Year 2020

>Year 2020
>Turkey has left NATO and formed alliance with Russia and China
>War breaks out between NATO, and Russia, china and turkey
Who wins considering victory conditions are knocking out the others nuclear stockpile before their own are disabled?

Reposted from /k/ since they weren't particularly keen on the idea of a Russo-Turkish alliance

Russia, turkey and china wins basically because they are not cucked like we westerns are. They dont give a shit about civilians and will bomb every fucking living being.

Come and land your soldiers at straits :^)

>what is the SCO

How do they disable the atomics though? With satellites that disable atoms?

sorry I only land my soldiers in ur mum

America wins

The Moment Turkey leaves NATO Kurdistan becomes a thing.

2 words

America will win

The year is 2020.

Turkey has gained access to the EU, hordes pour into Europe and Germany and France are kill.

I think this is a much more likely scenario.

It's 1940 all over again.

>he thinks this will last till 2020

nigga we are 6 years overdue of ww3 already.

thats 4 words burger, fuck americans are dumb

NATO would be too busy trying to relocate the refugees whos shacks were destroyed by the Russians/Chinese/Turks to actually bother fighting.

NATO loses and still get cucked with more refugees.

What happened in 2010? Georgia?

Uber retarded banter but solid quads.

MOTHAFUCKIN BURGER QUADS

>Russia, china and turkey
Ridiculous.

I think when actual world changing geopolitical events occur, the needs of the rich will start to take priority tho..

Georgia happened in 2008 Im thinking that war should have spiraled out of the Arab spring.

We are in a proxy war between Russia, Iran and ourselves. Isis, the FSA the Arab spring, Ukraine. They are all battles in this proxy war.

China is like japan last time around, an equally dangerous but wholly separate situation insofar as Russia and China have a mutual enemy. US and Europe.

anyway Im surprised that out of all of this chaos full blown war hasnt taken off.

Yeah, I know.
its just a hypothetical canuck

there is no 2020

>Turkey formed alliance with Russia

Not possible.

Russia and China military could get beaten alone by America's sadly.

You shits will dissolve from the inside.

Kinda' like semen does in your mom.

Have you seen what Yanks do?

Turan when?