imdb.com/company/co0077108/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>strictly platonic
what life you leadin' boi

Wasted indeed.

I know that feel bro.

>strictly platonic
cuck

Is Monday a good day to watch Ginger Snaps?

>talking to grill
>hit it off but never really hang
>make plans
>the convo was dying the day before so she left me on read the day of
>didnt want to double text
>instead put on snap that i was hanging with another grill and doing the plans i was supposed to do with grill 1 to make her mad
>waiting for the right time to text her

Am I doing this right bros

What kino is this and are there lots of cute scenes like the webms?

No. Only plebs seek out romantic/sexual relationships!

Ginger Snaps. And yeah, there are lots of cute scenes, as well as some tragic and heartbreaking ones :(.

Nope. Don't play games. That's woman shit.

If you make plans with someone and they don't follow through, give them one more chance. Always go forward with the assumption of good intent. Maybe something came up in their lives, maybe they were feeling shitty. Don't send passive aggressive texts, don't be a dick about it. Just say you're sorry they couldn't make it and ask them if they want to do it another time. If they don't get back to you, just move on.

If you make plans a second time and they flake, they're not interested and they're kind of a cunt, and you need to forget about them and move on. Remove their number from your phone and get on with your life.

I'm not gonna mention it at all or be passive aggressive. Just going to start a new convo and see what happens from there.

fuck me, monday again

she doesn't care about it or you, at all. letting yourself think she does is a mistake.

Did you actually ever find the name of that song?

still looking, mate. have been literally for a decade now.

Have you tried writing a letter to anyone involved in the production of the movie? Long shot, but one of them might bite. I bet it's an unreleased track they commissioned that only every got used in the trailer or something.

Are you saying that all your friendships with other guys were sexual?

haven't, bud I've been thinking about it.

I think the best option would be contacting the distributor, but finding out who was it back then and to have the company still functioning today might take a bit of luck

>met a girl freshman year
>shes actually really cool and funny
>she has bf
>ok no big deal we're just so friends
>months later develop crush for her
>fuck.jpg
>try to get over her but can't
>fast foward senior year
>she broke up with her bf of 3 years
>she starts coming over and we watch films(moonrise kingdom) and listen to music and cuddle
>we kiss
>shes my first kiss
>greatest moment of my life so far
>she gets weird about it
>a week later she gets back with her ex and we never talk again
>turns out she was banging her co-worker while we were hanging out.
You dont want this to happen to you user. You don't want to be me

The Wikipedia page lists an organization named Motion International as the distributor, but IMDb makes it look as though they disappeared off the face of the Earth in 2003: imdb.com/company/co0078812/

Might be worth checking out trailers for other films they were involved with, to see if the music was ever re-used.

thanks, I'll look into it.

the trailer itself has TVA International's logo

imdb.com/company/co0077108/

this girl could be pretty cute if she got a nose job
her lips are pretty lush

Who hurt you?

just a girl. much closer in looks to ginger.

we were the first of many things to each other and that used to mean something, and at point it meant a lot more to her than it did to me. then things changed, she grew up and moved on. apparently the latter isn't that easy for me. it's all fine though.

Ginger Snaps is a very good movie.

Her nose is perfect.

tfw no friendships of any kind in high school or college

oh, emily...
emily, emily, emily, emily, emily...

her nose is exquisite

>tfw no voluminous discharge of the thick and syrupy kind in high school or college