Give it to me straight, was he just a GRRM self-insert?

Give it to me straight, was he just a GRRM self-insert?

Sam is faggot. And dont make new threads for stupid shit like this.

That's not Sam, and what can I make threads about?

you are stupid as fuck. Sam is the self insert. and there are already GoT threads. pick one of those to ask your stupid questions.

sage

Why would Sam be the insert and not Robert? Please Explain.

explain this retard

I'm not sure I'm getting you. Sam seems timid yet optimistic. That doesn't seem ask that similar to GRRM.

>he is still replying

y

Uh, we're having a discussion mate.

Im not. you are already told the answer. if anyone else replies to this thread, please sage it as well.

Sam is usually regarded as the insert, but you got a point. GRRM is just a shell of bitterness. Sam is totally different.

No, you just sperged out but didn't provide evidence to back your claim. This discussion could be so much more pleasant, you know.

No, Robert was a Chad past his prime. Gurrm was never a Chad.

Hmm. Do self-inserts usually take on their creators image or the idealised image if the creator?

I like you goy, pleasant lad

FAT
PINK
MAST

Was he pretty much the cause of all the shit that went down?

Based Bobby B was far too good for GRRM

Why would GRRM make himself a cuck?

Grrm has stated himself that Sam is his self-insert.

>Believing anything GRRM says.

Now who was his ACTUAL insert?

Aside from that what proof do you have?

Bigger question, who are the D&D inserts?

Cercie and Jamie.

>evidence to back a speculative claim

go kys please

Not at all, Robert was the epitome of a chad

because GRRM said so himself.

GRRM is a fat manlet with no children.

Renly for Deebee

Tyrion

>OP

sage retard threads. lurk more.

Seem angy sir.

Was he ever cucked. Sam was so, it could be relivant.

CHARACTER

Because Sam is fat and useless, spent all his childhood reading, like GRRM did. He admits to being a coward, but gets applauded by Jon for it, with Jon saying that's brave of him. He also has the "fat pink mast" and is given a cute pity gf. He's also the one writing the story.

Because Sam has been fat all his life, but Robert was an absolute beast in his 20s. GRRM shits on Robert more and more as the story goes. It's painfully obvious that he views Robert as a highschool jock type of person, and desperately applies the "peaked in high school" fantasy to him that all losers cling to.

You can judge how GRRM views a lot of his characters this way. If they were shy, awkward or bookish or most especially fat as kids, he likes them. Examples
>Rhaegar: Bookish and smart until one day he read something that compelled him to be
>Daeron the Good: Shit at martial training (read gym) but more book smart and therefore morally superior to the jockish Daemon Blackfyre. Also described as portly.
>Garlan: 90% of his character can be summed up as "was fat when he was a kid." Most likely the kind of person GRRM wished he's grow up to be
>Ned: The Shy Wolf, bashful around girls. The way his marriage to Catelyn works out to be steady and happy after he was madly in love with another woman (Ashara Dayne) in his youth is a recurring theme in his work and is very obviously based on his own
>Jon: Awkward outsider, not as easy with girls as Robb. Smarter in their lessons with Luwin but supposedly not as good in combat
>Sam: Self-explanatory

Never finished Rhaegar
>read something that compelled him to begin training at arms

Yes, his death literally represents the death of the author. Read some Roland Barthes and then we can talk, pleb.

Clearly hotpie is the self insert

Also he is a cuck like GRRM, raising his girlfriends' son.

To be fair, that's not all self-inserting. GRRM is a pacifist that has a history of writing stories with an anti-war message. Making his most unambiguously good characters hate war is just a further projection of his values and usual themes.

INSERT

Is GRRM a duck? He seems more like a wizard.

Nope. His self inserts are Tyrion (idealized Gurm) and Sam (real Gurm)

>used to be the fiercest and strongest warrior to ever live
>handsome ladys man
>turned fat after achieving his life goals and mrrying the prettiest woman on earth

Fat Cunt wishes he could look back at a glorious past. His biggest achievement before making it as a meme author was buying the first ever comic con ticket

The insert is Bran, retards

>teehee silly boy we love dangerous bad boys

Money is on both of these cunts being in historically shit relationships being played by dudes again and again

manderly or sam are the self-inserts

he did it with sam

literally raising his wife's son

Who knows? Let's not judge, user.

Didn't Robert Louis Stevenson raise his wife's son? He'll, the inspiration for Treasure Island came from a map he drew up for his stepson.

On that note, didn't Julius Caesar adopt Octavian aka Augustus as his stepson and make him his heir?

all cucks

People on Sup Forums will shout cuck to any instance of a man taking responsibility of a child that isn't biologically theirs even if the kid lost their biological father or were adopted.

>People on Sup Forums will shout cuck to any instance of a man taking responsibility of a child that isn't biologically theirs even if the kid lost their biological father or were adopted.

It's kinda sad actually. I wonder what normies in real life (Not on this website) think of a man raising a child that is not his.

>On that note, didn't Julius Caesar adopt Octavian aka Augustus as his stepson and make him his heir?
Octavian was his nephew. He declared him his son for succession purposes. It's in no way shape or form cuckery.

too true lmao

Does he eat toejam off his own foot?

Not at all. Now Sam.... a little bit.

Varys clearly

He was King Henry VIII you retard.

Augustus was a cuck though. He adopted his wife's son to be the next emperor, Tiberius.

That was only after his grandchildren Gaius, Lucius, and Agrippa Posthumous died though

>Gods I was a stronk!

No, Fat Rob and Ned were the only characters that made ASOIAF worth reading, it all fell apart after they died (and I don't mean within the plot as well)