First Meme pol, Whattya think?

no steal pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWIhZ5xJJaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who here is autistic and retarded enough to support Johnson?

I like it

Cant Parry The Gary

many

Uh, I am. I wouldn't vote for Mad Dog or the Wall Street Princess if you were holding a gun to my head.

I was in 2012.

Is that a (((sheriff's star)))?

>Get election poll phone call.
>"Trump or Clinton?"
>"Screw them both. I'm voting Libertarian"
>Pollster laughs. "Yea, we've been hearing that a lot"

convince me to switch. im a waining trumper.

It appears to be a joke image
>American education

Trump and Clinton are unqualified for the job in different ways. Trump will do one stupid thing after another, until both parties in Congress rise up and impeach him. Clinton will hand over the country to the elites that are running it into the ground.

I don't entirely agree with all Libertarian positions, but I like the idea of social liberalism and fiscal conservatism. When Johnson was governor of New Mexico, he was known as "Governor Veto" for his policy of stopping stupid crap from the state legislature.

I believe Johnson is the lesser of three evils here. The bad things that Johnson might do are pimples on my ass. The bad things Hillary might do are liver cancer. The bad things that Trump might do are pancreatic cancer.

he's a weak ass pussy though. how can he win support?

Apparently he can be pretty hardcore when necessary.

The hell of it is that he's not going to win. At this time, it looks like Hillary wins.

So if either Hillz or the short-fingered vulgarian wins, how hard is it to emigrate to Canada? I grew up in the Chicago area, so I think that I can adjust to the climate.

Even in 2012 I knew he was a do-nothing cuck. Everyone with a brain stopped caring about the election after Paulberg was out.

Nice sheriff's star ya fucken idiot

why?

Why not

If he becomes president you're going to get your mouth stuffed with his johnson for 4 years.

rand paul >>> johnson

Is stealing memes a violation of NAP?
Can Garry Johnson send his army of nano-drones to kill me if I post "dat boi" after he claimed it?

Its supposed to be subtle faggot

>hungry for Johnson
Kek

i do hope he does whats right and drones shitposters like you

>Gay Marriage: Fundamental Right

W E W
E
W

why shouldnt fags get to marry? Marriage as a religious concept is dead.

nice trips

because defining marriage as anything other than a union of 1 man and 1 woman leads down a slippery slope that ends with making the institution of marriage completely obsolete and meaningless

the fact that divorce is legal would suggest that it is already dead. It really only serves as a legal binding of two people, the spirituality comes second. I might be able to get down with the argument that the goal should be to create children but there are so many children who need parents out there. So many potential abortions that could be given to some fags to raise. Why not, as long as they're stable?

what does fags adopting children have to do with redefining marriage to include same-sex couples?

youtube.com/watch?v=YWIhZ5xJJaQ
this video pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole issue
you should definitely watch it, its worth it

Gary "Gun control is libertarian" Johnson
Gary "Laws I don't like don't need to be enforced" Johnson
Gary "Open borders Merkel style" Johnson
Gary "Hillary plant" Johnson
Gary "Let's lose all our wealth to China" Johnson
Gary "No military allies" Johnson
Gary "Giving tax dollars to Israel is my job" Johnson

How anyone who considers himself a libertarian can vote for this fraud is beyond me.