Humble, likable and just king, the kind of boss you'd want, doesn't think he's anything special

>humble, likable and just king, the kind of boss you'd want, doesn't think he's anything special
>batshit insane feminist who has biggest ego in the world, talks about herself in third person like she is some kind of god, executes people with fire
How do these two end up fucking? Jon should hate this bitch

opposites attractt user

Because she's hot as fuck silly

she's gross as a bottle blonde but eminently fuckable as her natural brunette

both of these are correct

Jon is good girl, attracted to the bad boy, Dany.

she's fat and her face looks like an alien trying to mimic human emotion

His presence tames her slightly. She becomes all soft and gentle when she looks at him.

VENI VIDI BENDINI
>BENDINI

You could say he's the ice to her fire?
*winks at camera*

>his name is literally Jon Snow

whoa

They're not gonna fuck in the show, they'll fuck in the books in the year 2075.

they already fucked in the last episode, retard

they literally fuck in a boat two weeks from now

> fucked ygritte
> killed ygritte
> fucked dany
> ???

It's like pottery, so that it rhymes

I mean, shes ok, but nothing special, i see women that i find more attractive than her everyday.

shes unironically 6/10 tho. isnt there a 9/10 noble slut left in the north that jon could marry?

source?

the leaks that we have had since last year and that have been accurate for the last 5 episodes, go to /got/ general to look for them if you care

Jon is the best character by far. Love that look he constantly does that says he doesn't want anything to do with all this shit but if he doesn't no one else will/can.

go back to tumblr and go read fanfiction instead of Sup Forums

I want to know where you live. If in your sample set 40% of women are more attractive than her then I want in.

t.turbovirgin

She's hot as fuck ok the show mayne especially considering in context how ugly a lot of women would be in Medieval times

>hot as fuck
I am honestly baffled at people for thinking like this, she's completely average

Too bad they didnt have Val in the show, the Wildling Princess

Wrong. The only fappable Danny pics are 2D especially when she is thicc

Can't have someone overshadow the dragon queen