How are we going to handle the bants from the rest of the world when this shit fails...

How are we going to handle the bants from the rest of the world when this shit fails? Quantative easing won't save it forever...

Other urls found in this thread:

voxeurop.eu/en/content/article/351531-you-get-unification-we-get-euro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quantitative*

Get a new currency

that EU karma for let shitaly in

>What could we call our currency?
>Get this... we're in Europe, right... how about... the Euro? You know, like Europe?
>Brilliant!

>pound
>doesn't weigh a pound

anglos btfo

>"Fin"land
>the people don't have fins

Majority of Germans who celebrate in the streets if the DM came back, probably.

retards, g*rmay is the only country benefitting from it

You should hope that it fails.

We could pull the same shit 10x more efficiently if we were in charge of our own independent monetary policy.

Swiss franc for world currency.

The Euro will never fail

EU is the future, parterned with BASED China!

the DM would appreciate a lot and your exports would fall hard like they did in the 90s.

Time for her to shine again.

can't wait for that shit to fall so we can prosper again

>Good Boy Points

We literally did the same with ours. So did Latvians.

Proper banking regulations would destroy the value of your currency, mountain Jew.

>lira

Good. Hoefully, along with the 100% of you speaking Italian

Yrop will just have to accept its failed shithole dna. Game over.

First time i've seen a macaroni knowing more about how money works than a kraut

For that to happen, we need to make Italian an official language and have it back in school as a mandatory subject. That ain't happening.

It's pointless, everyone thinks they're experts at complex economics subjects. The euro does not meet the criteria for an optimal monetary zone.

it takes a pounding every now and then that's where the name comes from

Go on.

We used to have a trade surplus before the Euro (an increasing one= and it only dropped because, you know, the German economy had to absorb a post-communist shithole with 1/3 of the population of France.

the eterna anglo cucked u for good lol

So what's the point of keeping it?

The last uncucked where the anti-reformists, persecuted by the Anglo. You should've tried harder in WWII.

To keep us from having an independent monetary policy. This was its goal from the start.

Leave then

Idk. It's fairly easy to estimate the future gains and costs of joining or creating an OMZ for each country so despite the fact that I have never seen literature pertaining to exiting or dismantling an OMZ it shouldn't be that hard either.

we're joining the euro the moment that asshat rutte stops being autistic

so G*rmany can enslave all europe

not gonna happen, Boris. Bulgaria is too much a shithole

this

Seriously, why did they create the Euro? Why did they make it and then insist all EU states join it, even if they have very different economies?

they let in slovenia and it's in the fucking treaties
tick the checkboxes = get in the eurozone
domestic asslickers can't do anything about it

autism

slovenia is WAY better than bugaria or romania, stop deluding yourlself

Despite the turbulent early post euro period, what else is there to fear? An irrelevant Europe? It doesn't really project much power now either.

why didn't greece leave the euro?

why did greece join the € in the first place?

because richer states( read germany) werre supposed to pay more than they do today to help poorer ountries to develop

>What could we call our currency?
>Get this...we'll call it the pound...because Pakis give our underage girls a good pounding!
>Brilliant!

if shitaly did why not grease?

We almost did in 2015 but the gov backed down.

Aesthetic desu.

i know why italy joined, the reason was france.

don't worry greecebro we will crash the euro with no survivors soon, we will take g*rmany down with us too . Tomorrow we will elect a super populist gvernment and it will be all over.

it aint gona fail nigel

ouch

>Seriously, why did they create the Euro?
Basically, the Euro was the idea of French bureaucrats that made it a condition for their ok to the German reunification. It was meant to contain Germany by relieving us of our monetary sovereignty and independence. The French pretty much took 17 million German citizens and their right to self-determination hostage to get rid off the Deutschmark but what no one anticipated was that Germany would emerge strengthened from the reunification while also radically overhauling its economical and social system during the Schroeder austerity reforms in the 2000s. Coupled with bad governance in Southern Europe and lavish spending financed by an underserved hard currency and low interest rates during the same time it resulted in having the complete opposite effect. Talk about a spectacular failure.

>super populist gvernment
Who?
Isn't even Berlusconi pro euro now?

we're the same kind of eastern crap, different shades of brown - that's it

Nope, Slovenia and Czech Republic are great. The rest of the East can be nuked for all I care.

Yeah, I once listened to a talk at my college by some guy who was supposedly an expert on EU law. He said the EU and the Euro were made basically to keep Germany down but then I always wondered why Germany seemed to come out on top.

It's not just southern Europe. It's France too losing their industry to you. Ireland gets blamed for lowering taxes in order to lure investment. How else could Ireland compete with Germany?

If everyone else just can't stop themselves from fucking themselves over then you are the only one that is left standing.

samefag

>mixed feelings on Ireland
>ok on transnistria
>hates Switzerland
patrician tastes

>He said the EU and the Euro were made basically to keep Germany down

Yup. Well, not exactly down, but contained.

>While Germans celebrated the collapse of the Berlin Wall, Helmut Kohl and Francois Mitterand were at war over the consequences of a united Germany. Secret government documents obtained by Der Spiegel appear to show that Bonn was forced to sacrifice the Deutschmark for reunification.

voxeurop.eu/en/content/article/351531-you-get-unification-we-get-euro

Mario Draghi has realized that he has singlehandedly destroyed the European bond market. Besides the fact that it is illegal to short government bonds, he has come face to face with the stark reality that IF the ECB stops buying government bonds, there will be NO BID at these price levels. Interest rates will skyrocket dramatically. On the German 10-year bond, once we see a monthly closing above .79, we are looking at a DOUBLING of rates and that is in Germany. Once rates rise above 1.55, then expect it to rapidly DOUBLE again.

Consequently, Mario Draghi has been warned there is a serious problem. He told the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee of the European Parliament that he would maintain a very loose monetary policy because it was necessary despite the upturn in the euro area. He said that INFLATION remains critically dependent on a strong push using monetary policy. Of course, you would assume that after 10 years of this policy and there is no sign of a major return of inflation, that you would start to question the entire Quantity of Money Theory.

Draghi said Monday that he will continue to include the billion-dollar bond purchase program and he will reinvest expiring bonds exactly OPPOSITE of the policy at the Federal Reserve. While the dollar-bears keep calling for the end of the Greenback, they are deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to international capital flows or monetary policy outside the USA.

Draghi realizes that he is subsidizing the European governments. He is not stimulating the economy, he simply has them on life-support. Stopping the bond program will lead to a major crisis when there is NO BID for government bonds. Not only will Draghi keep buying government debt, he will be repurchasing debt that has expired. He will not reduce the balance sheet as the Federal Reserve is doing.

Draghi has created the economic NIGHTMARE from which there is no escape.

Oh sure, wrongly accuse me of being a samefag, then praise me for my accurate and superior map. You wound me.

Is the Italian election going to BTFO the EU? The Italian banking system is already on the verge of collapse it seems

No, they are going to pussy out like the Greeks. They have already strongly tamed their language in run up to the election.

Right now no. The rest of the european nations will implement similar measures to the Germans which means the union is over. And yes the Germans take the blame for it.