Catholic General: Rosary Edition

>How to Pray the Rosary:
rosary-center.org/howto.htm#loaded
Let's pray for a very special intention today: the preservation of the Western World. It seems everyday that the world is falling ever more into chaos and that the West will fall into the hands of the globalists and the Mohammedans. Let's pray a very special rosary that each of our countries will be preserved at least until we ourselves can fix it. Also, let's discuss the going ons in the Church.
Everyone is welcome to join.

Other urls found in this thread:

tldm.org/News6/Lepanto.htm
how-to-pray-the-rosary-everyday.com/military-victories-through-the-rosary.html
jpost.com/Blogs/The-Jewish-Problem---From-anti-Judaism-to-anti-Semitism/Foundations-of-antisemitism-the-gospels-365462
culturewars.com/2008/JRSInterview.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JESUS MOTHER GOD HEAL ME FROM THESE DICK THRUSTS

FOR I HAVE SINNED
I LAIN MY COCK
ON TOP
AS I WOULD
ON BOTTOM

I BLESS YOU BIG COCK
FOR YOU ARE HUGE
MUCH BIGGGER THAN MY MARRY

SO GODJEBUS PLEASE LET ME DO WHATEVER I WANT IM VER VERY VERY SORRY

AMEN

is over there. Try not to make this mistake again.
>that the West will fall into the hands of the globalists
Wait, so are you Christian and wanting there to be Christian things or not? You're sending mixed signals.

>Praying to Mary
You're doing it wrong

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Let's pray for a very special intention today: the preservation of the Western World
lol, praying with the rosary is for old women. if you want peace, prepare for war

>"hail mary full of grace"
no. just no. hail Jesus.
also, what about "no graven images of people or things in heaven on the earth or the waters below the earth"
>muh 3'x5' mary poster isnt wrongs
>muh 300 crosses and jesus pictures isnt wrong
>muh holy church said it's ok

i dont think i will ever get my friend to turn from Catholicism. first thing he always says is "catholicism means universal, chek ma8 christian"

ok cuck. then he gets pissed off when i ask him questions about why did they change so many things
>"let me guess you read the KJV"
>smuganimecharacter.gif

cant wait to show him the pentagram in the rosary. dude believe the catholic church dindu nuffin wrong, yet complains about any other church

I'm really low on catholic memes can some people post some.

I'm out of them now

>Rosary
Please. You just copied Greek worry beads, which actually predate Christianity and was just adopted by the church in Greece to pray to Christ and the saints.

I actually had talked with my Greek priest about stress recently and he suggested breathing exercises along with the Jesus prayer and using prayer beads. I told him I remembered that from classes at my Catholic high school, which he also attended when he was younger before going to Orthodox seminary.

The Rosary won the battle of Lepanto you pleb faggot. A soldier without a disciplined mind and spirit is no better than a sandnigger.

tldm.org/News6/Lepanto.htm

Fuck off, shlomo.

catholics are shit and PRI did nothing wrong until the manlet cuck pena came around

>You just copied Greek worry beads, which actually predate Christianity and was just adopted by the church in Greece to pray to Christ and the saints.

And? The prayer is not the beads. The beads are just a tool.

Mary herself gave us the prayers of the rosary for a very specific purpose, and there's a reason it was emphasized at Fatima.

how-to-pray-the-rosary-everyday.com/military-victories-through-the-rosary.html

>Military victories through the Rosary inspire great confidence in the awesome power of the Rosary. The history of the Rosary is filled with amazing military triumphs where those devoted to reciting the Rosary prayer were victorious despite great and often times insurmountable odds.

>go to catholic mass
>100% of the people there besides me are old fucks
How am I supposed to fit in and find a good wife

Stop being so concerned with images. You're probably an ugly fuck, too.

Reminder that the kikes think the Gospels are anti-semetic and that true Catholicism is anti-Jewish.

jpost.com/Blogs/The-Jewish-Problem---From-anti-Judaism-to-anti-Semitism/Foundations-of-antisemitism-the-gospels-365462
culturewars.com/2008/JRSInterview.htm

>Using puerile garbage to attack Christianity

Basic talmudic jewish tactic.

The younger people are at the traditional Latin masses, man. It sounds wrong to say that but it's true.

>cant wait to show him the pentagram in the rosary
The pentagram was long used as a symbol of Christ's 5 wounds before occultists co-opted it.

Besides, it's just a geometric shape

>no. just no. hail Jesus
Someone should inform Gabriel of his blasphemy then.

Sunday mass brings in the college girls.

>entire rosary is bible verses and bible stories

>protestants hate it

Western Rite Orthodox here, just to get that out in the open.

Pretty much this.

Still, good luck with Trudeau, Canadianbro.

Thanks, but I'm not too optimistic.

I'll keep Canada in my prayers. We are flag brothers, after all.

Appreciate it.

Good thing you finally recognize you're not Christian

>muslims being in charge of who is or isn't Christian

>satanic idolatrous Mary prayer
>bible

>catholics
>not pharisees
You're a literal Jew

>worshipping a book written by the pre-schism church

wew, at least muslims think God dictated theirs verbatim

You're right, Catholicism is Christianity in its purest form so one could say that they're completely separate.

Then you admit you worship saints, if worship means "pay attention too".

>Catholicism is Christianity
False

No, I mean that protestcunts literally worship a book.

>go to methodist church for a wedding

>no cross, no crucifix, only thing on the "altar" is a bible and a podium

Literally biblioidolaters.

>no idols
Sounds about right

>praying to the mother of God, who gave birth to an immaculate child, for intercession by her son and son's father
>satanic

yeah ok no

if asking mary to pray on your behalf is idolatrous, then so is this entire thread

>jesus
>idol

Also literally muslims.

>"jesus is in the statue!"
>not literal idolatry

>Also literally muslims.
No, literally the 2nd commandment
God shares his glory with no one.
Marian apparitions are Satan in disguise

Aye boii Aye
You just drop polish pope jonnie pol 2nd meme
This shit cause butthurt to big part of polish population and every older lady anywhere in Poland
Also every city in Poland has at least one JP2 statue
Avenue/street
Or square
or all together at the same time
He is kind of polish god
He is more important than Jesús and no one knows who da fuck is Jahwe
Ps. Jesús Kristur was polish
Ps2. JP2GMD (baby rape)

Beads?

bump