?

multiple presidents were too afraid of him to fire him. we need him back.

During a training exercise they had a slide of potential domestic threats and she was on it.

The thing is she strikes me as a very disgruntled person.
Like something traumatizing happened to her early in her life and set her on this path, not that it wasn't coaxed by outside forces and not that it wasn't a grooming, but specifically that.

The guys who made the powerpoint got in trouble and pulled the slide though. Pressure from the top down can be rough. Staff officers are always deep in the kool-aid.

did he """""""""""""""""commit suicide"""""""""""""""" yet?

>when you have to share the village wifi and everyone thinks you're samefagging

#FeelingHisJohnson

Not yet but considering current veteran suicide rates nobody would even wonder if the "committed suicide" and would just continue on as normal.

>google us army logo
>put it in powerpoint
its that simple

The army would be the first ones to round us up. I don't know how I feel about them.

this is what autism looks like,

If you actually believe this you're deluded.

poor snowden

I'm not. If you believe that the military wouldn't then you're the deluded one. Yeah, there would be a couple of soldiers that wouldn't, but most would.

this is what autism looks like.

Even if his intentions were good, his actions breached operational security so he was technically an insider threat.

As an Army infantryman I can safely say that I'm not the deluded one here. If you actually think a bunch of 18-25 year olds who overwhelmingly joined only for college money are going to round up US civilians on behalf of the government and chain of command that routinely fucks us in the ass every day of week you are sadly mistaken.

don't let this slide

Too late hillary, it already slide.
Dos vidaniya.