/got/ general "I'm fucking Darth Vader" Edition

previously >There's that little tiny moment where he thinks, "Is this possible? Could I be allowed to be the father?" Because he's never really been allowed to be a father. He had that moment with Myrcella, the briefest of moments of feeling open about it, and now she's telling him that it won't be a secret. And so he's happy for maybe a millisecond before she goes ahead and ruins it by saying, "And don't ever betray me again." Suddenly, he's like, "Oh, that's right. It's Darth Vader. I forgot that I've been fucking Darth Vader."
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-nikolaj-coster-waldau-jaimes-emotional-news-1029300

Reminder that burning prisoners of war alive is not only insane, it also goes against every notion of how war is waged in Westeros.

Captured knights and lords are held for ransom. Even the Mountain, who killed a man for snoring and rapes/murders for fun, didn't harm his highborn prisoners. Tywin himself explains to Joffrey that you have to offer your enemies mercy when they're beaten, or they and their allies will fight you to the death, and you will constantly be waging war.

When Ramsey suggests executing the Northern lords who want to defy the Boltons, Roose tells him "If you gain a reputation as a mad dog, you will be taken outside and dealt with like one."

Dany is a literal absolute madwoman.

No girls allowed ITT

What is his endgame ?

reminder to talk about the game of thrones television show and or books, thanks

Nth for /ourguy/

HIS LEGACY LIVES ON

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I fucking love hammertime

The best part is that the real father is Euron. Which will cause Jaime to kill Cersei.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Why does Dany's Charizard only know 1 attack?

AND HARRENHAL

Some fag from New Mexico claimed he drank with GRRM a while back and the fat man told him Qyburn is gonna be a major player next book. In the show, he's basically just Cersei's Q.

Who will die?

Are you lads ready for Stannis to return and get the Illusive Man Mass Effect 3 role?

what was his problem?

seriously though the guy seemed to be trying to be the worst king ever

>no comics
You fucking tourist. We have talked about the blackfire fucking shit comics for years.

Kill yourself, comics are welcomed.

I SHAPOZE

THOROS

When was peak GOT?

I demand trial by jihad

>he didn't steamroll the Elite 4 with a level 99 Charizard using only flamethrower and full restores

Also knows Splash

She offered mercy they chose to die moron

Thormund of Myr

>nothing a good nights sleep wont fix

yeah but jon will b her qt nite n shining amor n bring da gud side out of her =]

White walkers have been on the war-path for 4 seasons now.

Why are you posting this shit memes? Are you retarded?

oh yeah I forgot about the comics

you can talk about those too if you want

Friendly reminder:

>Last Hero set out beyond the Wall with 12 companions
>Night's King was the 13th LC
>white walkers are portrayed as 13 on the show
>leader called the night's king
>D&D knows the full story

Yet people will still deny the night's king theories

I like to think he died laughing when he legitimized all his bastards. He was his final fuck you to the realm.

No false Gods in Westeros please

THASH AWF DA TAYBLE ASH WELL??

I've got the Dunk & Egg comics, and AGoT comics, but I haven't read them yet. Are there any I'm missing? I think there's one issue of Clash out now, but I don't have it.

what was her expression trying to convey here?

.>night's king theories
What are you talking about? I'm curious

Just rewatched ep 5, even better the second time

are you watermarking your shitty fucking memes? absolute bellend

even if this is ironic I beg you stop posting

Rip brave Tarly men

>Before the season began, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau described Jaime's relationship with Cersei as an addiction, one he can't seem to break away from, no matter how many dragonfire-hot warning signs he encounters. The character's wavering in this very episode is a testament to the idea that Jaime is hopelessly entangled with his sister, emboldening the idea the Queen of Thorns (Diana Rigg) offered shortly before her death: Cersei will be Jaime's undoing some day — and vice versa, very likely. Read on for Coster-Waldau's thoughts on all of the recent events surrounding the general of the Lannister army, and a look ahead at Jaime's future.

>Congratulations on Jaime becoming a father again!

>NCW: Yes! (Laughs.) Thanks. It's a surprise to all of us.

>Any gift suggestions?

>NCW: An antidote would be great. Maybe some fire repellant. Maybe some really thick armor.

>Really? You would think he might want to invest in some lighter armor.

>NCW: Well, at least he wasn't wearing the brass armor when he went down. It was just the leather one. But Bronn is clearly a very strong and gifted swimmer. I guess that's why he said, "That's it. I've had enough. I'm out!"

This is what your gran dreams about doing to you when you say that you're not hungry

It knows fly, and probably crunch and bite as well

>jaime is under water until dany and the dothraki are gone
>still alive

.....Arent the current White walkers Krasters children? Cept for the Night's King

What's the best meme that came out of /got/?

>AND HARRENHAL

Dunk and Egg comics are genuinely fun. The GoT ones aren't that good. Hopefully when Clash comes out it gets better.

Tyrion told her to imprison them, she said "No, because then others will want to be imprisoned. Melting them is much better."

Did nobody even mention when that "dumb-but-kinda-cute-wildling" mentioned the annulment and a secret wedding between a Prince "Ragger" (Rhaegar) ?

I thought more people would be jumping on this meme

Is anyone else getting the feeling that scenes with samwell are getting progressively more cringeworthy as time passes?

throne room verticals

check the filename, he comes straight from Plebbit.

Lol at the "Dany is MAD!!!!!!!!!" for killing two enemies who wouldn't kneel. Have the Starks not killed a ton of people beheading them? Robb killed one of his own bannermen. Jon killed a bunch of his "brothers" in the knights watch. Hell even the noble Ned killed a member of the nights watch in the pilot for running from white walkers. When you go to war and defeat your enemies they can bow to you as the new rule or die. She made her solid case for why prison won't work (they'll all just choose to be POW's, she is the breaker of chains) and they refused going to the wall to join the nights watch (not sure Dany would have agreed but we won't know). Should she have burnt them alive given how the people of the 7 kingdoms remember Targaryens burning people alive? Probably not. But she didn't enjoy it, she in fact felt the opposite (as we hear her mention to Jon afterwards). The Mad King ENJOYED killing people by burning them alive and he was also actually MAD...like crazy hair, super long finger nails, laughing then crying then laughing, saying nonsense, wanting to kill countless civilians. THAT IS MADNESS. Dany burning two enemies isn't.

>White walkers have been on the war-path for 4 seasons now.

Why do they call them "walkers" when they can't clear 2 miles in 4 years? They should call them sit-arounders. Or maybe wheelchairs.

is pic related real azor ahai?

Sam wouldn't have done what he did. He'd have bent the knee like the fat piece of shit he is.

post templates so we can see how autistic /got/ is

>needing crunch AND bite
It's a shit Charizard.

we discussed it in October last year when we first read the leaks, newfriend

>Before we dig into this week's episode, just how much fun was it to film the Loot Train Battle?

>NCW: Oh, I loved it. I loved every second of it. It was a long shoot. It took a long time, as you can imagine. I had a fantastic time. I love doing stuff like that. One of the great things about working on a show like Thrones is the way you do it, they believe in wanting to shoot in camera and have real stuff happen. Obviously, there's a CGI dragon that we can't have [practically], but most of the other things are there. You work with some incredibly gifted people. The set pieces, the train that's built, and you have the Dothraki … everyone from the stunt guys, who are all on fire, and you see the skills of the horsemen. It's just exhilarating. It takes a long time to shoot a sequence like that, but I really enjoyed it.

>When reading that cliffhanger in episode four, were you nervous at all about Jaime?

>NCW: When I read that he fell into the water, I went like, "Well, he's not going to drown." But when I read that he's going up against a dragon? I thought that was it. He's going to be fried. He's going to go out in flames. Let me put it this way: I was very quick on going to page one of episode five. I had those scripts lined up, and that happened quickly. (Laughs.) But I was very optimistic when he went into the water.

Nikolaj is such a beautiful a man. I'd totally let him pound my boipusi with his big throbbing Danish cock. No homo.

That he's a relevant character in the books, not just worldbuilding history.

Which in her mad Targ mind makes sense cause she doesn't want any future rebellions.

Has Burlington bar reacted to Dany's merciless slaughter of noble lords and brave fighters yet?

ribbet

>It's a shit Charizard.
Well, it was trained by Daenerys, the mother of burgers, destroyer of Essos' economy.

These aren't funny in the slightest, stop.

fly
crunch (or slash)
flamethrower
fire blast

how mad will jaimefags be when he declares for dany?

She paused when tyrone suggested the wall, she was considering, then the dick was like, NUH YOU CAN'T SEND ME TO NO WALL BIATCH
He doomed himself

This is getting embarrassing now.

That's fine.

>How would you have felt if he died there by dragonfire?

>NCW: It would have been glorious. Well, not glorious, but a cool moment. If you're a Lannister, you would think that's a pretty brave moment. It's pretty ballsy to go up against the Dragon Queen. It would also have been a complete waste, of course, and very stupid, but that's beside the point! But those dragons are very terrifying. Fire is one of the biggest elements of this story, so it would have made sense. I'm very happy it didn't happen. When you're on the show for this long, you just want to keep surviving. I was talking to Lena, who plays Cersei, about how we always thought there's no way they would keep us around for this long. Every season, we expect this is going to be the one where we say goodbye. When we made it until season seven, and you knew there was only going to be one more? Suddenly it was like, "No, please! I really want to see what happens! I want to be around for the last year!"

>"Do what you have to do next season, but please, keep me around until the premiere."

>NCW: Exactly. "You can have me go out in episode one, that's OK. Just let me be there! I want to be there for the last read-through!" Because I think that's going to be pretty amazing. I want to get the tattoo, you know?

End game boy of Deny

Scientific breakthroughs. He is pretty much the only man in Westeros with the knowledge and the will to think outside the box.

The honorable thing was to let him go, though. That's what Neddard Stark would have done.

Okay well, sorry, this board is too autistic from me and that's coming from someone who browsed Sup Forums since 2008.

When's Martin gonna finish the WoW? I bet that faggot is too busy sniffing all the actresses' feet and force-feeding them pigeon pies in his spare time to get anything done

still no gunpowder tho

wheres the joke?

Fair point, but she still went from "Ok, maybe the Night's Watch" to "whelp, better immolate them." What's wrong with keeping highborn hostages? It makes sense.

>Even the Mouth of Sauron in Lord of the Rings honoured the rules of warfare and expected his opponents to honour them
Dany is LITERALLY worse than Sauron.

Who else /hype/ for Night's King going full Arthas?

>yfw he says "I don't need your permission"

>the hound is going to die and there wont be a hound/arya/sansa reunion

>Episode five is a roller coaster for Jaime. He returns to King's Landing feeling crushed by the reality of Dany's forces. He reunites with Tyrion and comes to Cersei with a pitch to take the White Walker threat seriously. Then he learns he and Cersei have another child on the way, and it looks like he's right back where he started, firmly at her side.

>NCW: Yes. And on top of that, there's that little tiny moment where he thinks, "Is this possible? Could I be allowed to be the father?" Because he's never really been allowed to be a father. He had that moment with Myrcella, the briefest of moments of feeling open about it, and now she's telling him that it won't be a secret. And so he's happy for maybe a millisecond before she goes ahead and ruins it by saying, "And don't ever betray me again." Suddenly, he's like, "Oh, that's right. It's Darth Vader. I forgot that I've been fucking Darth Vader."

>Does it feel fair to describe this as a season of whiplash for Jaime?

>NCW: Yeah, but he's doing his best! I'm obviously a little bit biased, but I think he's doing quite well! He's like, "Okay, I'm back in this dump again. Everybody wants to kill us. I have to make the best of this." He actually gets to do what he does best. He's a soldier. Now he's a military commander. As Tyrion says: "You were really smart! You outplayed and outmaneuvered me. That was very well done." Things are going very well. He's getting the troops back. He has the gold. They [won against] two of the Houses that were against them. It's all going very well. And then of course Daenerys comes in with her weapons of mass destruction, and it's all fucked. Of course, his sister is also still not quite willing to accept facts. She's just pretending: "If we're going to go out, I'm going to go out in a blaze of glory." I don't think he thinks that's the best solution. It's not easy. Certainly, he's trying his best.

>When's Martin gonna finish the WoW?
He said maybe in 2018, which means maybe in 2019. But I honestly don't care anymore. I'm nearly 30 years old I ain't gonna read some fantasy trash. Its over, GRRM fucked himself.

Jon = Frodo
Tormund = Gimli
Jorah = Legolas
Thoros = Gandalf
Sam = Gendry
Beric = Aragorn
Sandor = Boromir

Merry and Pippin = N/A

I don't know how you can come up with something so unfunny even ironically.

Why do you have a bunch of watermarked screencaps with the text "hammertime" on them? I don't understand.

So beautiful.

REMINDER: STANNIS WILL NEVER RETURN