H Y P E

>purple man
>not purple

fuck JJ. he was the only good character in the entire show

But he's the reason JJ is the best Marvflix show.

Oh boy I can't wait for his ghost to torment her

>yfw he's back alive
>yfw he's barely kept his corpse alive through his mind powers
>yfw his decaying corpse is now purple-skinned

Jessica Jones
Kilgrave
the Red Pill guy

All 3 are good characters.

I could dig it

>what is Daredevil Season 1?

honestly, Daredevil and Agent Carter really have a place in my heart for being top notch shows. Daredevil had great action scenes and great character relationships while Agent Carter had a nice LA Noire feel to it. Shame Carter was cancelled and JJ gets a goddamn second season. People only love edgy and modern quipfests with zero effort nowadays

>Red Pill guy
/ourguy/?

I like JJ because it has a nice noire feel to it and makes New York City feel alive where Daredevil only made it feel like a couple warehouses.

I liked the incest neighbors. They're not role models but I liked seeing them and the twist with the brother being a pawn was good.

>H Y P E

For Jessica Jones?

Seriously?

hell's kitchen is pretty much that as far as I recall. it's the worst part of new york.

JJ really didn't strike me as a noire type of show. it was rather dark but didn't have any decent atmosphere unless it showed Purple Man

>I like JJ because it has a nice noire feel to it and makes New York City feel alive

Is this bait?

>tfw Game of Thrones is more like a Marvel product than Marvel's Jessica Jones

Hope we get more B L A C K E D scenes

Why would it be bait? Because Jessica is a woman instead of a man? The whole show is about a drunk detective chasing a serial killer. Except he has super strength and he has the power to turn everyone including herself against her. I remember the show showing off a lot of different locations in NYC day and night where as Daredevil really didn't.

>he has super strength
she

Marvel yet again being unable to fucking kill anybody.

>takes Red Pill
>fully woke
>hits women and murders niggers
wtf

>hell's kitchen is pretty much that as far as I recall. it's the worst part of new york.

nah it's safe and gentrified now. basically fisk got his wish lol it is lower Manhattan after all

But he's dead. Are they just gonna bring him back for flashbacks and dream sequences?

the hand brings people back from the dead, but they get crazier

oh yeah I forgot about them

Jessica is shit but the other 2 are goat.

>Because Jessica is a woman instead of a man?

*sigh

Tumblrs that way SJW---->

JJ is nothing but unoriginal Detective cliche but because it's a woman you think it's edgy and new.

The actress is great.
The content is garbage.

You obviously didn't watch Daredevil if that's what you think.

probably just going to be in flashback sequences

What is this board's obsession with Daredevil? It's easily the weakest of the four after Iron Fist.

no way fag

I could not be less hyped

>Jessica Jones
>good

She was the worst. If you want to watch a show about a depressed bitch that ruins the lives of her friends, then go watch 13 Reasons. Remember when Jones beat up her lawyer’s ex-wife. What a scumbag. I couldn't believe that scene. I wanted a real hero, like Captain America to show up in the subway, rescue the lady and beat the shit out of Jones.

The show was decent it just got on a real rocky start with the first 3-4 episodes. JJ is supposed to come off as a cynical bitch so her passive aggressive feminist comments make sense, But the showrunner clearly wanted to shove it in peoples faces "look a little white woman fucking a big black guy...again and again..no wait, again lel, deal with it" those scenes, even putting my paranoid awareness of feminist agendas behind me, were trashy, unfunny, and undermined what should have come off as a meaningful relationship. Oh, and tracking down the women you killed Husband, then fucking him at the drop of a pin, is a really skeezy, almost irredeemable thing to do.

Like I said, those first 4 episodes were a real doozy. But it did get better.

brother wasnt a pawn he got his troath slashed , pawn was the junkie nigger

>daredevil and luke cage have tits in the first episodes
>and never again

this is fucking truth and i stopped watching for it

purple man is MUCH better in comics, this is shit desu

Nope this thread doesn't exist in a vacuum. Your ilk always calls her a bitch and whine about how she's not Captain America. If she was the same alcholic private dick character but a man you'd think she's cool. If Wolverine was a woman you'd hate Wolverine. I've seen you do this song and dance.

Their inability to have any plot other than Tennant for most of the show made the show a real slog to watch. Watching the writers come up with more and more contrivances to keep him at large for all 13 episodes just bored me to death. Why can't these cuck writers make show a bit more procedural, just create a couple one/two episode long cases for her to solve, why did the entire season have to revolve around JESSECAH?

Only reason to watch that shit show is to see primo white pusy get rekt by the superior BBC

>If Wolverine was a woman you'd hate Wolverine.
Whatever you say.

>White

he has a weak healing factor in the comics

he could easily come back to life and mind wipe whatever poor fuck was in charge of his corpse

you mean that time Daredevil showed one nanosecond of Karen Pages sideboob and Luke Cage had some decent Misty Knight Cleavage in one scene? I dont think thats quite the same as consistently interrupting what should have been scenes where characters grew together emotionally with LOL EPIC INTERACIAL FUCK FEST, YEAH FUCK YOU WHITE MEN

/thread

I wanna see him and kingpin together at some point, just because both of them control the screen in their shows by themselves

>It ain't me starts playing

>one nanosecond of Karen Pages sideboob
I saw nipple in both, dawg.

Has she been DOCTORED yet?

will the bull return? asking for my wife, she loves that show, even though she hates capeshit. must be pretty good!

ON-SCREEN RAPE MONSTER WHEN?

Im pretty sure you didnt, homie. Not that if you did, it would even remotely invalidate my point.

>le mask you sumptin man

That's a little kid, not a woman, and a completely different character since she isn't an edgy alcoholic. Fucking retard.