ITT: only 10/10 movie special effects

ITT: only 10/10 movie special effects

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL42rZ9F2TCklQr2PKp7qhdPro-foWyuZD&v=xqlaXylsMwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wat

I don't know what's so fucking hard to figure out. Lasers are light made out of fire, so if you could make light made out of ice that is cold enough then you could shatter them.

but stopping the beams is what sets off the alarm bruh

I haven't seen this film before and I was under the impression it was kino, so is this actually from the film?

Not if you freeze them, that stops the lasers.

It's a great action movie, this is the only "bad" part about it. I saw some behind the scenes stuff where the studio suits basically mandated they have this big flashy special effect crash at the end even though they were told it probably wouldn't turn out like they wanted so they did the best they could with their budget.

Makes me lel everytime. Fucking classic.

fucking retard.

that's zero-point stasis gas. it's putting the lasers in time-lock so it's as if nothing happened, so no slicing and dicing or tripped alarms.

That's actually quite clever.

So that's why his name is Captain Zero Point Stasis Gas.

...Oh wait, he's not. He's called Captain COLD.

This entire fucking movie.

Do you have a webm of when Doomsday crashes through a building and literally slides into the frame?

I don't, should go through and find more.

Is that the Warcraft movie?

last film of hobbit my dude

Genuinely love this type of goofy schlock

This is quite possibly the most retarded, yet greatest thing i have ever seen

fuck me that was stressful

brilliant

Never gets old.

*inhales*

I always file this movie in the same category as Event Horizon - awesome when I was in my early teens, not so great on a rewatch. They'd both be deaf as FUCK after that fight.

I refuse to believe this made final and refuse to watch to find out

This wasn't CGI there was a big commotion about Raimi including this scene in the film - the families of those affected had to be given an out of court settlement I believe

Beautiful

To be fair, that's how all the Kryptonians move when "speeding." They don't run super-fast like the Flash does, because Barry's side-stepping physics in a completely different way.

Just kys

>ahkshually

wat kino??

the steps to the left (as the camera pans) have clipping

I mean its in keeping with the theme and tone of the rest of the movie... its just that the movie had a retarded premise

>akshully
>didn't even use the word

Fuck yourself. It's a valid point, dickhead.

No one cares, nerd.

Yeah, just look how little you care. Tell us more, faggot.

Can you link us to your DeviantArt page where you've illustrated the Kryptonian slide?

Faggot elves btfo

What hairstyle is this?

It's like 1996 dude cut them some slack.

Makes sense to me

Flash

Not him but supes pushes himself forward

Kind of like we see Faora doing in MoS. Pretty sure Zod does it, too.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL42rZ9F2TCklQr2PKp7qhdPro-foWyuZD&v=xqlaXylsMwQ

Hey, it's the best character from Turn!

>Certified Fresh

What the fuck was going on in this movie, like the first 30 minutes were really good and then it took some ridiculous nosedive into shitsville

Trank wanted it to be a horror movie basically, which is why all of the 4 are so gruesome and weird looking.

I havent seen this movie but it doesnt seem that bad. It seems goofy because stretching around is weird but that's what he's supposed to do so idk.

I mean besides the Invisible woman all of their powers are pretty gruesome in a way. The thing isn't some buff guy chiseled out of stone like colossus is with metal, he's a craggy rocky monster. The human torch doesnt just shoot fireballs or control fire he fucking catches on fire. And Mr.Fantastic while sounding goofy because stretching around id silly would probably look pretty gross IRL like pic related.

And while your post makes sense it's still a comic book and so shouldn't be nightmare fuel body horror.

Ohoho even the comics like to make the fantastic four scary looking every once in a while.

did this movie put Sears out of business? I never see them anymore

I like this one too because his face is all split up

Bro, you might want to delete your post before you get banned. Just an FYI.

He's freezing the photons you morons

Fine, pussy

kino

Why wouldn't this work again?

I mean it could but it's still ludicrous in it's concept and execution. Until that movie the weaponry and fighting in LOTR/The Hobbit was fairly grounded and then suddenly in BOTFA everything goes Looney Tunes.

It looks like they didnt even bother rendering it.

>I gotta reach out to truck, let em know I gotta cut off my pipeline to red, there might be some blowback

DEER
E
E
R

At this point it would be more useful to have a knife

Sup Forums here. His gun actually actually does do that, create a zero point energy zone and all that.

Please return to Sup Forums.

I really hope the "director's cut" doesn't have this

Post more, btw

Yes but to some extent it's due to the source material. The Hobbit is much more whimsical and "fairy tale" like than LotR, which is quite a bit more dark in its tone. The Hobbit films definitely had other problems though, especially the final one. Although the third Hobbit movie is much better in its extended edition than the theatrical release.

I really hate these type of fight sequences. They feel really odd beyond the CGI, can't tell why,

What is this?

yo this is fucking awesome
if they ever make another FF movie they should use whatever this shit is as source material

I hate this show so fucking much. Wow Sherlock is a savant autist that can tell you what you had for lunch by looking at the dog shit you avoided stepping on this morning, awesome! And yet people think that because they crap like 3 episodes a year its the greatest fucking show ever.

>The dwarves make a wall of iron
>fuck it, just jump over it

It's from a deleted scene.

that's because few people care about good writing or interesting believable characters. all that matters to them is that someone is badass or cool in a non-offensive and quirky way.

that was pretty fucking dark for a pg13 capeshit.

there you go

There's literally nothing wrong with this, it's better than using CG.

I feel like a lot of these don't look as bad in the context of the movie, especially with sound.