Why aren't you welding your johnson, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you welding your johnson, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/05/28/julian_assange_on_tpp_only_5_of_29_sections_are_about_traditional_trade_essentially_every_aspect_of_a_modern_economy.html
youtu.be/-vgnBWjRGm0?t=8m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=_MhByuDET9U
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/5-statist-positions-that-should-make-libertarians-run-from-bill-weld#sthash.rDteC8yc.dpuf
youtube.com/watch?v=lcHy8xEt2QI
youtu.be/BeWroClQhbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck is that? Lol!

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

#FeelTheJohnson

>tfw running is noticeably taller than you and seems like the dominant half of the duo even when standing behind the leader

Why would CNN, a network known for directly colluding with the Clintons give for the first time a townhall to a third party candidate? Why would said third party candidate go on to compliment Clinton and Obama during his townhall?

Really makes me think

Yeah we libertarians don't give half a fuck seems to be "dominant" or "leadership material."

I would literally vote for a horse if it would somehow lower my taxes, let me keep my guns, buy and sell weed, and make it easy to open a business.

Who gives a fuck if the guy is a good leader. Men don't need leaders.

Weld is anti gun and Johnson supports the TPP

"Libertarians"

>puts weld in the center
>visibly taller
>Johnson looks like the VP

Is this a meme because this is some beta tier shit right here

Sorry dudeweedman I'm out

>Libertarian supports a free trade deal
Colour me surprised.

TPP is massive regulation. Covering every aspect of a modern economy.

"Libertarians"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/05/28/julian_assange_on_tpp_only_5_of_29_sections_are_about_traditional_trade_essentially_every_aspect_of_a_modern_economy.html

>Johnson supports the TPP
No he doesn't.

youtu.be/-vgnBWjRGm0?t=8m49s

>Yeah we libertarians don't give half a fuck seems to be "dominant" or "leadership material."
You sure know how to convince people this clown can lead. (You don't)

He literally says he will sign the TPP

youtube.com/watch?v=_MhByuDET9U

I'm not trying too, I already said that I and other self sufficient men don't need or want a leader. I just ust someone who will try to get people to tax me less and let me do what I want if I don't hurt other people.

Good luck getting taxed less by open borders Johnson

I'm sure all those Mexicans streaming across the border are very self sufficient

>gary johnson
>libertarian
Pick one

"The purpose of this common sense legislation is to remove deadly guns from our streets and to take weapons out of the hands of many teens who themselves are becoming deadly killers," -Bill Weld

- See more at: conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/5-statist-positions-that-should-make-libertarians-run-from-bill-weld#sthash.rDteC8yc.dpuf

Pic.
>youtube.com/watch?v=lcHy8xEt2QI

Weld is the much better candidate and he should have been the presidential nominee.

Not that it matters, but he is the better of the two.

They usually are actually, and I'm fine with Mexicans coming over and starting businesses. I think whites are good enough to compete too if they want, and the lazy people of both races can die for all I care.

>Based on what I know, I would sign TPP
That is bad, but it's not what you're saying it is.

A country and the average retards need a leader you fuckstick. Which is exactly why the libertarian party will never win.

Literally why? So the mentally unfit can survive longer? Who actually needs an impersonal national government leader?

Only a statist would have ever endorsed Barack Obama over John McCain, who was hardly an orthodox conservative in 2008. Obama was already known to be a radical leftist in 2008, when Weld endorsed him. There is nothing remotely libertarian about Barack Obama.

Here’s Weld’s full-throated 2008 endorsement.

youtu.be/BeWroClQhbs

Do you think voting libertarian will cause the mentally unfit to die?