Tell me, Sup Forums, how does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

Tell me, Sup Forums, how does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

>Hillary has rallies that can't even fill a school gym, and has to pay people to go to her rallies
>Trump has giant ass rallies with shitloads of people in them
>"Ya guise, Hillary is totes gonna win"

It's a good thing you have to be 18 or older to vote

If you're going to shill, at least have the courtesy to post an up-to-date poll.

>muh anecdotal evidence

You're a clown

The date doesn't matter. The world is becoming a more liberal place whether you like it or not.

I just speak the truth, LIKE DONALD "BRUISED THE CRUZ" TRUMP! You speak the straight bullshit, LIKE HILLARY "ROTTEN RODHAM" CLINTON!

Best ebin bantz, brought to you by New "Not A Black Near The Merrimack" Hampshire

If this is the wrong side of history then I don't want to be right.

>Trump has rally in Texas because.... he's trying to win a deep red state?
>pulls a big crowd

wow I think he really has a shot to win texas guys! MAGA! woo!

Considering the world is going to hell and we are the only ones trying to save it? Feels pretty good. In death we will be vindicated after the liberal "society" collapses

The world isn't; the West has been. Coincidentally, the West is losing its influence to illiberal nations like China. Fancy that?

Funny you say that Bernie had rallies that were bigger than both see how far that for him?

>google image trump rally florida
>a state he is supposedly 17 points behind in
>this is the first image

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Let's hope Hillary can't steal the election like she did the nomination then.

>google hillary rally florida
>a state she is supposedly 17 points ahead in
>this is the first image

Boomers and niggers and spics are going to win it for Hillary they don't go to rallies. You think a fob spic will attend a Hillary rally or just lounge around all day drinking cerveza?

Feels good.

Sure, even Heillary voters don't like Hillary enough to go to her rallies. But that doesn't mean the people that Hate Trump enough to vote Hillary don't outweigh the amount of Trump supporters.
Media is doing a decent job in scaring dimwits away from Trump.
If Hilary wins she will be the most hated president ever and will only serve 1 term.

Defeated through undemocratic means?

She didn't steal shit. Bernie was in on it from day one

m8 pls

Bernie should have known pic related would have played out in the unlikely event he made it to the white house. There was no way he was going to deliver on anything he talked about no matter how wet liberal twats got. The DNC wanted Hillary all along and wanted to copy Obama's success, IE the youth vote. She had zero youth appeal so they got a stooge to rile the kids up, lose, and start swinging for her as soon as the convention started. Everyone on Sup Forums saw this scam from the start and the hilarious part is it fucking worked

The only other explanation is that Bernie is a drooling retard who actually believed the bullshit he spewed

How did it feel to stand on top of the walls of Constantinople in 1453, staring down at the Islamic hordes? How did it feel to be a picket, watching over the fields of Petersburg, VA? How, I ask you, do you think it felt to die by the side of the last roman emperor? If the wrong side of history is the preservation of Western Civilization, it is the most glorious feeling in existence.

>You think a fob spic will attend a Hillary rally or just lounge around all day drinking cerveza?
and you think they'll go out an vote ?

>The only other explanation is that Bernie is a drooling retard who actually believed the bullshit he spewed
well he is a commie after all

any fool who says this shit has never studied history

there's more to life than this election

and hillary is going to lose

Can't tell you. I support Trump, not Clinton

Stop being so dramatic, faggot. You are just a hateful and fearful piece of shit that thinks too highly of itself.

LOL.

Lately CTR has adopted some strange strategy to attack Sup Forums lately and be aggressive...I wonder if it will be as successful as all the other groups that have taken on this mysterious Sup Forums person

Hillary will easily win and everybody will agree that nominating Trump was an embarrassing mistake.

kill yourself, maybe then you will stop projecting your own insecurities

Nobody really expected America to elect a reality television clown, right?

>dramatic
>faggot
I'll give you that. However, just because the prevailing opinion is going one way has no bearing on what is objectively right.

It would be what this country deserves.

super
delegates

I actually agree with that, but my point is that history is indeed written by the victors and it will not be kind to Trump nor to the people who supported him.

>people didn't vote!

get a load of this guy

it feels ok

Why are you feeling the need to go into the lions den here shill? You losing the narrative?

God willing a narrow victory

Why would someone dirty their vote for a fellon?

>What are "Super Delegates?"

WAKE UP DRUMPFLETS

NORMALFAGS HATE DRUMPF 1000X MORE THAN THEY EVER HATED GEORGE W BUSH ALREADY AND HE ISNT EVEN PRESIDENT YET

OUTSIDE OF DEEP RED STATES EXPRESSING SUPPORT FOR TRUMP IS FAUX PAS AT BEST OR A PUNCH IN THE FACE AT WORST

PACK IT IN YOU DUMB NIGGERS YOU HAVE NO CHANCE

SEE YOU IN 2020 MAYBE NEXT TIME YOUR ANTIQUATED PARTY WONT NOMINATE A LITERAL ORANGE GERIATRIC REALITY TV STAR RETARD FOR THE MOST STRESSFUL JOB IN THE WORLD

So because people in the future will think bad of our cause, we should just take the white pill and move on? top logic there.

The kind of people supporting Trump have been vilified by the mainstream media for decades now. No amount of shaming or negging will convince them to abandon their principles and beliefs. They stand their ground.

Reported for homophobic and racist rhetoric.
You are a disgrace to #her.

She won the popular vote by nearly 4 million

They "stand their ground" (more like bury their heads in the sand) because they are a bunch of close-minded, fearful, and resentful faggots who badly crave a strong male figure in their lives to make them feel safe and distract them from their own mediocrity.

>faggots.
Would #she approve of such homophobic words?

Trends, polling, and intermittent/delayed voting play a major role in who people decide to vote for. If you think the super delegates didn't influence anything, you're delusional.

Not clever. Fuck off.

Heros are always on the wrong side of history user.

btw I always Sage when replying to losers like you.

You're on Sup Forums. You are a loser.

Call me a loser because I'm on Sup Forums, but by virtue of being in this thread you cannot escape the charge of being a loser.

Loser.

Ad Hominem

I didn't call you a loser. I said your post wasn't clever. You aren't very smart, are you?

Lmao. You actually believe rally attendance has anything to do with election results. There's no way you can be this stupid.

Trump is down in every poll faggot

that is a misapplication of a pepe.

But, they all vote.

Bernie did not have bigger rallies than Trump.

See the OP image.

It's outdated, and a shitty graph, objectively speaking.

Trump has tons of rallies, that's no guarantee he will win, but that's much more than an anecdote.

You idiot.

Muslims are outbreeding everyone else, if anything, the world is becoming far far right.

ww3 regardless bitch

you and your degenerate ilk are fucked

this

CTR just doesnt know how to handle memes at all

>Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
>But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
>Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
>But that's alright because I love the way you lie