/got/ general Queen Mommy Edition

previously on /got/

frogpost

penis

After finishing on a strong 7.45 for episode 4, the rating dropped to a 5.30 for episode 5.

Episode 5 dropped across the board, but not as much as /got/.

/ourguy/ will be scammed by the filthy jewish D&D

Stannis

who is the GOT equivalent of this guy?

Idiots love their action.

>forgotten plotline

Female Trump Edition

baste 1 posters

>CAREFUL JON, CAREFUL

dickaris

reddit gets wet with dragon fire

Lyanna x Bran

Why exactly would jon want a big army after seeing what happened in hardhome? Surely focusing on better defensive strategies would be more useful

whats the point of cersei being pregnant besides the *drama* when she eventually dies or has an abortion?

Mace tyrell

Why are Danyfags calling Randyll a traitor? Danearys is a foreign invader and Olenna sided with a bunch of Dothraki savages. Shouldn't he be more loyal to the actual Queen instead of a foreign whore?

>annulment

Based 1 vote identifying posters.

>Stag horns on the hammer
what did they mean by this

Because she'll have the kids, Tyrion will raise them and then become the thing he has always hated which is to say his Father

but they need an excuse to kill off those secondary characters and have le epic sad death scene, user!

>actual Queen

>tfw based elio doesn't do vids anymore

>gets saved by Stannis
>flaming hammer

So who is this prince raggar and why is he so important to a maester to stop writing about his bowel movements to mention him?

He's literally appropriating baratheon culture

Don't blame him for being retarded. It's a Targ thing.

Daenerys is Trump, which makes it hilarious to see feminist-inclined people YASSS QWEEN'ing her.

fuck off this site you vapid whore

Rhaegar confirmed for unforgivable fuccboi this episode.

are there really women browsing these threads?

Are there really women reading my shitposts?

Raggar = Raegar

Why would Jon bang dany when he rejected Melly Sanders because he still loved his gonger minge?

>CAREFUL, JON, CAREFUL

He was a big guy

>mfw drank too much estrogen

Explain why Incestqueen looks like Trump now then

yes

This entire era will be seen in westerosi history as a vague and brief "time of troubles" in between the eternal Targaryen Dynasty.

Yes.

t. a real human grill

larger numbers are obviously more useful if you have a strategy in the first place.

why is arya such a little cunt accusing her sister of all kinds of shit?

sorry, you can't appropriate from a white culture.

He's holding out till bearloli comes of age to cuck jorah even moreso

we NEED a meera pepe

It's hilarious how fanatically danyfags will try to defend their mad queen burning Prisoners of War alive.

I think everyone on this board is too cynical about Game of Thrones. While there is definitely a shift in quality from about the fourth season onwards, I take it in my stride and look at it as an evolution in style, not just a decline. For example, while moments like bad pusy and Cersei blowing up the Great Sept may be "jumping the shark" to some (or bad writing to others), I prefer to see it as D&D simply making GoT a hammier, more brainless show. Yes, while this is disappointing your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you do not reply to this post when considering the highs the show reaches in the original season, if one treats the later seasons as simply jazzy, gratifying entertainment, I believe you can reinterpret the changes in quality of GoT instead as changes in style

>normies think that Drogon might die from poison because Jamie called "that big crossbow thing" a scorpion

Because the writing is shit and has turned the Stark kids into massive autists

I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade (although I didn't start browsing Sup Forums until 2010 or so).

TOP 5 ASOIAF POV CHARACTERS
Jaime
Brienne
Theon
Cersei
Arya

Go rage about it on tumblr again Salsfat. It's about time big red was held accountable for her retardation. Jon was too nice to tell her to fuck off but Arya's never liked the bitch so she has no problem doing it thankfully.

I want to cut off your nipples and fuck you with a knife. In all holes of yours

based dany living in your head rent free

>new season
>episodes where Dany kicks booty
>everybody goes wild
>everything else
>poopoo peepee
Mmmmm never seen that before. Coincidence?

Dude. Save that for the third date.

I mean technically it's a ballista, a scorpion was a much smaller device.

This explains D&D's fan pandering.

>"Fucking typical Jews"
It's niot b/c they are SKYPES, it's because they are HACKS.
(Also they've made many changes from the books, making the show more Sup Forums-appealing - honestly, if anything Sup Forums should like these guys)

show your tits, whore

uhh why didnt the fellowship of the wight teleport to hotpie's inn for a nice pie to buff up before going on the raid on icecrown

Jaime and Cersei's POV are consistently entertaining. I literally just re-read their chapters every week, I like them a lot.

You're fat, aren't you?

You forgot: Bran warged into Jeime and pushed himself off

>just about to mock for being here a decade
>realise I've been here about as long
shit sucks

she's got the double chin for it.

>it's in the books, just trust me on this one guys
>never appears again
Germ probably told DD that she'd be relevant again, now reddit has to pull aluminum out of their asses to explain how she was relevant only to the Qarth story

Careful with that edge virgin.

>Victarion not in top 5
fuck outta here

who?

Why? there are much better places on the internet than here.

You literally won't get any attention here. Why aren't you fellas just outside on a Friday night like today?

Where does the time go?

>Gimme a hand with this would ya Davos?

No it's not. Scorpion uses a metal bow, it's basically a huge ass crossbow. A ballista uses the power of torsion springs(twisted rope).

well female chinks like are not human according to most of 4chin so no?

That's a big hand

>"Enough with the clever plans."
>(paraphraseing) "I'm just gonna KILL 'EM"
>"I'm going to break the establish- I mean, the wheel"
>"FIRE AND FUR- I mean BLOOD"

They're animals and example of why unrestrained democracy is doomed to fail. Put some tart with a flying lizard in front of them and they'll happily cheer on all manner of atrocities.

I enjoy the show somewhat every monday, some things bother me but I enjoy myself.
Then I watch the Elio/Linda review and I hate the show for the rest of the week, rinse and repeat.

Anyone else want Ser Davos to become King and adopt Gendry as his son and heir.

How obsessed with prophesy do you have to be to ditch your cutie gentle Dornish waifu for a frigid Northern bitch?

lol you guys act like Nathalie Dormer's breasts are hideous and you think I'd open myself up to that?

Seriously, they're fascinating. Cersei in particular is just a delight to read, she's so paranoid.

The opposite.

Fucking newfag

Victarion is boring and he's going to get killed. Like that first fight scene though.

Lena a cute

>there are much better places on the internet than here

This place is a shithole for sure and always has been, but it's preferable to places like tumblr plebbit or even twitter usually. I don't care about attention, I just want discussion and I'm used to the humor and atmosphere of this place since I've been posting since 09.

NO ONE TALKS WITH THE QUEEN LIKE THIS

BEND YOUR KNEE AND APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU WORTHLESS PEST AND SON OF A DIRTY WHORE

you're giving me attention right now.......

not that I want it.

Also it's monday

is jaime going to gas the dothroachis or not

We've all jerked off to Dormer. A LOT. You want that. But post 'em on /soc/ or Sup Forums.

Why is he going to fight an army of white walkers with only a handful of good men?

Why don't they take fucking horses when going beyond the wall?

Tardaryen fucking shits.

also I have no social life and rarely leave the house so no fun Friday night activities for me.

>Daenerys is Trump
>Letting immigrants in
Nope.

Its Monday and I just got off work. Also alt right retards in these threads foam at the thought of being around vagina, its kind of funny.

So the 1 voters are /ourguys/ and the 10 voters are women and Redditors?

helloo-ooo-ooo there user!

dany has a pear-shaped toddler body

*corrects your misnaming*

>Also it's monday
Damn, to a NEET every day is Friday night.