Is it true that Europeans can't afford cars and there are adults people who ride their bikes everywhere?

Is it true that Europeans can't afford cars and there are adults people who ride their bikes everywhere?

Is there anything we can do to help them? Send them money somehow or put motors on their bikes or something?

It is true. pls send shekels

Is forcing people to ride their bikes in the snow considered inhumane?

bump

Yeah especially the dutch. Super poor. Pls send aid

no, we ride bikes because we know a thing or two about being healthy and climate you dumb mart sharter

>nd climate you dumb mart sharter
But you ride them in the snow?

A. That is dangerous

B. It is cold. The temperature goes below 0 there often. Wouldnt a nice warm heated car be better?

I went to Denmark during summer holidays once and danish people told me that if they have bikes it's not because they care about the environement but it's because cars are very expensive

Why are they so expensive in europe? Here in America everyone drives and has their own car by the age of 12 years old

yuropoor is not a meme, we are paying high taxes to make sure our rapefugees can get their money, so we ride the bike

Are you jealous of Americans?

>motors on bikes
thats a thing but its pointless when you can just get a purpose-built motorcycle of some kind

though in vietnam, where cars are truly overpriced, everyone rides mopeds

cars are the same price in europe, people are just not willing to pay it because you dont NEED a car the same way you NEED one in the us

It's true. Please send me a motor for my vehicle.

Sometimes. Your culture suck though.

I bike because it is faster. I live in center of Stockholm, and biking is twice as fast as car/bus to work.

>. It is cold. The temperature goes below 0 there often
Then you trample harder
>Wouldnt a nice warm heated car be better?
A car that can take 15 minutes to heat up
It's also much easier to get around with a bike then with a car

just send us money, we'll manage the rest

Lol cucks mad that graph to make other cucks like you ride your bike

cuck

poor

Wasn't that pic taken in Holland?
Bikes in Holland?
WTF with that commie whitchery?
Thanks murican OP to warn us about that bike invasion
Send money rich murican OP
SHART IN MART

This. Here, even buying a new Clio, which is like the cheapest car ever, would cost you about 30% of your total netto income, based on average salary.

Look, it's really simple. Good salary - 48.5% for taxes (no, I am not exagerating). Then, 22% taxes on EVERYTHING you buy. And on some stuff you have to pay taxes for using the stuff you bought - and already paid taxes for.

Also, in the EU, you pay taxes on rain that falls on your property, because you could get rich from that free water or something, I don't know.

I WISH I was making this shit up.

Bikers has up to 10 times more probability of having accident with serous injury or death per mile traveled comparing to car users
>healthy

Yes, lol. I told some Euro friends of mind that I own two cars and they were in awe. One of them said something like "You must be eating at five star restaurant every day!"
Now, they do a thumbs up and wink whenever they see me. Weird shit

>Also, in the EU, you pay taxes on rain that falls on your property, because you could get rich from that free water or something, I don't know.
Source? That sounds hilarious.

>"usage tax" 450e per year
>insurance 1200 euros per year
>mandatory inspection 100 euros per year
>the price of gas is 80% tax
and the licence ran me ~2000 euros
its bretty expensive

>cars are the same price in europe,
top kek.
in denmark's case there is a ~200% tax based on the cars purchasing price.
so a shitbucket that costs 20k will cost 60k

Just google it m96, it's present at least in shittaly and slovenia. It's probably more widespread though

TFW rides bike to and from work

>Now, they do a thumbs up and wink whenever they see me. Weird shit
Hahah why did this make me laugh so much

that never happen
because five stars restaurants really?

Compared to $60 a year for tax, $600 a year for insurance, $24 every 4 years for license, $2/ 4 liters of petrol

Yeah and 4x the salaries, or more.

Pretty much.

Insurance, tax ("""road tax"""), gas (mostly tax as well), car itself (taxed to hell as well,) all add up to quite the sum. Add to that our income tax gimping our income and all the taxes on everything lowering our pays overall and you got the average Yuropoor.

i really really really wish they would increase the tax on cars and petrol by a 1000%. every second nigger now owns a car and it shitting up the traffic like crazy.

More semen rations.

Speeding traps, bus lane fines, parking tickets, residential parking permits, non-residential parking permits, work parking permits.

The NHS charge their staff to park £4-6 a day or something to park in their staff car parks (which are always empty) so I get 30 cars every morning outside my flat. That's people doing 3-23 point turns all day outside my window, it's just a matter of time until someone dints your car, so I would need CCTV. All the cars wing mirrors are taped up on the street. If I had a mate who did bodywork I'd probably get a car just to get him a bit extra work.

I wouldn't park anything other than a £200 car there. But even running cost would be £1500 for tax, mot test and insurance before maintenance cost and petrol.

In my area police have given out one ticket to a cyclist in the past 2 years. And I think he knocked over a pensioner who eventually died as a result.

I was against bikes at first, but now that I'm a cyclist I am a lot happier and fitter. I am thinking about getting insurance as a cyclist incase someones dog (or child) runs into my spokes.

>Denmark
hahahahahauauuu

How do you know its Denmark?

cycling could be cool but im not going to do that in the winter with my 20km commute on the highway

Registration plates on the car is Danish.
The Danish have like 200% tax on cars, especially if it's remotely big.
We have it a lot better for once.

Riding bikes is absolutely fine faggot.

Here in America everybody drives and owns cars by the age of 13, I don't know anyone past the age of 14 that rides a bike. Pic related its my newest car, it's my 5th one ever and I currently have 3 total right now.

bikes are comfy as fuck our whole infrastructure is made for bikes

In the UK its the insurance that kills, once you have driven for about 5 years though cars are not really pricey assuming your not a bottom feeder

>Is it true that Europeans can't afford cars
That is true for the whole world
>and there are adults people who ride their bikes everywhere?
Yes, there are adults in Europe that take their physical health very seriously and they combine commuting to work with physical exercise.

>Is there anything we can do to help them?
No
>Send them money somehow or put motors on their bikes or something?
No, keep your degenerate sedentary lifestyle away from us. We don't want fatties riding around on electrical scooters everywhere.

We have a +180% registration tax in Denmark.

Basically a car that costs 10.000 USD in Sweden will cost 28.000 USD in Denmark.

You need to register it within 6 months if you come from outside Denmark or you'll be raped by the tax + fine

yes, stop funding israel and send us car shekels

>tfw can't even afford bike so I ride a skateboard
>tfw forever a Yuropoor

Thats fucking easy when youre a small country

Its kind of hard to bike everywhere when you have to go through 50km of uninhabited land to get from the Safeway to the Tim Hortons and still get to work on time

Oh shit. Really? its that bad?

Ill never complain about ICBC again

>using bikes to get to work

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WE LAUGH AT SHITTY OUTDATED YUROPOOR TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY.

How can Europe America or Cuckgary ever compete?

>The Danish have like 200% tax on cars, especially if it's remotely big.
lol
We got tax free car if its 30 years or older.
>5 bucks in registration fee
>200-400 bucks in insurance if its not overly expensive.

Soon 1987 car will be tax free, feels good to have a car that doesn't pay for this.

Europeans are poor.

Ha, I bought a $17000 car in cash here in the states, paid a $1500 sales/registration tax (in the state of georgia) and it's another $20 every year in licensing fees.

Are you sure? Because we will send an AIDS package if you so wish it.

we can afford cars but bikes are more easy ot get around with, our cities are 100s, sometimes 1000's of years old and never designed for cars or even carriages on the scale they are used now. So rather than slapping some trucknuts on out suv's and driving to the mcdonalds down the street we choose to get a little exercise without spending our sheckles on the petroleum jew.

it amuses me when amerifats actually think they are better off

list of eu countries richer than US measured by median household net worth
luxembourg, belgium, france, italy, denmark, sweden, norway, uk, iceland, finland, netherlands, ireland, spain, greece, germany and slovenia

eu countries more poor than US
portugal, czech republic, hungary

What brand is that bike? Any slobros know where can I get something like that?

At least they're thin, you fat fucks

What kind of fuckwit drives around in a small, dense city anyway?

yes we are poor without strong mighty motor in town plis send help money thanks

Used cars arent that expensive but getting a brand new costs more than i earn in a year

>Be American
>Work in city
>Can't live in city because it's 10% white
>Have to live in cardboard house 2 hour drive away from "urban" and "inner city" areas
>Physical exercise is against the constitution
>Car is a 100% necessity

>Be European
>Live in city and cycle ~10 minutes to work to remain healthy

Need to pump up those tires.

Even Renault twingo?

Yes, but here we don't drive like you Russians do. Big difference. Everything ever is less safe when handled by Russians.

Well, if you take in the fact that you drive approximately ten times fast by car than on bike, it cancels each other out again, Ivan.

>t. amerifattie

Cars just make people fat and lazy.

That's a middle class bike. For well off people.

>bike seats cut off blood circulation to the testicles
>me fw yuropoors poverty is literally making them infertile

>3 cars
Alone the assurance would cost me 1/3 of my income in my homeflag

top kek
>burger thinks cars are a luxury cause his cities are made for cars only

seriously if you ever been to europe major cities you realize that as long as you're not a fat ass retard you don't need a car to go to work everyday, you can simply walk or take a metro, bus whatever

>fell for the autojew

>Wasn't that pic taken in Holland?

nope, lookat the license plates

You reap what you sow.

america considers exercise as being against their human rights and thinks getting a car on finance to be a wise for both their wallet, their waist and their marts

t. Shart in Mart

SHART

I don't know about that but a brand new Golf cost over 30 000€. The price jumps almost for 10 000€ due to our retarded tax system. Even the EU prohibits this additional car tax, but our politicians don't care

I have a 2005 Toyota Avensis which I bought last winter for 2200€. Good enough for me takes me from place a to place b

Buying a brand new car is the worst investment possible

SHART IN MART
H
AMERICANS DO THIS
R
THEY KEEP DOING IT

Meh. Can't be more expensive than here. And we just walk/ take the train.

Our currency is worth DOUBLE what yours is worth.

Take a guess if that's accurate.

$50 would buy you a terrible meal here, and $3000 would be a god-awful shit-tier car.

I wonder what the fuck you americans eat/drive.

lol

unless you weigh 300kg there is nothing that is crushing your balls against the bike seat.
t. extremely fertile pekka

here cars are expensive as fuck too, but we are forced to buy them cause cities are made like USA, no room for bikes

yes you can send me money, my old fiat punto that i bought for $2000 died on me a year ago

IN

>implying anyone wants to drive shitty yank cars

in USA they sterilize fruit and most organic food with gamma radiation

really makes you think huh

cars are very expensive. like 2x from american prices.

then gas is like 2x the cost. insurence is 2x the cost.

its just not worth having a car for many people.

The ww2 wasn't won so you can ride around on your filthy commie bikes

>even the poorest sharters have 4 wheel vehicles powered by a motor

>middle income people in this shit continent exist that ride a bike to work

People dont use bikes in major cities over there? Is it too dangerous with the traffic?

Here in Norway politicians have put up a fuck load of automated road tax things. Costs me 14usd to drive to work only on road tax, one way!
Jews want the roads for themselves

thats rite, there are bikes but are like 10 per cent, also many die ran over by cars, a guy once drove for 3 km with a cyclist arm into his windshield

1 British Pound equals
1.32 US Dollar
nice math nigel.
>should have imported more gooks instead of "asians"

No. They're just more convenient in cities and urban areas are much closer together.

Sounds awful. Our government is planning the same thing.
Ironically our current minister of transportation is a jew

In the Netherlands especially, people ride bikes a lot, because it's a flat and small country, where distances are generally quite short. It's a much easier and more enjoyable way to get around than by car. Because of this, dedicated cycling lanes cover almost the entire country.

Why spend loads of money on a car, why spend the hassle of having to fill it up, maintain it, all that pointless shit, if you are just making small trips? A bike is more fun for those short trips anyway

Yes a car is much more preferable for long trips which is why cars are much more popular in the US, where distances are long, because your country is bigger. Also running a car is much cheaper for you because you have access to your own oil, so petrol is much cheaper.

Short distances = bike is better and more enjoyable
Long distances = car is better

>implying
All that pressure on your taint fucks up your circulation to your testes.

S H A R T I N M A R T
H
AMERICANS DO THIS
R
THEY KEEP DOING IT