twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pak Man on hunger strike

Kek

>I'll go on a hunger strike
>With nutritional suplements

Weak as fuck,

Is eating ghosts haram?

Yeah, nutrition + water sort of kills the point of a hunger strike

When i was 14 or 15, we tricked the muslim in our home ed class to eat ham.

literally a lie, japan accepted ZERO refugees and has the strictest border policy on the earth

nice try india

>POO

First thing that came to mind as well

We can scare him off by wearing nothing but white with a pointy white hat to scare him off as a spooky ghost, it'll be perfect

oh shit I actually kek'd

Lel

>Hunger strike
>Health not in danger

Millennials in a nutshell

fpbp

>Muslim faggot goes on a diet because pork
Literally non news

Water is necessary or your strike will last from 2 to 4 days, but nutritional supplements...

>Guys I'm going to totally be on a hunger strike except tuesdays and wednesdays!!! XP

The modern struggle

I can see it now, a mudshit throwing a huge fit because Japs fed him tonkatsu thinking they were giving him a luxurious delicacy but instead he gets offended because muh kosher foods.

POO

oh no, they gave him free food that wasn't to his liking. if only he could just make a point of letting them know and they'd serve him something else. better try to make a media circus and capitalize on victimhood

This, tonkatsu is fucking delicious, it was the most popular kind of fast food for generations in the postwar period, you have to be insane to not love it.

That's a well summed up definition of the whole Pakistan.

Pak Man gobbling down pills. Huh

This is pretty fucking pathetic.

What is it and where can I get it

They did accept some, they accepted 27, 2 of whom have committed rape already.

Wtf is this real? Sauce?

Kill yourself retard

>indian gets fed beef
>gets mad and goes on hunger strike
>paki tells him to starve
both of you are fucking idiots

He will be so scared by our scary ghost costumes it'll be so funny

I'm Hindu and I eat beef unironically. There are some retards of the neocon alt-right establishment in India who preach no cow eating, but fuck em. You can do whatever the fuck you want in Hinduism.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8nQ3hNsM

pls reproduce

Sweden needs more men like you

>alt-right
Shut the fuck up. One, you don't know what that means. Two, there is no "alt-right" in fucking India.

>Not eating your God

What's wrong with some people?

Cow Vigilantism is just a fancy term for an excuse of lynching muslims and nigger tier lower castes.

Fuck off nigger. The stupid hindutva tards are nothing but hollow "alt-right" govt propaganda. You don't get to decide what alt-right means for another society and culture. It's just a word describing non traditional " right wing ". But please, enlighten me about how your version of alt-right is the one that will really work and I should take it seriously.

Wanting to kill all the muslims isn't alt-right. Its public service.

The entitlement of Muslims is fucking insane. Not only should they not give in they should take his vitamins and water away.

Don't do it in the name of Hinduism, otherwise you're no more civilized than them and don't fucking take my food away from me.

Well they don't go on full scale riot when we kill them in the name of religion. Somehow, it makes sense to them when killed in that way.

It's basically fried pork loins coated with panko, if you can't get it in Japan this recipe is bretty gud.

japanesecooking101.com/tonkatsu-deep-fried-pork-recipe/

Kikkoman sells a katsu sauce but I haven't tried it so idk how good it is, imo it's delicious without any sauce.

>hunger strike
>drinking water and taking all the supplements needed to stay alive

what a fucking idiot. the whole point of a hunger strike is to claim
>YOU BETTA LISTEN TO ME OR ILL KILL MYSELF

since cops kill so many blacks the ghosts are mostly niggers who were killed by pigs, so maybe haram if you arent allowed to eat things touched by pigs