Why is the rest of the world allowed to get away with appropriating American culture?

Why is the rest of the world allowed to get away with appropriating American culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/world/europe/iceland-icelandic-language-linguistics.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Euros or Latinos listening to American songs or playing American games or eating American food are all good things. The more the invested in us they are, the better.

Why are leftists allowed to get away with saying that 'cultural appropriation' is a problem in any way?

>American culture
what would that be?

well, this website, for one

you speaking english for instance

that's an american actor from an american tv show

because you willfully exported american culture to make money and for cultural hegemony

*Global poker face*

>a website originally created to discuss weeb shit
>american culture

>an imageboard made to discuss JAPANESE cartoons
>a language originating from another continent entirely

anti-euro shitposting is just in good fun, it's the spirit of the board.
but there's something different about anti-american shitposting.
it's not just le funny jokes, there's actual malice in there, divided conquer 101
Like, it's actual, vicious, hateful harassment against American posters
You know they could leave, right?
would you want an Sup Forums without american? no!
so this constsant malicious bullying and harassment has to stop
its not even funny anyways

>American culture
It's African-American culture, Jewish culture, or Swedish culture. White Americans have never made a single thing of note since Moby Dick.

>american culture

doesn't matter it's still the reason you're speaking it

regardless of the original intent, this website has evolved (or some would argue, "devolved") into much more

Yes, a show that depicts the last decade in which America was a country worth respecting.

>brit flag called English language an American culture
Okay then.

Yes, into quintessentially american topics like otaku culture, mecha, animals and international cultures.

>t.

American culture?

the website was created by an american
and thus, its american culture, pekka

you wouldn't know cause your country hasn't created anything, its ok

Website itself isn't a cultural thing. Content on it is.

the website is the medium
so yes, it is a cultural artifact on itself

>americans are trying to argue that Sup Forums is american culture
oh my god

>he says, in english

English was created by englishmen.
and thus, it's english culture, Tyrone

made popular and relevant by american dominance worldwide
you're welcome

t. American on vacation

If you come in a building build by Chinese to listen French poetry, which culture it is about?

How come they haven't appropriated school shootings yet? Really puzzles me. If they don't have guns, they should poison each other or something.

We learn Britbong english in school. I never ever see an American

>stories about Iceland losing their mother tongue altogether due to massive american influence
>euroPOORS trying to talk back to a superior american
LMAO

>american
>culture

As far as I know a chink owns this website

as far as I know English, as the name indicates, is the language of England

probably done by a jewish studio

they hate us cause they are ain't us

>stories about Iceland losing their mother tongue altogether due to massive american influence
source?

thread was here last night, lurk more
or look in the archives

>source is Sup Forums

>'Dude what's American culture cowabunga man I'm not Americanised bro'

Yeah, Britain having the single largest empire in history spanning the entire world surely didn't play a part in it becoming a world language.

>eu poors are this dumb
story was based on phd research made by a icelander

Euros are just upset Yankees get to live in their heads rent free.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/world/europe/iceland-icelandic-language-linguistics.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/
Here

and they'd be speaking german if it weren't for us
and you'd be speaking russian if it weren't for us

again: YOU'RE WELCOME

>continentals all suddenly changing their tune about learning english from american media
i hate you people so much

the iceland flag posted some links there obviously

I'm really not, that's like eating pizza and say you're italianized. This cancerous "culture" is really a minimal part of real culture (aka mannerism, attitude, philoshopical view of life, morals etc etc and all that shit that was written in that iceberg pic regarding culture)

It may have started the language being spoken Globally but the past 50 years has been due to American cultural dominance.

You all speak American English

Seriously though, American culturebis undeniable. To speak of Sup Forums, English is spoken here because of Americans, reaction images are usually based on American series or movies, this website is American.
Jeans, the most popular type of pants, are an American invention. Your sneakers are quite likely American. Your favorite shows are quite likely American. Most movies you know, quite likely from the same country.
They musicians (most popular genre, rock, was born there btw), actors, directors, gastronomy and so on that are popular all over the world.

When your culture is a composite of other cultures with some twerks here and there, it isn’t really appropriating.

kek the ultimate goal is to put down every anglo no matter what

learned english via new zealand shows btw

Italy seems more resistant than most to it tbf, France is more Americanised than you.

What would be the difference? Language is nothing but a tool.

Well, people are becoming more and more degenerate because american influence, but I wouldn't call being a brainless hedonistic degenerate without ideals or purpouse in life "culture".

>I am
Every time. Your personal anecdotal evidence doesn't count. It is a well known fact that Italy has been highly Americanized since the 1950's (for good or bad)

>moot copies a japanese website
>it's american culture
are americans...dare I say it....retarded?

its ok bro hes speaking american on an american image board, using american television imagery made into american memery,
but he's not americanized
its ok, it checks out

>what is the british empire
>what is being taught with British spelling and words
>what is being tested based on British RP

I'm embarrassed for you after that post.

You speak like Sup Forums. Are you okay?

don't you see, retarded sven
american culture is stealing ideas and making them better/viable for western use

In what sense is France more americanized? I know Italians complain about the American propaganda after the WW2 about the superior Ameican way of life and shit like that, praising America and shaming Italians. A fragile Italian manchild's ego has been badly hurt.

desu you actually made me think, and we do have trap rap subhuman shit in italy thanks to usa. fuck

And that's why the world is allowed to get away with appropriating American culture.

And I don't give a shit because to me you are just a post with a flag and a number. I still hate your pathetic country and what you have done to Europe and the world.

Keep crying, pussy.

It is retarded to blame external influences for your own retardation. I think rape is shit, should I complain about the "influence" of the black culture? I don't give a shit.

it's not being appropriated, you sell it

yea im not op
you're welcome to buy into our culture

this

>Americans have no culture, disgusting soulless Americans!
>But American culture is ruining my country, fuck America!

when there is demand, there is supply. checkmate.

And you sound like a mindless idiot who can't think by himself and calls everything that makes him think too much "Sup Forums".

I think it's more accurate to claim that white americans have no culture.

And yet you buy it

That's like blaming narcos for the drug culture around the world. If you are degenerate drug addicts, don't blame the narcos. Same with our mass culture.

we make bank that way, let them

this, fucking lmao, in 25 years the Europeans will all be speaking English and in 50 they’ll have forgotten their old languages

the fuck are you on? rape is and was everywhere, it's not a black thing even if they do it more. Rap was invented and developed in USA.

I'm not crying, cunt, I'm just expressing my opinions in a chinkgoloid board full of retards such as yourself.

Thank you. America is pretty damn great. Weird as all fuck, but great.

>Americans have no culture, disgusting soulless Americans!
>hey what's the latest shitty music from the us? I need to download it asap to prove it is shit

english. do you speak it? that's what i said. you mentioned rap, i confirmed. questions?

People don't become hedonistic because the Jews from America told them to. People become hedonistic because they can. Pleasure is a motivator provided to us by billions of years of evolution.

its great unless you get sick swedebro
its great until you think twice about going to the doctor when something hurts cause its expensive af, even when you have insurance

EU has that shit down, we don't

>Why is the rest of the world allowed to get away with appropriating American culture?
Because you haven't filled a complaint you dumb goblino.

nice, you are perpetuating the same memes that are being posted on Sup Forums all the time.

how is it not a meme

*filed

lemme rephrase, sorry
HOW IS IT A MEME
healthcare is dumb in this country - but i digress

who did I blame? do YOU speak english? I just confirmed that your culture permeated here for example through rap music. Me disliking it it's another matter

because you are cherry picking shit that doesn't apply to most people. arguing based on the worst case scenario is stupid. and your personal experience doesn't matter.

True. But at the same time, last time I went to the doctor I had to wait 2 and a half months for a 5 minute visit where the doctor more or less said, "eh, it will probably be fine, eat some painkillers or something".

>I had to wait 2 and a half months for a 5 minute visit
Wait, what?

*healthcare in this country sucks if you don't have insurance or if you have obamacare with huge premiums and deductibles. which applies to about 20 million people out of 350 million. but it is always spun on Sup Forums as if everyone had that problem. how is that not a meme? could it be better? sure. but people always cherry pick horror stories.

lol if you weren't a fucking knobhead you would be able to afford it. but of course you wouldn't know working at mickey d's and all

Even in ancient Greece they knew this: Hedonism is obviously good as a reward for life, complementary to greater and more fullfiling aims and ambitions, but when it becomes the sole and only objective and people blindly pursue it, it means society is close to collapse. Not blaiming only americans and jews because here in Europe many people are to blame too for this situation, but Hollywood movies were one of the prime factors in normalising the current situation.

It is amusing that a lot of burgers always argue about health care and other stuff from the point of view of unfortunate poor fags who try to pass their own grievances as something that applies to everyone. Perhaps it is the same poster.

Since all healthcare goes through the guberment, doctors and especially nurses here don't really get paid all that much so hospitals are massively understaffed. We are basically in crisis mode, along with pretty much ever other public sector by the looks of it. Refugees welcome!
Granted it might have been a fluke, it wasn't a serious problem and I my local clinic is really small. Before that I had to wait like a week. And having to pay only like 20 bucks for 5 doctor visits/blood tests is still pretty damn sweet, even if you have to wait.