Media promoting mental illness

>media promoting mental illness

Why is this allowed?

Jews

It's not the 1950s anymore bro. You can't just hate on lgbtq+ people and expect to be praised and validated by your Christian white male friends. Grow up. It's called tolerance.

I wish the media would promote circumcision. I'm not talking about cutting up dicks either.

So like flying a balloon around the world?

uh oh looks likke another trumpkin wandered out of his safespace. may i direct you to either:

www.reddit.com/r/the_donald

or

>Sup Forums

micropenis

/thread

I heard she can't physically enjoy sex since doing hormones really young fucked up her prostate development on top of screwing up her penis? So that means sex for her would be all mental? That's hot.

/thread

Gee I wonder who could possibly want little boys chemically castrated and unable to put up a fight...

It's a mystery we'll never solve I guess

What do you think her feet smell like?

Failure and disappointment.

>you will never bully her and suck her babydick

jdimsa

she seems really sweet and well adjusted tbqh. makes a really good case for early transitioning.

yeah having a mental deficiency that doesnt allow you to enjoy sex naturally is hot

She didn't choose to be transgender
his parents chose for him

No one cared who he was till he put on the dress.

>media promoting mental illness

I didn't know the media is now promoting the alt-right protestors who defended a man driving his car into a crowd of innocent protestors, killing at least 1 person.

>she

Come on. What a terrifying world we live in if you can declare a feeling and it suddenly becomes truth and to devalidate that feeling with objective, empirical evidence is hateful and illegal.

Like fuck, are you guys even paying attention anymore? That little boy is being abused. And you all either support his suffering or have a good laugh.

Someone send this to jazz

Imagine how soaked with precum her panties must have gotten knowing that the doctor was giving her small penis humiliation on national television.

At least r/The_Donald isn't half as cucked as here faggot.

thats a fucking recipe for suicide.

you don't know what you're talking about and probably haven't even watched the show. try developing some empathy for people that aren't exactly like yourself.

She just can't orgasm. That's a physical thing. If she has sex it will be purely to give the other person pleasure. If she enjoys it will be because she enjoys giving the other person pleasure. Pretty hot.

Is it worth keeping your child from ever experiencing an orgasm if you get a TV show out of it?

Just like how the liberal media is defending rape, shootings, and semi truck massacres by the unwashed masses of Muslim "refugees" flooding into Europe? It's not their fault guys, we just aren't making them feel at home enough!

sounds like he didnt really have a say in the matter. i mean who agrees "yes i would like to not be able to orgasm having sex". admt it, its really fucked up and hell probably try to commit suicide

Vaniity must have done that too. She has a very small weenie in her old photoshoots.

>implying that was a person

There are tons of people out there with chastity and orgasm denial fetishes brah.

Have they ever said exactly how long his penis is? No ban pls, it is completely plot relevant.

she can get erections, she just has a micro dick and barely any test because of the blockers, basically her balls never dropped.
this doesn't in theory mean she can't masturbate and "orgasm" she just doesn't because she has body dysmorphic disorder.
the doctors she spoke with earlier in the season were basically telling her to jack off and get her privates working because she just wasn't doing it.

Too bad Vaniity has gotten fat.

I've seen the first season of the show. I've seen "Jazz" get a god damn boner after his parents allowed his clearly ill and still-developing brain to get a surgery. I've seen the scientific data that says people who have gender dysphoria (formally gender identity disorder) have a 40% suicide rate, and I've seen horrible morons like you pretend that it's not the result of some horrible, but completely fixable, imbalance in the brain, but "bullying." I've seen research from actual universities that have concluded that whether a person with gender dysphoria "transitions" or not, the clinical depression and suicide rate remains unchanged.

It is cruel to support transgenderism. It is crucial to help transgender people, but by leaning into their illusion is idiotic, harmful to literally everyone, and damn you for having no sympathy for people truly hurting.

Traps get more and more passable every year
wtf

yeah thats really fucked up they have to resort to degenerative fetishes to get off. they are bad people

Incredibly well said.

Seek help.

Why does Jazz want a neo-vagina so badly? It's not a real vagina, and the process sounds like a fucking nightmare. Anyone that wants to bone her (him) will be into traps anyway, why go through all the extra hassle of mutilating your body?

>childless
>slut
hmmm

Mental illness isn't a sin, nor is it degeneracy.
With the exception of body dysmorphia, it's not really something you can promote or normalize.
I like shows like Legion and Mr. Robot.
Just because these shows are popular doesn't mean people will be accepting of bipolar mania or schizos talking to voices in their head.

>i watch tv shows, thus i will pick up this person screaming at a tree and give them a ride somewhere.

fuck off Sup Forums

Great post

>some horrible, but completely fixable

[citation needed]

blah your talking points are tired. we've been over the suicide thing many times. you are not going to be the radical person to eliminate gender dysphoria, nor do you want to, you just want to shitpost about trannies online and refuse to treat them with decency by calling them "he"

Because (some) trannies think that once they have a vagina, they'll feel whole as a person.

man why is this so hot, i want to bully her tiny cock until she cries/cums

imagine pounding that boypussy and seeing that little cock squirting jizz everywhere as she moans like the twisted, broken freak she is

The best part is there's hormone/therapy available that doesn't involve looking like a ghoul masquerading as the opposite sex. It just involves trying to be the sex you were born as, so it's called anti-trans and any attempts to further the research of it is dragged through PR hell.

The term "pre-pubescent" has been thrown around on the show a lot to describe it, and doctors appear completely stumped at the lack of material available for a sex change operation. So likely less than 2" erect.

Only they weren't literally forced to try and become one

some real edgelords in this thread. 1 week til school starts again. can't wait til this board thins out.

>t. redditor

This. If you don't want 8 year olds cutting off their genitals and killing themselves in 10 years, you're nothing but a bigot.

lmao
tiny dicked white bois btfo

Not him but I prefer not having people kill themselves en masse.

>it's called anti-trans and any attempts to further the research of it is dragged through PR hell.
yeah the "don't be a faggot" treatment, I think the current vice president is in favor of it. I don't know why you think it's underground.

Who the fuck cares reddit is actually more redpilled now than this shill site.

No, you're the type of person that, if they did come out with a pill to eliminate gender dysphoria, you're refuse it and call it hateful because you're so wrapped up in ideology that you've lost basic empathy and common sense, and likely have formed an entire identity around either being trans, or being an "ally" and it gets you off to know you're supporting some brave, fringe group because that's the only place you find purpose.

It's sick and makes you cruel, horrible person if you're not trans yourself. If you are trans yourself, your delusion and clear incapacity to mentally process what is being said is evident, in which case I can only state that I wish things were different for you. I really do.

The fact that people who want to stop fucking genital mutilation is just...

The real question here is: Would you date Jazz?

Everything is getting automated, why keep suicidal retards in the gene pool?

No. (S)he's ugly, even by tranny standards. Not too mention Jewish.

>Science has created the recipe for a perma-shota, and yet all they can think to do with the greatest medical advancement since the polio vaccine is give it to mentally ill traps

Humanity was a mistake.

No, but i would fuck her.

>be jazz
>put off p.e. credit until last semester senior year hoping bathroom bill gets sorted out
>oops trump preznet now
>get to take p.e. with underclassmen all a foot taller and more endowed than you.
t. lucky gurl

Yes. I've always wanted to date a Jew. Maybe it's because I am American and have the mark of the Jew.

>No, you're the type of person that, if they did come out with a pill to eliminate gender dysphoria, you're refuse it and call it hateful because you're so wrapped up in ideology that you've lost basic empathy and common sense
a lot of assumptions there, since I actually have trans friends and talk to them I know a lot of them are hoping just such a thing is developed and would be more than happy supporting someone if they CHOSE to take it. I'm even in favor of people repressing their gender dysphoria if they choose. I'm in favor of all safe and consensual lifestyles.

>It's sick and makes you cruel, horrible person if you're not trans yourself.
this is why you're an alt right dickhead, you can't have a civil concersation without resorting to insults and being aggressive.

Guys I need everyones attention right now.

I know this is a television board but this is way more important than stupid shows for manchildren.

The fucking alt-right weenies and nazis are on this fucking site and need to be kicked out. So EVERYONE please post whatever communists pictures, image macros or ANYTHING making fun of white people you have. Anything from Blacked.com will work too. Thank you and best wishes sirs!!

The fucking alt-right weenies and nazis are on this fucking site and need to be kicked out. So EVERYONE please post whatever communists pictures, image macros or ANYTHING making fun of white people you have. Anything from Blacked.com will work too. Thank you and best wishes sirs!!

>trans friends
To the fucking gulags you go

I wonder what your fucked up disease is to get involved with these people

In case anyone was still on the fence whether the 2016 Trump election reddit migration was slowly fucking up this site, here's this guy right here

They're not sending their best.

this to be quite honest

Why would I date someone so mentally ill they believe they're the opposite sex, not to mention think having parts of his colon and intestines made into a fake vagina is a smart surgery to have?

>>>reddit

stay in your basement kiddo

>j*ws
>white

> I actually have trans friends

so youre also mentally handicapped
now your opinion can be completely discarded

Um, bigot much?

I doubt you've ever taken a redpill in your entire life, cuck

>I think that mentally ill men in dresses are women

>guy with freak friends trying to talk down to anyone
All of my fucking kekkington
Hope you prepare a nice eulogy in advance for them when they empty their medicine cabinet into their mouths one night

>I think the world revolves around fat bearded white men

damn where all these leftards coming from?

I mean.. just reading this, it's clear you harbor such hate, such misguided rage, and such malice and need for validation that no matter what anyone says, you won't consider an alternative viewpoint backed by science, biology, sociology, and anthropology because it forces you to admit that you've been supporting a harmful, dangerous practice and that scared people.

I understand. I really do.

But your cruelty is something that an user over the internet can't help you with. Since I don't even know your state or country, I can't hook you up with resources to help. All I can say is that please reconsider and re-evaluate from an empirical, and not emotional or circumstantial ("My trans friends say...", "a TLC show says...", "[politician] says....") ideology.

And for the record, I'm not alt-right. I'm barely political at all. The only politics I get involved in are, ironically enough, media-related bills.

Godspeed, user.

>white men didn't make the world

what are you whining about faggot?

>communist faggots swarm guy's car and break his windows
>he tries to get out before he gets hurt
>kills some fatass

He did nothing wrong.

>innocent protestors
antifa was the reason why the riot started

I'll at least lay them to rest knowing I had a clear understanding of how they are that I didn't base off Sup Forums and memes

>innocent protestors

ughhhhhhh terfs can you like NOT

Are trannys just transvestites who like to role play as women? And what's with so many of them being around now? Is this what we get for heating our kids food in plastic using a microwave?

I know you're not serious, but I had someone said this to me. I don't care what you do behind closed doors, wear a fursuit and call yourself a Fox for all I care, but the moment you expect me to play along with your sick fantasies is when I object.

>get out in the real world like me where you will meet all sorts of men that pretend to be women
Holy lel

Where the hell do you hang out to find this crop?

This is Sup Forums bro. Leave your prejudice at the door. This site was built on community and togetherness, as a place where people of all colors, creeds, genders, and sexualities could come and express themselves freely. What you stubborn right wingers don't realize is that Sup Forums does not encompass all of Sup Forums. You guys are like a bag of crisps with a nice turkey sub; enjoyable for some but not necessary for all.

>she

shitskin