Any Trump supporters in Montreal? I wanna beat the fuck out of you. I'm 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

Any Trump supporters in Montreal? I wanna beat the fuck out of you. I'm 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse.

If everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely.

I sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second.

Yes. I am downtown
Come to the center of the city at midnight.
No friends. Make it a fair fight.
Bring your wallet. Youll need an identifying picture later.

That's what the 2nd amendment is for dumbass

Enjoy being murdered in self defense and no one ever remembering you for anything

I'll be there in in two hours

I'm at Tim Hortons rn. bring your heaviest chain nigga

Quality leaf post

come the fuck at me

I'm 6 foot 5 and just got off a stint with the navy seals. come at me bro

well, 77 and all that good kek shit, Go ahead leaf, test the meme god, for science and maple syrup.

K-keep me posted

>If everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely.

lolno, you're a bitch whiteboi. I could easily drop you in two punches at most, then stomp on your head until you is no 'mo.

Are you also a chef at Wendy's making 400k a year?

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me you little bitch?

>powercucks are a thing in 2016

Come to brisbane you faggot i'll fuckin smash ya and glass you like a lebbo you fuckwit.

God made all men. Colonel Colt made them equal.

You're so fucked you little bitch leaf. I'm gonna bring a world of hurt your way. It's over fof you go ahead and get your will straight faggot.

>Montreal

Nice scarf in August, faggot. Come down to the southern US and I'll show you some real hospitality.

You would hurt me for saying I support Trump because I like his stance on law enforcement?

va courir dans le traffic mon homme

There's a legit Tibetan monk, of the kind that can punch holes in steel, who occasionally posts on Sup Forums. You'd genuinely be fucked in a fight against him.

Thanks for providing an accurate description of yourself you bearded hoser. I hope you step on that pile of shit I left on your lawn while you're on your way to your mailbox to find out that I'm suing you for political hate speech. Enjoy your assets while you still have them.

das rite,the leaf maybe was built like a brick, but has he evolved to survive car crashes? i dont think so

Post your address, I'll hop across the border and pay you a visit

>6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

You're a big guy.

FYI
6'4 CDN = 5'11 US

238 3rd Street
Taft, CA 93268

come find me and try fuck me faggot.

I'm 5'6'', built like a faggot, but I have a gun

Is that an analogy for reading a mean tweet, checking into your local hospitals mental health ward to treat your PTSD and then having the police press charges for Communications Assault?

nice digits
burrito drops leaf

I'm 5"2. but you beat my ass, I win.

I am on the south shore. Want to meet up for a friendly chat? I bet you won't event dare lay a finger on me and you'll call me "monsieur" the whole conversation. You massive fag.