Why do americans SUCK at online games

most americans I meet at world of warcraft suck at the game, I destroy them in pvp and they act smug in pve but don't use all their abilities. the best players I've noticed are russians, ukrainians, and other bizzare countries that shouldn't really play online games but for some reason do (bulgarians come to mind). fuck just the entire east of europe is good at online games like WoW, Dota, LoL. what the fuck is up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

wow-one.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry senpai, there's a lot of us, there's bound to be a lot of shitters.

Does that HUE cancer server still exists in WoW? Good memories fãm

Americans have a lot more going on in their lives. Their time is spread out across many interest. Where as say a lithuanian who has nothing but sheep and his computer will dedicate everything to clicking his mouse. Get it now?

>WoW
That game was was literally filled with normies when i played around WotlK. I'm sure its only gotten worse. I quit after cata because how normified it was becoming.

Go to Sup Forums

it's massively normified

i bought the legion expansion but im not even looking forward to it. I just have no other reason to own a computer anymore hardly.

Demon hunters tbqh are boring

true, but I like it that way! get cucked.

>I miss the high warlord grind
>my hands hurt

>2016 wow pvp

>20min slugfest where nobody dies and everyone has a CC breaker

pvp got shit after TBC

Sperglord

Because in 1st world countries, most people do not have time to spend playing vidya games on the computer.

We work and are busy being the greatest nation in human history. Unlike you who has nothing in life to look forward to other than your World of Warcraft account.

Have fun, kiddo.

I play SWTOR and notice we (Americans) have all the rare stuff while Australians fill general chat bantz.

>WoW
I was going to try WoW but I know heard too many aged 60+ males say how much they play it.

>and other bizzare countries that shouldn't really play online games but for some reason do (bulgarians come to mind)
>flag is fucking lithuania

>EU is good at dota
oh yeah, how'd you guys fare at TI6?

> fuck just the entire east of europe is good at online games like WoW, Dota, LoL
LoL wut? RU LuL server is shitfest rollercoaster, its diamond/master is like gold/plat on EUW.

>Eastern euros
>good at dota
>implying

>Russians
>Having skill
>Not using some form of hack

I only play comp shooters. In terms of those games Americans and Germans DOMINATE. Feels good man. Also German teams in Siege and CS are bro tier.

Cus white Americans have to pay for minorities and gfs. The ones that are good have no jobs and minorities have the time to play fighting games.

>implying slugfests are worse than the never ending CC that was post wotlk WOW

What is it with black people and animu fighters? Seriously?

Hmm so many degenerates browsing Sup Forums really makes me hmmmm

Hearthstone is a good example too.
>tfw easily go 10-12 wins with above mediocre arena draft on US server
>only get 6 wins on EU with better drafts than i get on US

Hey guys

Drakedog here

Pvp isn't even balanced right now. Pve Wew lad.

>playing wow, in 2016
fagggggg

Current wow is just shit. 1.12 will always be the best wow, I loved playing on feenix.

Now I play GTA online and I can tell that russians are the worst players, they dont understand english and speak russian like people would understand them.

We in America are best at games that involve guns, tanks, planes, ships.

The vidya I like is:
Total War (Empire and Napoleon)
War Thunder (even though Russian Bias)
Battlefield

I own a small thrift store so when it's not busy I boot up steam.

dude I play on a tbc server. fucking rogues too imba, they got so much shit and all I got is a flare and a trap (which they can disarm gg)

They're too busy masturbating in Moonguard Goldshire Inn.

I know right. It's Asians and blacks. The first blazblue was fun though. I'm white and only play so much when drunk.

Li joe did good though.

this dude is right

stunlock rogues and resto druids weren't balanced

give me a break, you aren't making your country great again, we're both shitposting on Sup Forums, at least I got s4 gear on my hunter. what have you built? a STEM degree? what's your aren rating?

you're still playing wow?

True, americans play for fun and many eastern europeans take games seriously and have "play to win" mentality.
I bet americans never read guides or think about strategies, they just spend 1-2 hours in the game to kill some time and then go back to banging their hot gf and winning olympic medals.

Oh Russia I am laffin

The only people I see playing blaz or guilty gear are black people it's fucking hilarious cause they're so hardcore about it with the bantz

> fuck just the entire east of europe is good at online games like WoW, Dota, LoL
>Not Making fun of OCE game servers
what the fuck is wrong with you, i was expecting us to get fucked on. leave the Russian cunt alone faggot, make fun of our shitty region

american here

i will be one of the great 3v3 players on the ladder.

look for a new up and coming disc priest.

Also if anyone duels me on beta you will get raped.

add me if you wanna duel. Robin#11140

gamer tag. I'm on mage

I wonder if any one in this thread even remembers him?

EE for life though.

WoW is a bit of a low skill game.

League / DotA require much more mechanical skill than just rotating between 3 sometimes 4 or 5 buttons in a scripted encounter that is the same every time you do it (so eventually you get the muslce memory down to beat the boss). WoW is very old, its design and interactions with players just shows it. It is not really worth the money to play it, very overpriced for what it gives (a super outdated play experience compared to more recent MMO's).

It is super normified and casualized. Even top tier raiding is not really what it used to be its rather bland and boring especially if you're doing a boss first on 2 other difficulties and then try to slowly progress in very hard bosses that you eventually get down with more gear and muscle memory. That said, it might actually be fun but top raiding isn't really fun. The application writing is horrendous, tedious and very long. Then comes the certain times you need to be online and the fact you need to perform all the time when a new raid is up.

I won't even get into the applications. Lol it's easier to get into a phd program or land a managing job over here in my country than it is to get in with top 50 raiding guilds. That's just my experience. And it is actually a huge issue in my opinion. I don't enjoy writing applications and mandatory 3-4 times a week being online at a certain time.

League of Legends / DotA / Star 2 have much more freedom in that. You can just have 3 days off and decide to pump 25 hours into those games and you can do that. In WoW you're still only raiding like 4 hours in those 3 days because of guild schedule though you would like to play more.

I also feel like if you play that game, you eventually attract friends that want to play it. So you get into a guild with some friends you might know in real life and you keep being stuck to them you don't just want to leave.

we have some pretty good WoT players

>T. Retired World of tanks player here
>T. 6.5k wn8
>Euro's are mad
>Only two to four Russians "better" than me

It comes down to population. If you have an average "ability level" (lets assume the "average" from NA is very similar to EU) then the extremes of this bell curve will be very few and far between. So it comes down to population. The more people, the more players at the higher end, and the better chance at someone who is even higher still on that bell curve.

It's simple statistics. It's why NA and EU people get shit on in games like Cross Fire (shitty CS 1.6) because Chinese players can play that game so you get a TON of really amazing Chinese players who play it all day and are guaranteed to be better than even the best players from NA and EU.

SM cath, I remember what it was 10 years ago.

Only 1% of original wow's playerbase experienced naxx and only 0,1% killed KT.

Then everything got nerfed for kids and casuals.

I was actually referring DrakeDog Not SM, That picture being his guild banner.

I played WOW years ago. When Alterac Valley had those 40V40 games that would last an hour.

The level cap was 70, but you were locked at 60 if you didn't have the expansion. I was locked at 60. That meant I would be grouped with all the 51-60 characters. Players with the expansion would eventually level up to 61 and join the next tier so they could not really get strong. I was able to play the expansion and get equipment that was rated higher than 60 and use it. The end result was that my rogue was a god. I could one hit anyone in cloth armor.

In Alterac Valley there was a mountain pass that always ended up becoming the bottleneck. There would be 40 people on one side and 40 people on the other engaged in this war and it was glorious.

As a rogue I was invisible. I sat on the mountain and watched these battles play out. Neither front gaining ground just taking pots shots from their line. When my cooldowns were ready I would pick a target, usually a priest or a mage in the back of the enemy line, then Shadowstep right behind them and Ambush. Shdowstep was an ability that let me teleport right behind my target and my Ambush had 100% crit for like 12k damage at a time when the average cloth wearer was lucky to have 5k health.
Then I would pop evasion and backstab anyone near me till my energy ran out. I would probably get a few more kills from this. Then I would hit Sprint, Cloak and Vanish and run down the mountain and no one could stop me. Vanish would make me invisible and I would escape.

The best part was, the minute I appeared the entire enemy line turned around to focus on me. My team would see me pop up in the middle of the enemy mages/priests and they would fucking CHARGE. I wouldn't have to say shit. It was glorious. It was a beautiful thing to see. They would fucking steam roll the enemy team because the enemy would be too focused on me. Then I would fucking disappear like a phantom and finish off the survivors.

PvP is much better than PvE in that you can just communicate with 2 players when you want to play.

You can't do that with raiding and scripted events. I really don't like Blizzard tries to sew a story together through raids.

I just feel the 6-8 fps reeking from that screenshot.

TBC was still pretty difficult especially since even the beginning raids were somewhat difficult. It wasn't Molten Core were you could have 10 complete slackers in a fight and still beat the boss.

We do more than just eat turnips and play wow.

Then Blizzard balanced the game and turned it into greed simulator modern grind and it wasn't fun at all.

Agreed.

Hahaha drakedog was epic, I remember watching his videos. It was easy as UD when fear and seduce didnt share diminishing returns and allys didnt have wotf.

I won last man standing at gurubashi against 30ppl. Ele shaman with naxx gear was so OP in vanilla pvp.

All the mage + rogue arena comps. Lol.

When the devs actually balanced around 2v2 and therefore the pvp was more balanced in every bracket instead of just 3-4 comps in 3v3 and the rest not balanced at all.

How are those Olympic medals coming?

They don't? I play tf2 surfing and a lot of americans are good at this (even though all russians i know [incl myself] are generally better.)

>Dota
Where did the yuropoor teams finish in TI6? Oh right, all of them sucked ass.
Yurop hasn't even won a TI since TI3, and even then it was an american-owned team.

>Only 1% of original wow's playerbase experienced naxx and only 0,1% killed KT.

really?
i was in a super casual guild and even we had a 10 man Naxx raid team going for a while during WoTLK

From my experience online is that American players are the best at communicating and teamworking in general. Europeans are often rather blund and to the point. Asians are awkward and say nothing. Blacks do not exist, they mostly stick to shooters and basketball games. Arabs are just like in real life the most stubborn people you can meet and will generally frustrate the fuck out of you.

TBC was super hard at the beginning when SSC had 1h trash respawn and insane hp pools. You could see trash respawning behind you. Heroics were really heroics because they were so overtuned. Then they nerfed everything.

>yurop
Go back to your desert you retarded Jew.

Can't tell if troll or just stupid.

He meant the original one at lv 60.

Brsong? I made the mistake of having my first main there. The drama around corp hur and avatard was worth it though

Our hands are too busy itching our assholes from sharting

Gr8b8m8 8/8

Kid detected.

Im speaking of original 40man naxx. WOTLK naxx was a joke.

world of warcraft is dead theres nothing left to be good at
when world of warcraft arena was at its most popular america teams dominated the tournaments and the euros all sucked

because that shit is dead

you guys are garbage at everything relevant except CSGO, just like USA

What ever Taras

kek

Yep the trend started of releasing hard then nerfing.

Eventually they were like ''yeah we're going to remove this entirely you can catch up with other players if you gear running a few easy dungeons'' somewhere around Wrath I believe. And then somehow it devolved into having 4 seperate difficulties.

The casualizing started with Blizzard allowing addons like quest finder, making heirlooms, 10/25 man raiding and it took a lot of fun away from it. I don't particularly enjoy doing the bosses on an easier setting a few times and then going to a harder setting.

But like I said before sending out applications is just horrendous with top 50 guilds. I went to some forums in Legion and I saw very lengthy applications with a lot of crap in it. Then the process to actually get into raiding is also very long. I wasn't joking when I said it is easier to get hired for a good paying management function if you got some kind of degree then it is to get into a top raiding guild if you got a lot of raiding experience.

good one

Funny thing was though that naxx 10 & 25 were still only cleared by 6% max level people or so.

Even the heroic raids (that is under mythic) only get cleared by like 3% off playerbase in the current patch.

Killing Kael'thas was my best moment in TBC, I remember wiping on it for weeks while trying different weapon kill orders and just getting enough dps to kill everything on time. Illidan felt pretty easy when compared to pre-nerf kael. I quit wow after illidan because sunwell was still months away and I already had bis gear. Cba to grind hyjal/bt for months without progress.

I loved pre-xrealm atmosphere and community feeling where you actually knew everybody. That's why I played 1.12 wow on feenix for years before old server died out. Now they have new server with thousands of players, but i havent started there yet.

wow-one.com/

I played original wow back in the days so it's very nostalgic for me. There was no easy epics in vanilla.

I agree, miss vanilla pvp. I got centurion rank in vanilla. Had a gf and a job. Got proven assailant title today with frost dk.

Never heard of that. I wouldn't really play on private servers myself. They're full of buggs and errors usually some kind of donation scheme going on as well so the guy hosting the server makes money out of it.

And if a server is really good like Nostalrius was (vanilla server) it gets shutdown. Though Blizzard might finally decide to release legacy servers somewhere down the line.

I will still buy and play Legion though but I likely won't really raid much outside of puggs. I probably will enjoy pvp and some of the dungeons and then unsub after 2-3 months.

Srsly ikr, I watch it just to see how the games work and it is all blacks.

I thought drakedog only spoke japanese wtf man now i hate big crits

you actually BELIEVE your vidya game is real and that you're an explorer on a quest, sad

Ye closing nosta was sad, I didnt have high lvl char there but I still felt bad for all the people there.

Feenix has been on since 2010-2011 something, I started there in 2012 and quit 2015 when server eventually died due ppl moving on nosta. Feenix was scripted well because it had been there for years and they had good dev team. I cleared horde first 14/15 naxx there before KT became killable. Our small national guild died when we didnt have 8 tanks anymore for 4hm which also needed 13-14 healers. Our 1st 4hm kill took 37mins because they had doubled the HP pools. 4hm was so intense and unforgiving and that's why it felt so epic.

Anyway im off to sleep, my last pic of the day. Long live

My computer, internet connection, and decision making skills suck.

Americans are to busy trying to get a career to take games seriously. In order to become good at anything you have to take it seriously. In russia or ukraine there's no hope, so they might as well getting really good at something useless. Sweden is the same but for a slightly other reason.. their welfare is so good so they can afford to focus all their attention on becoming experts at games.

I think we all had those badass moments that we regret not filming with an illegal version of fraps. for me it was arathi basin. jumping off from lumbermill with rocket boots and a parachute cloak. I would land in the enemy base unexpedectly, pop all my damage and haste shit and just frag a fully pvp geared mage or priest. you really can't do shit against a beastmastery specced hunter. Bestial Wrath made me immune to ALL crowd control abilities and stuns.

man you should come play on a TBC server. I'm playing on the feenix server right now. has its bugs, but still fun as fuck.

This game gave me carpel tunnel ;_; and I sorta lea to the left now x_x.

One day I bent over in my chair to pick up a pencil I dropped. All the sudden I fell to the ground and couldn't move my back. It lasted a good 30 mins :/ was scary

I feel like we don't take games as seriously and also as an observation....

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Europeans who make up a large share of the WoW player base just seem to have way more time and less responsibilities IRL resulting in more time commitment to the game, which explains EU's dominance in PVE raiding.

Call me a butt hurt Ameriliard, i don't care.

Americans with WoW at least nowadays don't care much about WoW anymore and have jobs and a family to raise.

US players are generally low skill in any given game, which is not surprising. I've played Quake, CS, LoL, RTCW/ET, everything from casual to tryhard shit and the communities are generally the same. In terms of rank in casual games, it's easier to get Master in LoL or GE in CSGO by playing on the US East servers than on low ping servers, that's how bad the opposition is. That's not to say US doesn't have it's share of decent players, but they are few in comparison to the shitters.

how can you judge american PVP ability when you're from Europe?
anyone from the NA has 300ms ping on european servers (and vice-versa)
i know it because playing from South America i have 450ms to any fucking player in the planet and it's literally impossible to kick any decent player
i stopped playing in Cata, i dont know if anything changed, some technological breakthrough related to ping? it's impossible to play with an ocean in between

because I am. my adventure is instagibbing cucks like you with no pvp gear.