Is the Earth actually a dyson sphere...

Is the Earth actually a dyson sphere? This is the only way I can imagine the idea of a hollow earth making any sense at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

universetoday.com/66647/how-much-bigger-is-jupiter-than-earth/
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial
youtube.com/watch?v=aLlNKy5j_O8
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take it to /x/, dumbass

It is physically impossible for a star to exist that is smaller than our gas giant Jupiter, at the moment many astronomers believe even Jupiter is too small rather than simply having the wrong chemical make up.

Jupiter is over ten times the size of the earth.

Hollow earth is retarded. Maybe it's caused by conscious silicon based lifeforms with a strong enough telepathy to influence humans and convince them they're demons from a fiery hell. I find that more likely than hollow earth.

If it was hollow, it would be possible to stick to the walls inside because of Gauss flux theorem. It's just geometry.

meant to write "wouldn't"

Yes, that was my thought as well. Perhaps the rotation of the Earth is sufficiently fast to be comfortable near the equator?

Well no, the centrifugal force due to Earth rotation is very small, otherwise we would be ejected into space.
It's about 0.5% of gravity.

>implying a central sun would not only kill everyone with radiation overdose, but would also fuck with all plant and animal life because night would not be a thing

>The COD zombies diagram of earth
>I-It's real guys

>It is physically impossible for a star to exist that is smaller than our gas giant Jupiter

I'm pretty sure a star can be smaller radius than Jupiter. More massive? yes. Bigger? No.

The earth is flat dumbass, it obviously can't be hollow.

No, solos spheres and empty spheres rotate differently, we would be able to measure the difference. Also, the inner ocean would fall to the inner sun

I should also point out that this is only true for a shell of uniform density. Perhaps, given that we're proposing a dyson sphere, the shell is constructed such that the mass distribution produces some sort of habitable lattice of local gravity maxima?

If I remember right the Nazi had designed some weapons in case the world was an inside sphere instead of what it is.

What if it's just a large fusion reactor? The bigger you go the easier it gets. With magnetic containment, you could reliably emulate a small star with a sufficient supply of hydrogen.

Everything you think you know about physics is wrong

>if nasa ever does an announcement (trickery) then posting it here is akin to No

>Jupiter is over ten times the size of the earth.

top lel

you retard don't know anything about jupiter, except that it's a tiny light you can see at night

>muh gas giants
>muh gorillion lightyears

fucking retard lel

universetoday.com/66647/how-much-bigger-is-jupiter-than-earth/
>11.2 times
See how 10 times wasn't far from the truth?

all you retard know, is that jupiter is a tiny light

it could be smaller than a car and you wouldn't know any better

you can't defend your dumb theory using dumb assumptions

first, show me the actual scientific proof that the earth spins ... you know even einstein couldn't do that right?

then, when you actually learn the difference between a scientific fact and a theory assumption, come back

The earth is flat retard

If the earth was a sphere we would fall off

So you think NASA is lying to us? How do you feel about the theory of relativity?

Of course the earth itself doesn't spin, it's the universe the moves around the earth.

i don't give a shit who is lying

simple fact is, no one has ever proven that the earth spins, and many have tried

every single experiment failed to detect ANY motion of the earth, that's why relativity was invented, to explain it away at least mathematically

if there's no motion, literally the whole heliocentric theory falls, including your "planets" and their sizes

>first, show me the actual scientific proof that the earth spins ... you know even einstein couldn't do that right?
that really battered my brain milk

>russian education

>kiwl
nice

>entire post

In the jungle the mighty jungle, the autist speaks tonight.

>posting pendulum

go learn a thing or two, retard, these have been answered like a billion times already

pendulum can't prove shit, except that you did 0% reading

>being an ignorant retard
>being proud about it
kek

>I read a lot of red font on black background myspace web pages written by schizophrenics, I know better

>i don't read anything
>i know best

Ever heard of Coriolis force?

You can test it on a fucking playground merry-go-round.

>show me the actual scientific proof that the earth spins ... you know even einstein couldn't do that right?

Holy shit Russia, I would have expected that from a burger or an NZ half-Maori, but you? Come on now...

first of all, it's the Coriolis effect, not force

second, you can't prove it any way, especially not on merry go round

you can use that to prove the conservation of angular momentum, you dummy

just shows you have no fucking idea what youre talking about

Physics is done by reading, doing calculations, and experimenting.

Maybe he's a hardcore soviet nostalgiafags who think it's all bourgeois science.

ok, show me a single piece of evidence that earth spins

einstein couldn't do it, i'm sure you can

>Physics is done by reading, doing calculations, and experimenting.

show me the re-testable experiment that proves the earth spinning

don't you ever slur lysenko you shitty mussulfrog

im not living in the earth. i am the earth

Why is the moon shaded as it is in that gif if the dark side is the side supposedly facing the source of light?

Yeah, we all know the stars are just the heavens, space is a jewish trick.

Show me your explanation of the precession of Foucault's pendulum.

redpill thyself scoundrel

if earth is spinning fast, how can those pictures be taken?

it's not attached to outer space, it can't be relevant

if it would be, planes could use the rotation to arrive at location faster

it sometimes spins in other direction

it doesn't behave correctly during eclipses, or on the equator

as long as it is attached to something on earth, it can't prove any motion of the earth

>no math
that's what I thought

So you claim horisontal deflection on a merry-go-round is a proof of conservation of angular momentum instead of pseudo forces.

Luckily the exact reason isn't important here as the same effect happens in the atmosphere and we both agree it is a result of rotation of the system.

Checkmate atheists.

>slovenian intellectuals

>if it would be, planes could use the rotation to arrive at location faster
Just like how if you jump on a bus you fly backwards into the wall at 40 miles per hour

fugg
meant for

we are on the inside, light bends.

ayy, now this is the true form of the earth

Is it possible to sexually identify as the earth while living on it?

I'm gonna read into this more since I'm fascinated by the subject, but it seems to me like a simple long and tall suspension bridge proves the convex nature of the earth, rather than concave, when you measure the angles the bridge meets it's support.

no?

it would definitely feel different if i jumped in the direction of the moving or the opposite

on the earth, i don't feel the difference, even if we're flying 33.000 km/h

also, open system, closed system

>can't prove it
that's what i thought

It's a spaceship suitable for interstellar travel, we're just the scum that grows on the surface while it refuels.
This solar system is like a truckstop, when it's time to leave the "Earth" will shrink back down in volume the tectonic plates will fuse back together and the surface will freeze over and vroooom back into the void looking for the next system to hang out in for a few however long

>can't prove it
>that's what i thought
Nigger until you show me equations explaining the pendulum precession you've just poster word salad.

>it would definitely feel different if i jumped in the direction of the moving or the opposite
wew lad

bridges curve, because phisycs

but the horizon is always flat

I unironically don't doubt that there uncontacted civilizations beneath the earth.

you can fuck off now, i don't give a shit about your arab ass

I sexually identify as mother nature.

This shit fucked me up

>we're just the scum that grows on the surface while it refuels.
Nihilists literally just making shit up these days.
>hurr but you don't understand; my falsity was an analogy for the truth.

It might be a side effect of constantly looking for more countries to accept refugees from.

Zizek pls. Maybe you should have learned math instead of dialectic materialism.

>but the horizon is always flat
I hope you're not seriously suggesting that's an argument against the rodundity of Earth

your mom is rodundity

here you go, a curvature calculator
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

confirm its math with your professor, find me the curvature and then come back

oh shit

The horizon always flat? Slavnigger, have you ever seen the fucking sea?

What has this got to do with the argument?

I sexually identify as sexual identification and as such i have done extensive sexual identification of the earth and determined it is in fact round-ish.

If its really concave though then that explains why we're drowning in kikes, all these damn gas giants projected all over the inside of the sphere everywhere its no wonder they're all living with us over here, i say we just go up there and scratch them off the great glass wall and then the problem should solve itself.

Or just cast them all into our newfound internal sun, either one works desu.

i've lived my whole life on the shore

and the horizon is ALWAYS flat, you dumb retard

you wanted math, here's your own math, and it doesn't work in reality, fucktard

>you wanted math
Yes a mathematical model showing the reason for Foucaul's pendulum precession, what does a horizon calculator have to do with that you fucking caveman?
>and it doesn't work in reality
what?

take binoculars, camera with zoom, telescope, whatever ... and you will see entire ship again

does the telescope go over the curvature, kek?

you fucktard need to first learn a thing or two about perspective, and how that mirage forms

it has nothing to do with curvature

fuck it's boring, always the same newbie questions

Oh god the ship is sinking.

Why are people arguing with Russians over the nature of reality anyway?

chicago skyline is visible from michigan, your theory collapsed in one second

Well, if you like we can also be food/sex toys/entertainment, the insiders could have easily seeded us and evolution is just a genetic program that plays out every refueling cycle.

We're like the dildo you can also eat and play games with, efficient !

But whatever man you believe we're god's special creature, who loves us very much and if you're a good boy you'll go live with god in his sky palace or what not.

Enjoy you're own ideas, no one else cares about them, so you might as well. :D

>take binoculars, camera with zoom, telescope, whatever ... and you will see entire ship again
the gift that keeps on giving

what's so funny about the collapse of your worldview?

can u try to make your "pretending to be retarded" shitposts make a little bit of sense.
fucking try ffs

1. you claim the ship goes over the curvature
2. take binoculars and you can see the entire ship again
3. you claim the binoculars can curve over the earth to show you the entire ship

what part don't you understand?

Assertion 2 is non-factual.

So the earth is flat?

Check mate ball earth it should be a blur

This is bothering me now , at least the bible tells us that the earth spins

There was a swissbro talking about this and how his private conpany does research in the antactic. I didnt save his posts. Though I should have. Wish we could summon him to hear more and find out of there was anything new since the last time.

>2. take binoculars and you can see the entire ship again

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Bullshit...

it's re-testable, you can do it anytime

i have no idea, all i know is that heliocentric theory has no proof so far

bible says it's immovable

it's literally re-testable, you fucktard
go and do it yourself

Earth is hollow. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory last year is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

youtube.com/watch?v=aLlNKy5j_O8

it's a miraaageee topkek

>being this retarded

I have, and that's how I know it's incorrect. I live on the fucking coast for god's sake.

Earth is hollow. Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

Earth is HOLLOW.

Maybe you should re-test it, then. :^)