T E X A S

Texas will soon be blue if Hillary wins. She will import Mexicans and Syrians into the inner cities that will have give the democrats Texas for generations to come. It will be similar to Illinois, New York, and California where the cities alone make those states blue. Kiss red Texas goodbye.There will be tent cities allover within 50 miles from the border. Fast pass to citizenship will be thing.

I blame the influx of Californians

>Syrians

Literally less than 1% of the US population.

For now goy

Texit will happen if Hillary wins, in which case I'm moving down there

No way in hell, it's less than 50% white don't kid yourself.

>north texas
>ever going blue

As a north texan, kys.

Yup, you got us red handed. Good job, little Drumpfuck. Hey, come close and I'll tell you the rest of our dastardly plan, which just so happens to be your future!

Step 2 - Realizing there is jack shit you can do about it. Just accept the unbearable, crushing, savage inevitability of Blue Texas and leave politics NOW if you value your sanity. Better, denounce capitalism, heteronormity, kissless virgindom, and start treating brown people like human fucking beings.

We are going to have a permanent Democratic majority. We are going to take your court, your Congress, your vile talk radio away. And if you idiots try to fight back violently, sweet Jesus, we are going to have A LOT of fun taking your dick compensating popguns too.

Just try and stop us. TRY when you're literally stuck with 30% of the shrinking electorate, as proven by Drumpf's unmoving collection of bigots in the polls.

What's that? You don't think we can do it? You think we've ever lost an election after the demographics overwhelmingly favor us?

Fuck you. Go ask Chicago and Detroit how long they've been under Democratic governance. We're rapidly approaching a full century.

Now go ahead and imagine what your whole country will look like when Republicans can't even hold South Carolina, Georgia, or Texas. :)

You can't stop us. Even if the GOP goes into panic mode kissing more black and Hispanic ass than a two dollar Hooker, it won't matter. Drumpf has ruined your reputation for generations.

America is going to be very brown, very feminist, and hell on earth for racist white men in a few more years. I'm literally going to need plastic surgery to stop my face from getting stuck, smiling like a maniac everytime I hear the right wing's death screams.

-Bonivere

I'm Syrian parents came in 1988

*not muslim

t.Armchair Political Pundit

Not possible. Though it could break up into smaller states if it wants.

I watched a Ramzpaul video and now I believe Texas will go blue also if piss bags cunt mcpickle jar wins.

Shart.

Given the fact that importing minorities is the same as importing crime liberalism will not last long.

Liberalism is a characteristic of rich, safe people.

this is the most delusional thing ive seen on Sup Forums and ive been on here a long time.

no no no no no please dont tell me thats real

isnt it like a cliche by now?

>liberals mess up a place
>flee
>go to a conservative state
>do everything the same

We fucked around with ethnicity too and ended up in an open war. You are still a white person to every minority around you. You seem to be happy over minor political victories, without realizing that when the money runs dry, you're done.

>hell on earth for racist white men

emphasis on WHITE - you will be the only one remaining, so you will by definition be racist.
>to be very brown, very feminist
everything you are not and therefore, a future enemy. Conservatives of today are just liberals of yesterday.

Honestly I don't think there's a way out of this barring conscious action. Hillary isn't going to import Syrians or probably even give Amnesty; like all of her progressive propositions she knows they are unworkable and the wrong timing would lead to civil war. Better to pander to the center-right and let demographics, indoctrination and an aging political class head to their current destinations. This was Bill Clinton's strategy and it worked out well for him.

We should be balkanizing sooner rather than later, though.

Picked up my nephew today at school. lots of fucking towelheads at his school here in travis. Fucking can't see a white kid for miles. mexicans, shitskins, muslims. fucking shit.

Lel.
I guess you will have harmonika wearing war criminals singing songs soon :)

It's not Aussie hours just yet, you can tone down a the funposting for another couple of hours.

Enjoy your propane and propane accessories while you still can, Hank.

Texit, invade mexico, TEXICO rejoins union.
sounds good.

Only as of right now. But wait till Hillary brings them in in the millions.
Plus Afghans, Tunisians, Iraqis, Morrocans, Somalis, Eritreans, Algerians and so on. All of whom pretend to be "syrian" "refugees".