How strong your passport?

how strong your passport?

mine = strongest

Other urls found in this thread:

passportindex.org/byRank.php
henleypassportindex.com
ph.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/00_000035.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you asking if you can just look it up yourself?

now I'm curious as to which country germs can visit but we can't

When did Japan and Singapore surpass Germany

Does this really matter? What 4 countries do you get visa-free access to that I don't?

I don't have any passport

Based mongolia and viet nam

mine has expired last month

Fifth strongest passport. I didn't want to visit the shitholes that don't accept my passport anyway.

Fucking vietcunts and mongos

i dont even know

i have access to both the british and irish passport due to being born in the unfortunate shithole split between the two

differene between japan, singapore and germany?
probably russia,i guess

10/10 bretty good :D
I don't need a visa to visit Tuvalu, Senegal and Malaysia, good to know.
passportindex.org/byRank.php

Uzbekistan for some reasons

>he cannot trave lto best korea because his country doesn't have a best korean embassy

How weak is Russia's?

5th. I feel like it should be stronger. How is Somalia's stronger than Pakistan's?

Fun fact: our NK embassy in East-Berlin is simultaneously a hostel and we had a small conflict with NK because some legal issues with it

Russia only grants free visa to countries that do same vice versa

You can compare them here:
henleypassportindex.com
Unfortunately you don't seem to be able to compare changes over time and the press releases are outdated.

Non-Eastern Euros seem to be pretty much identical. Only we have Mongolia for some reason, putting us one above the rest (Fins betrayed by their ancestors again).
Some are additionally lacking Vietnam, Brits are lacking Iran, Norway Gabon (literally who).

Interestingly Japan and Singapore somewhat differ from that and each other. In contrast to Euros both have China, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan.
Japs also have India, Singapore has Myanmar and Cuba. Apart from that there are merely some differences with African/SA shitholes.
For some reason Japs don't have Brazil, though. To keep the sizeable diaspora in check?

It's only 3 more countries, and frankly those 3 countries are almost certainly irrelevant.

>how strong your passport?
I want to be Japanese

Your country is included in the list of the new no visa-free law here once the constitutional change is passed next year. Have fun while you still have time though.

based

14~15 place

meh, could be worse

It does the job. It allows me to enter Japan hassle free so that's all I care about.

Any (English) source for that? All I can find is pretty nebulous.
We'll probably live either way.

BT4
T

Britain BTFO

BASED FRANCE

>how strong your passport?
Pretty shit desu

>be japan
>don't let anyone into your country
>everyone else lets you into theirs

Wow it's nothing

>ph.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/00_000035.html
>If you wish to apply for a multiple-entry visa, you need to submit a form of reason for requesting a multiple-entry visa with documents to prove that you are qualified for a multiple-entry visa.
>A single (or double)-entry visa may be issued, depending on the result of the examination, even if you have applied for a multiple-entry visa.
I don't know why we deserve this kind of treatment when it was them who destroyed our country during ww2. Not that the war has connection in the present, but I don't remember about Filipino tourists in Japan doing bad things in the past. So, I think it is just right for our government to give the Japs the no visa-free status, along with South Korea, and the shitholes Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

GO HOME

what is home? I've been living here most of my lift