Still the best capeshit trailer ever

Still the best capeshit trailer ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUjMO_k9IF8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWw0ov-cAUg
youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. edgelord

The best capeshit movie (probably Watchmen) is about as good as a filler episode of Fargo (in terms of quality, not relateable genres at all)

let that sink in that these are the media people will pay $20 to see about once a month

It still gives me chills.

youtube "man of steel trailer #3" youre welcome

true but they still got some of the best trailers ever

this was peak snyder, which isnt saying much. his style was still new, relevant, and interesting. the source material was good as well

I remember a buddy and I went to see The Dark Knight and when this trailer started I went to take a piss. I got back in right as the camera was zooming out from Doc Manhattan and I sat down and turned to my friend and said "I missed a good one, didn't I?" He just turned to me wide eyed and nodded a few times.

Good shit. Didn't see the full thing for another month when we went to see The Dark Knight again.

>which isnt saying much

Snyder trailers are always good because they hide his flaws and play up his strengths

Snyder can actually be pretty good with the right source material. He just shouldn't be anywhere close to an original story, that hasn't been properly storyboarded yet.

this

It's still hilarious that the original theatrical movie had Manhattan's dong way fucking huge, and they reduced its size before home release.

so is every commercial trailer on earth, by that logic

its funny. no matter how good is the film, no one is gonna pray Snyder. And I bet no one is gonna point to Whedon is the movie sucks

if the movie*
sorry guys

youtube.com/watch?v=UWw0ov-cAUg

*blocks your path*

This. True patrician only watch indie movies made by an unknown director.

Why did Dr. Manhattan get involved in Vietnam War? He would know that it's meaningless and not worth his time.

I prefer this. The scary Batman with the villainous Zimmer horns got me more hyped
youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4

>I sat down and turned to my friend and said "I missed a good one, didn't I?" He just turned to me wide eyed and nodded a few times.

You cringy neckbraps.

yeah sure, even though snyder has a mass female following AND is praised as an inspiration by James Cameron
off yourself

He was pressured by the goverment, yeah he could flee but they could ruin his social life by making him a fugitive.

I think the movie is much better than the comic

Kill me, but i found the comic was drowning with awful exposition dumps and had an ending so ridiculously unintentionally hilarious it completely killed any serious elements in it.
also thank god for the change with Nite Owl actually reacting to Rorschach death, n the comic it was like they just forgot about him.