azor tyene edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRhEcKHU5LY
youtube.com/watch?v=GLSx_ckJeXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sad frodo cunts

5th

Reminder that burning prisoners of war alive is not only insane, it also goes against every notion of how war is waged in Westeros.

Captured knights and lords are held for ransom. Even the Mountain, who killed a man for snoring and rapes/murders for fun, didn't harm his highborn prisoners. Tywin himself explains to Joffrey that you have to offer your enemies mercy when they're beaten, or they and their allies will fight you to the death, and you will constantly be waging war. The fallout from Joffrey executing Ned caused the realm to bleed from Dorne to the Wall.

When Ramsey suggests executing the Northern lords who want to defy the Boltons, Roose tells him "If you gain a reputation as a mad dog, you will be taken outside and dealt with like one."

Dany is a literal absolute madwoman.

>tfw Stannis is revealed to have been keeping the army of the dead at bay beyond the wall the whole time

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

R'HOLLOR HUNGERS

I can buy some of the teleportation that went on this season, but I cannot forgive Jon for literally ending up in Eastwatch in literally 8 minutes

Reminder that Cersei also burned people who opposed her and is considered an insane villain while Dany is a liberating hero

So who will die because hes out of plot armor?
Hound = must survive for Cleganebowl
Gendry = need to cream pie Arya
Jon = need to cream pie Deny
Jorah = need to get cucked by Jon and accept it
Tormund = need to cream pie Brienne
Berric = ?
Thoros=?

Thoros according to leakfags. Berric might just live through this one.

Thoros and Benjen (he shows up to help)

>For me it's Harrenhall!

was game of feminists last episode worth watching ?

>Cersei miscarries
>begs Jaime to kill her
>he obliges

yeah, gendry comes back and he has a big hammer

God damn white men are really btfo this season arent they

all our guys are gonna die

Elia deserved better. I hope she at least fucked some guys while she was held hostage in King's Landing. Hopefully Jaime.

>im so evil im going to POISON your daughter and make you watch!!
>instead of torture her and rape her for the rest of her life
k

im going to break the wheel xD

youtube.com/watch?v=eRhEcKHU5LY

She doesn't miscarry REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tormund will die.
Bronn will also die.

yes

Jon told Dany to stfu

>Salt Right babies acting like /got/ hates Preston

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

What are some book series similar to ASOIAF? Not the fantasy shit in particular, but more on the character/characterization aspect. Books that focus a lot on the character's journey and without a black & white worldview. Can be fantasy, sci-fi, historical, whatever.

Who could defeat them?

cersei burned people who tried to have her executed

why would you not post the webm?

>mfw it isn't benjen that saves jon, but stannis

it would make everything worth it

nobody can defeat those 7 good men.

Gendry's status as a Baratheon, bastard or otherwise, makes him a potential risk for any future Jon/Dany Targ rule. He has to go.

Malazan: Book of the Fallen.

How about 20 good dogs?

SEVEN
GOOD
MEN

not even the fookin legend himself?

Can someone explain to me why the dragon eggs are so fucking small compared to the size of the dragons?

I mean look at Drogon. If he takes a shit it will probably bigger than one of those eggs.

Did GRRM fuck this up?

youtube.com/watch?v=GLSx_ckJeXI

Would we know already if Stannis was coming back?

wheel of time

Really hope the Hound doesn't die desu

He can't die before the Mountain, right?

>maybe next season

watch the burlenton bar video, really saves you time to watch this trash show.

So what's with the gods on this show? How does it work, is it in any way more described in detail? I mean there are several, right? But only that one fire god is actually intervening, as I see it?

Does the disgusting obese man take the effort to describe how this works in the books or does he just leave it out like a fucking hack?

nah Bronn has fuck off after the dragons
not to mention Cersei wants his head now

He doesn't

Which is good, this means that Cersei will die in less than 9 months from now in-universe time.

No, but keep in mind I didn't watch the episode and already gave up on this season.

They're supposed to be tiny and keep growing. That way it makes sense that the last dragons had degenerated into tiny lizards

Obviously they will kill off Jon and Deny for Gendry and Arya perfect good ending.

there is only one god, the many faced god

He's Fighting the mountain in the finale.

not if dany/jon get some great communications people to spin the whole robert rebellion as usurpers and having no rightful claim to the throne

>tfw you are trying to concentrate but your annoying gf wont shut up about some meaningless marriage decades ago in Dorne

>tfw she has twins
>Jaime and Cersei die
>Tyrion raises the babies
>THE CYCLE CONTINUES

Go fuck off.

Perhaps they shit out a bunch of them like fish?

Martin has said that the gods are as real as our gods. The acts attributed to gods in the books can be explained as just magic.

So the whole im sober am not feeling like myself is the hint that he will die. Thoros needs to be drunk to fight well

>when she sees your dick

Its not the hound

i dont even know anymore where she got those eggs

Malazan is written like ASOIAF. You go jumping in between "chapters" to different locations of the event.

The worst part is that you have to figure out yourself if this chapter is before the events of the last chapter, or after the events of the last chapter.

Malazan had some great executions, but really the books bored me to tears. I can't recommend it. I really enjoyed when shit hit the fan and every character across the book gets together and a literal big epic fight occurs where you are going "holy shit what the fuck is going on" as you continue reading, but the build up to the clashes are too slow for my liking.

so yeah you are on your own, bye fagget

He'll become a wight, zombie mountain vs wight hound. The work continues

it's supposed to be subtle. i imagine it would be clarified more towards the end of the series.

20 good men

A N D H A R R E N H A L L

Illyrio

beric is so fucking based

flaming sword on command. I love it

what i really wanna know is whether amidst all this death, destruction, kayosh and shit debid writing, what is the possibility of harrenhall still being on the table?

where can i go for quality game of thrones discussion?

And Jaime too.

It's either the hound or the blackfish and I don't see that old fuck coming back

Those were frozen eggs you dummy, at least watch the damn show.

Euron surely dies this season.

Also what the fuck is happening at Casterley Rock?

girls pls be my gf

YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE HOOOOOAAAAAAAR

Thoros will die it is confirmed by leaks.

>can't recommend Malazan
Damn dude that is some absolute shit taste. The Chain of Dogs stuff in the second book blows most of GRRM's writing out of the water.

thats lewd user

>tfw giant dragon benis spraying his winged sperm on the eggs to fertilize them

What will happen to that vision Bran had about a dragon flying over King's Landing?

REAL superteam that should have gone to get the wight, instead of the pathetic white bois:
arya, brienne, bad poosi, bendini, bearloli, missandei and sweetrobin

giv Cersei twin sis

>they yet again teleported from Dragonstone to freaking easter part of the wall

But if they turn out to be shit rulers, all it takes is disgruntled lords to come together and declare Gendry the rightful ruler. There are risks to these things. The Baratheons must die.

Read the leaks, Euron leaves and will get taken care of in season 8.

almighty leaks say otherwise

I absolutely hated the second book. I HATE DESERTS

/r/pureasoiaf or westeros.org

is pregnat

far from here

So is she ever going to show up or be mentioned again? I feel like at this point she's the only truly forgotten plotline.

DO WANT