Why does Hollywood keep trying to make her a thing?

Why does Hollywood keep trying to make her a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/6px39z/valerian_losses_hit_investors_hard_as_china/dku7tgp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

her daddy is rich and has connections is why

Because she is from a famous family and is also attractive
totally devoid of talent tho

how come her nostrils bother me?

ig followers

terrible terrible tattoos

Nepotism, see

you should see her sex tape, senpai

movie sales work off name recognition. Also, they assume that men will buy tickets to see her titties or sth.

Send it

Because hollywood is on a downfall.
There is no real talent.
There is only instagram followers and social media.
Jews only care about money.

her dicksucking is what's trying
>yfw every single gossip item on AGC about her explicitly says she's the worst actress period

Family is absurdly well-connected

she's a jew

How is she gonna find work with those awful tattoos? Do they have to edit them out now?

Ah yes the famous Devlignes

SHE'S A DISGUSTING SLITHERING SKANKY PIG FACED DYKE TRYING TO BUY HER WAY INTO HOLLYWOOD!!! VALERIAN PUT A STOP TO THAT!!!FACT!!!

are you saying it's a conspiracy theory and not true? her family literally owns vanity fair and other big magazines

I mean, I dunno if you're just acting stupid here, but her grandfather was a rather famous British viscount. Her father is an absurdly wealthy London-based real estate developer and he essentially owns a number of major publications like Vogue and GQ. This is why her average looks were foisted upon the fashion world for a few years before Cara decided she wanted to play hollywood actress instead.

her godfather is chairman of the british department of the company that owns several fashion magazines

her family doesnt own shit

I knew she wasn't going to make it when I heard her in GTA 5. She can't even voice act for shit.

I know it's reddit, deal with it, it's a better explanation than you'll ever find on Sup Forums

np.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/6px39z/valerian_losses_hit_investors_hard_as_china/dku7tgp/

post link please

keep sucking dicks, keep being a thing

She's a Jew and fulfills the Jewish trifecta of Jew-win.

Make money
Do no work
Promote jews

because she looks so... distinct

her father owns half of Brompton Cross are you retarded

>her family doesnt own shit
so it's confirmed she sleeps her way into roles?

She's a disgusting chav with refridgerator body and tattoos.

Why would a Hollywood producer even bother with far hotter women available?

>be famous producer
>have casting couched so many starlets this week, my dick starts to hurt
>this British gremlin looking girl doesn't stop calling
>have another hour to kill
>send her a text
>the struggle is real

good agent.
and she hasn't been in that much stuff and the latest movie flopped and no one thinks she's actually a good actress.

I saw her on Hot Ones though and she seems really nice.

>Why would a Hollywood producer even bother with far hotter women available?
cuz big money and favors are involved

Shes one one should not not fuck with.

Sent :^)

She makes my dick hard. Too bad she's a terrible actress.

The short answer is her Jewish extended family is incredibly rich, well connected, influential politically and in media and entertainment, and have been pushing her with all their might for half a decade.

Her family;

>Her godfather is Condé Nast executive Nicholas Coleridge[16][17][18] and her godmother is actress Joan Collins.[19] Delevingne's maternal grandfather was publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens,[14][17] the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet.[20][21] Her paternal great-grandfather was the Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood,[8][14] and her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.[14][22] Through one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets; two of her ancestors on that line served as Lord Mayor of London.[23][24][25]

Her godfather;

>From 1989-2017, he was successively Editorial Director of Condé Nast Britain, Managing Director, Condé Nast Britain (1991-2017), Vice President, Condé Nast International (2000-2012) and President, Condé Nast International, the division of Condé Nast which publishes 139 magazines in 27 international markets, and over 100 websites. British Condé Nast publishes numerous titles including Vogue, Vanity Fair, House & Garden, Tatler, The World of Interiors, Condé Nast Traveller, Glamour, GQ, Brides, Wired, Love and GQ Style, as well as owning the Johansens hotel guides and the Condé Nast College of Fashion and Design.