Is he the biggest LARPing faggot of all time?

Is he the biggest LARPing faggot of all time?

>Claims to be a genius tactician
>Constantly loses
>Claims to be a genius adviser
>Gives terrible advice and mostly just quips
>Helps an army of foreign savages to destroy his homeland
>Suddenly feels bad when he realises what his actions actually entail

yes

No.

when will they learn?

Am I the only one that hates this fucking midget faggot?

>dude you can learn everything from books lmao

Its not his fault his olans failed.hurrrr euron happens to fuck both things up instantly

he's a good tactician, but i think perhaps they should've had more than one guy planning the whole strategy

>all scenes written by 2 filthy jews
really make me think

When did he claim any of these things? He's a drunken fuck-up with daddy issues.

he saved kingslanding from being sacked before his mean daddy got there in season 2

I have a friend like this, short people with big egos that developed wit earlier than their peers tend to think they're smarter than they are. It starts out as innocent compensation but it can develop into full-blown delusional narcissism where they think they are like 'intelligence heroes' in DotA or LoL and that they have little to no faults, just *obstacles*

its starts out reasonable, then gets funny, then just turns pathetic and boring, manlets... when will they learn

the sad truth is, tywin was mostly right about him

He WAS a good tactician but now that D&D have full control, he is a fucking idiot. Reminder that Stannis would have fucked Kings Landing in the ass if it wasn't for him.

>friends try to get me to watch the show
>no Victarion
Well at least they tried

>Victarion
The merged Victarion with Euron into one character.

Tyrion is Eugene from Walking Dead

Not really. He was the most like Tywin, but he completely ignored that because of his contempt for him.

I agree. I've never been impressed by Tyrion both in books and show.

Ahh the "I'm a genius because I have Witty remarks trope." This one really bothers me, mostly due to the fact that really intelligent people are almost always intuitive and non observant types. Ones who're always thinking, always suspended with their heads up in the clouds. Now I know it's TV and all, and they need a way to clue you in to a character's intelligence without showing you their thoughts but come on, it's very cliche.

He's good at being the underdog. Dany has the advantage so he doesn't need to do what he does best: clever tricks like the wildfire boats.

>"I'm a genius because I have Witty remarks trope."
I don't really think they were trying to do this. Tyrion is just a smart ass.

hes just unlucky. plus he was going up against his brother and sister, they know a little bit of what to expect from him.

no he didn't, it was going to get sacked anyway if tywin didn't show up

Its better explained in the books

So LARPing is the hot phrase right now, huh? Meh. Dont you get tired of stealing other peoples "clever" lines?