Why do Americans wear shoes in the pool?

Why do Americans wear shoes in the pool?

Apparently there is commonly glass and used needles at the bottom of the pool.

They don't take their shoes off when they come home and they don't even take them off when they are lying on a bed. I bet they even sleep in shoes. I have a theory that mutts never take them off because they are incapable of tying them.

>Why do Americans wear shoes in the pool?
The person in that picture is barefoot tho

Why do yuros find it acceptable to spread their disgusting foot germs wherever they go?

why don't Americans wash their feet?

It's hard with shoes on

if you take your shoes off, will you die?

It would be extremely painful

They won't be able to put them back. See this

for you xDDDD

that's actually a pretty good theory you know

You're a fat guy

It's true. When you buy a new pair of shoes you have to pay a professional shoe tie-er to tie them on for you. It's a highly trained and highly paid profession that few people can do. The fee is very expensive so most people only have it done once every few years.

so we don't get blisters on our feet

Is that why Americans wear such baggy clothes, so they can fit them on over the shoes?

Also, how much do you have to pay the designated shoe tie-er? Do you have to tip as well?

Minimum tip is 30%, but if you go below 40% they might spit in your shoe. If you have a good credit score you can get a favorable price but poor people typically need to get loans at exorbitant interest rates.

What a fascinating culture

If you're living in the poorest, blackest areas in the country

We dont

Americans are just that evolved, they realised that the human foot is inherently bad for the physical coniditons of society and simply grew shoes on their feet, they can't remove them since they are a part of their body.

Do water shoes not exist in Europe?

They're used to prevent blisters because of the cement at the bottom of the pool

What the fuck is this real?

lmao. nice

The body mass makes me question the insinuated nationality.

Do Americans put their shoes in the fridge before or after swimming in them?

After. When the shoe is nice and full with pool water they pour corn syrup into it and let it rest in the refrigerator. Then they eat the delicious icy treat. They call it "the american mama jama patriotic frozen foot delight".

I'm not sure, but I do know they put their shoes on express defrost mode in the microwave when they take them out of the refrigerator after refrigerating from swimming.

American's are the like Tuskens of Earth. It is strictly taboo to reveal any skin, especially your own feet. Showing your bare feet may as well be showing your penis. Any deviation from this cultural norm is punishable by exile from the country. That's why you never see us without shoes.