youtube.com/watch?v=eNw9KIPYVtY
youtube.com/watch?v=58URvs2PwaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE WHORE IS PREGNANT NED

THE BOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NEEEEED

>your sister looks like this
Do you tap that y/n?

This what Gendry's war-hammer should have looked like, but of course D&D made it like it was from a video-game.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Seriously, though, what did he mean by this?

DUDE I WATCH FORGED IN FIRE TOO LMAO

IT WILL KEEEEEEL

Can someone explain why Arya wants to kill Littlefinger? Their last interaction had him literally protecting her from Tywin.

based whore poster

Which waifu will Gendry resurrect the Baratheon line with? I'm kind of hoping Arya gets cucked by Sansa desu.

Ramsay only has 19 Goodmen and 1 badman

What changes?

LOOKS LIKE EGG'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

lol could be viable if the grip was shorter, could make for a smaller warhammer with shield

Did Jaime die?

Is Gendry finally back?

depends on what he's packing

He's been rowing for years, he's invested in str and has fuck all dex.

How do you even parry your opponent's attacks with such a weapon? Looks pretty terrible compared to a sword.

You swing first

Who is this? Spoonfeed me I didn't watch this show in ages and I just started to care again because you shill it here 24/7

fat sam's dad and brother

Make the shaft longer and you'd have a lucerne, but some warhammers or mauls did have bigger heads on them. What he has in the show isn't as heavy as a sledgehammer.

Sam's father and brother just prior to getting bbq'd by YAAAS QUEEN for having honour.

is that a baratheon stag

Rickon?

Shame he didn't have antler helm to go with it.
Maybe he'll make one later on.

>reminder that rhaegar targaryen married lyanna stark and that makes john snow the legit king of westeros

I want to _______ that goblin

Is the dragon a Chad or a virgin?

thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=eNw9KIPYVtY

Hob

>it's a /got/ spergs out about how other people enjoy a show thread

exterminate

Dragons are Virgins
White walkers are Chads

Fuck off shill. Stannis Baratheon is the one true king.

Fuck, had a hearty laugh, thanks user.

That line was broken!

>a knight, two fighters, a paladin, a barbarian, a priest and a battlemage venture forth to face the evil hordes of the Night King
It's like watching a low budget film adaptation of a role playing video game

Nobody cared who i was until i put on the mask.

Lmao, exactly. Even their mission to retrieve an undead specimen seems like it's straight from a video game.

Why are they so adorable /got/?

wow the plebs actually took it like they were supposed to

I feel so proud, like a dad watching his child grow up

Why didn't they give Gendry a helmet?

Because they're actually friends irl?

Why was it all Bran's fault?

I LOVE this new meme

>fucking irl
ftfy

force feed wet cement to

they fugged

get pegged by

Because Arya is a shit character

>they didn't YAS QUEEN the burning

>people thought Pedro Pascal was her daughter's baby daddy
>child is white and blonde

BASED PRESTON IS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=58URvs2PwaU

Would Gendry vs Arya be the ultimate Strength vs Speed match up?

>Lets some woman who's been fucked by Daario, Drogo and Hizdar and who's vagina is crawling with lice and crabs and other things ride you
Dragons are the biggest virgins in Westeros.

>still rowing
>youre short

where the fuck do d&d get these amazing jokes from i wonder

yes

also they'd fuck

Gendry is Robert
Arya is Lyanna
Jon is Rhaegar

Reminder that Ned was a dumb mary sue character

So Gendry just keeps the antique warhammer that's proof of his lineage in plain view in his blacksmith shop that can be accessed by any number of people?

first for dany in love

Watching GoT made me start lifting, am I becoming a normie? If yes is there a cure?

>Jon dual wields Longclaw and Dawn just like his uncle did
B R A V O

He's finally lost it.

FOR ME IT'S HARRENHALL!

dexfags btfo

He h=made that hammer himself

what about oberin?

When I heard the "still rowing" joke, I immediately knew it was from reddit

>mary sue
>gets executed

pick one

He's a cartoon

>dumb
yes
>mary sue
what?

no one cares you feminist fucktard

really makes me consider

No, they just hold hands, you pervert

Holy shit the one in the middle at 9:30 really has a hard time conveying emotions. It's like a shapeshifter learning human faces 101

>they're going above the wall to capture an undead and bring it to cersei to ... ?
am i the only one or this playout is a cock

>mary sue
>makes a mistake and dies for it only a season in

Sup Forums proven wrong again

AND HALLENHARU? I SAPPOSE ZAT IS OFF ZA TABERU AS WERU!

First for the Night's King real name was Bran.

>In the A Song of Ice and Fire novels, the Night's King was a Lord Commander of the Night's Watch during its earliest years, not long after the Long Night ended and the Wall was completed. He is considered a legendary, half-mythical figure, not far removed from Bran the Builder. If he really did exist, it was almost eight thousand years ago - consider that while the Night's King was the thirteenth Lord Commander, at the time of the War of the Five Kings, Jeor Mormont is the 997th Lord Commander.

>However, the Night's King fell in love with a woman "with skin as white as the moon and eyes like blue stars"; he loved her though "her skin was cold as ice", and when he gave his seed to her he gave her his soul as well. He brought her to the Nightfort and bound the brothers of the Night's Watch to his will through sorcery. He declared himself "Night's King" and ruled over the Wall and the Gift as his own. The King in the North and Joramun, the King-Beyond-the-Wall, joined forces to defeat him.

>After he was killed, it was discovered that he had been making human sacrifices to the Others - the White Walkers - and all records of him were destroyed, and uttering his name was forbidden, so it became lost to history. Nevertheless, it is believed he may have been a Bolton, a Magnar of Skagos, an Umber, a Flint, a Norrey, or a Woodfoot, though Old Nan claims to know a version of the tale where he was actually a Stark, brother to the King-in-the-North, named Bran.

>its a "I will talk about a video without even watching it" reply
Watch it you retard, they were good boys this time.

hatefuck

to prove her ww are a thing so they can unite all of westeros and live happily ever after after vanquishing the great evil

>Ned's life started at the beginning of the show

who?

I'm so excited for the next episode. I haven't been looking forward to an episode this much since Season 3. There's something about the /ourguys/ squad that gets me all hyped up. Maybe it's because there are no women, maybe its because theyre mostly all great characters, maybe i'm a faggot, but i feel like my testosterone is slowly increasing after it having been on a steady decline watching this shit show for the past 3 seasons.

can't little the finger

thats jump plain naive

start lifting

>all of westeros
does this include the Dothraki?

>tfw Dickon will no longer be able to be the gay emperor of Essos
I wanted to start Black Sails or even Merlin since the same actor is in them, does anyone who's watched either show know if his character becomes a gay emperor of a foreign land?

I feel bad for Jorah. He truly loves dany and wants what's best for her. As soon as he arrives he realizes she loves jon and steps aside. He'll probably die next week in a wight attack and make jon promise to take care of her.

>/OurGirl/ Sansa
"You don't get people to work together by beheading them"
Logical, reasonable, kind, cares about the North, Stands by her brother.

>Reddit's girl Khaleesi
"I'm not beheading people xD! DRACARYS!"
Illogical, crazed, cruel, doesn't care about Westeros, it's culture, civilization or people. Murdered her brother