> All in one day
> Day ends with an earthquake wiping out Italy

Is Italy OK guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks
rt.com/news/356935-earthquake-aftermath-devastating-italy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares lol

It is an example of what happens when a European country fails at maintaining a stable country.

>Spain
>Making fun of italy
Fuck off mart sharter, italy is the only other country whose food is worth shit.
Also Italy is best fuck off.

Italy was a great country i remember visiting it for the first time in 2002, i can barely imagine how it looks right now, probably like india

>Cuck confirmed.

I bet you are tolerant to gays

>Spain
>Portugal
the only 2 countries in western europe that still have a based population, most are racists hate foreigners, gypsies, Africans, you name it, hopefully these 2 will take over europe after the shitskins dominated all the rest, 2nd reconquista when?

Lol. We dont. Fuck off. TO all italians. Remove kebabs, clean steets and ur cool.

Are you imblying italys jimmys got russelt?

The earthquake was in central italy there are some deaths and injured people but only minor villages are destroyed.

Santiago y abre fuego: world wide moro genocide soon

>probably like india
Why?

how can anyone make fun of italys food?

you on top left.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks

Fuck off.

Agree

I feel disgusted that people are so sad for a few people dead in italy, while they don't give two shits about the millions of dead children in middle east

>U-ur a c-cuck
I'll enjoy my italian food and ho.

Fuck off, we all love italia.

Italy is dead guys

‘Like L’Aquila quake’: 6.2 earthquake hits central Italy
rt.com/news/356935-earthquake-aftermath-devastating-italy/

RIP IN PEACE

(can someone pick out the italian flag from my collection so I can make a fittinng tribute)

Well if you're gonna be like that then I don't give a fuck about either one of you, fuck Italy, fuck Syria, fuck Europe, fuck non-America

middle easterners don't assimilate into host countries. They outright reject and bear nothing but hatred to it's host nation so behave in a manner that makes it difficult for anyone to be happy nor safe.

That is why they don't care for middle easterners or the east. They want to destroy host nations as their home nations were destroyed.
So it defeats common sense to care for middle easterners when all they want to do is murder the male populace, rape women, children and subjugate the nations culture and laws to islamic fascism.

If you live within the confines of common sense and in reality it's perfectly acceptable to not care for the middle east or it's natives.

My very first memory of visiting Italy is our car windows being broken, then almost dying when we had to take a taxi in Rome. When I asked the driver why he was stopping at green lights he told me it was because he knew that other drivers were crossing when it was red.

Other than that it's a really nice place tho, a little too much on the hot side for my taste.

Everyone loves Italians. Italians hate Italians. Google "terrone" for Italian redpills and understand their struggle.