Yesterday I was watching GoT with my girlfriend

> Yesterday I was watching GoT with my girlfriend
> This scene happens
> I grew up fatherless because my dad died of a heart attack when I was 8
> I felt the urge to cry but managed to hold the tears back
> My gf utters "fucking Lannisters, Danny is a badass"

Why are women such soulless and vapid creatures, user?

i hope you bashed her head in

Women will never understand, why bother?

Cave in her fucking breastplate with your warhammer you little bitch

I feel bad for her, she's dating a total pussy.

Game of Thrones from HBO

Your anime pillow isn't a girlfriend.

This scene touched me a bit because my dad died recently and I was holding him when he died, but those guys in the show were kind of faggots. How will Sam react when he hears? Did they still care for Sam?

Because most normies cannot see beyond the YAW KWEEN shit

tell her she is being a bitch.

Well he was a shit father to half his sons.

I want GRRM to be based as fuck and kill Dannerys in the end. Imagine all the normies in the Burlington Bar descending into madness and tears

I hope you fucked her like an animal that night (she probably liked it too).

I hope you hid your wealth because YOU ARE BEING KEKED

>gives them a chance to surrender
>they refuse
>hurr why did she kill them
Would the Lannisters even give her army the same courtesy? Dany did nothing wrong.

>Things that didn't happen
This shit is so obviously from a bitter KHV /r9k/ invader looking to start a women hate thread with a hilariously fake story and you Redditors are falling for it.

Let me guess, you wanted to vote for Bernie Sanders.

>Thinks they're Lannister's
Do women and other normies even pay the slightest amount of attention to these shows?

Female/Liberal cuck detected.

>insert le epic political reference
Not even American. Very surprised at all these pussies mad that someone kills enemies who refuse to surrender.

>expecting women to understand anything beyond materialistic needs

>Would the Lannisters even give her army the same courtesy?
You're essentially saying if it was reversed they would have done something that was wrong.

>Dany did nothing wrong.
So if Dany did nothing wrong they wouldn't have done anything wrong either. Basically you're some kind of wishy washy moral relativist.

They already surrendered you tard.

Surrendering and bendy knee aren't the same thing.

Oh so you're European. Yeah, I'm not surprised you're a faggot.

Anyone who watches GoT is already soulless and vapid regardless of gender.

Is this the best season for "scenes women will never understand"?

>get called out on your Facebook tier fake story
>reply with t. woman/cuck
kek you are literally the same as a woman making a retarded post and defending it by calling people virgins

They already surrendered you fucking idiot.

That's like saying that POWs can be killed by opposing armies if they aren't willing to switch sides and kill their own countrymen. You realize that's the behavior of a maniac, correct?

The way of war in Westeros is that knights and lords and other captured highborn are held captive for ransom, not executed. That's why everyone fucking lost it when Joffrey had Ned executed. Even the Mountain, "Tywin's Mad Dog" who killed a man for snoring, keeps his highborn prisoners alive.

Tywin, THE major player in the game of thrones, explains to Joffrey that you have to offer your enemies an olive branch (mercy) when they're on their knees, or they and their allies will fight you to the death, and you will always be at war.

When Ramsey wants to execute the Northern lords who defy the Boltons, Roose tells him "Gain a reputation as a mad dog, and you'll be taken outside and dealt with like one."

Executing prisoners is literally a war crime IRL.

Tarlys aren't lannisters.

It was altogether a bad move, and it's blatant it's going to come back to bite her in the ass.

Not only did she decide to kill them, she decided to burn them alive.

They had surrendered you dumbass, they were no threat. Murdering a noble lord who has surrendered is not a smart political move.

>waaah they killed daddy and his son ;_;
>my gf has more balls than me

Dany is literally the equivalent of America in the story though

>mfw triggered lannisterfags ITT
I can't wait to see Kelly C burn more of your stupid """honorable""" knights.

Why is the fact that she's your girlfriend relevant to your little larp?

>right your gf.

This pasta getting stale

You know what, fuck that guy. And his pretty boy favorite son. For what they did to Samwell Tarly, they got what they deserved. It was disgraceful to treat the kid that way.

>that's like
That's actually literally what he's saying. Maniac confirmed.

Did you not pay attention during the scene with he Maesters in the Citidel? They didn't tell Sam about it.

I'm actually impressed that they are deliberately painting Dany as a villain now. There is no way a normal human could watch this and continue to cheer like a fucking idiot for Dany.
Also, OP ditch your girlfriend. She is an emotionless bitch who will just break you in the end.