What would you do if you discovered your grandmother may have been Jewish

What would you do if you discovered your grandmother may have been Jewish

It would explain my IQ

Exlaim "Oy vey"

I always wanted to be part of the exclusive smart and rich club.

My grandma lives downstairs, I've always wanted to ask her because I've suspected it. She could 100% pass as jewish, as could my mom, and I got a jew disease from their side (Inflammatory Bowel Disease).
It's weird because I'm a sandnig. I had to go to a Jewish hospital to get treated.

Undermine my host nation

My grandmother, who is my only living grandparent, is half jewish. I had to abandon my Sup Forums tier beliefs when I found out.

Actually you would still be aryan according to the Nuremberg laws. Not that that matters of course.

Regards race science pro

Visit Israel.

My non jewish side is slav so HItler definitely would've gassed me.

Are you guys weird, philosemite amerisharts?

I've had enough seeing these types on genealogy sites.

>muh jebus
>muh king david

christ...

You don't need to.

Just gas yourself.

The fuck are you on about haha.

get a new lampshade

If I had a Jewish grandma I would fucking embrace the Law of Return like I'd embrace Jennifer Lawrence's tittays.

Unfortunately none of this will ever happen.

No not really, but I'm muslim so I have a vested interest in jebus and king david (may allah's blessings and peace be upon them).

Hm? No I only suspect as much because my grandmother's maiden name is a variant of a common Ashkenazic surname and her family came from Belarus, which had a large Jewish population around the turn of the century.

UMA

Poles have a high rate of jewish admixutre, you should do some genealogical research, you might find a pleasant (or unpleasant) surprise.

Are you like every other menatard who is pretty much antisemitic, but claims a bit of jewish ancestry?

>he doesn't know about the israelite we wuzery of the amerisharts, and assorted philosemitic weirdos

How long have you been here?

I doubt that she was, most likely Ukrainian though always called herself Russian.

delicia

>menatard
I'm not mena
>antisemetic
I'm not antisemetic
>jewish ancestry
I've just suspected it because of my jew disease.

This. I tell interviewers and colleagues I'm Jewish so they give me preferential treatment.

I also have a ukrainian ancestor, however she lived in part of the Russian empire at the time so perhaps she could be considered russian? Or are only people around Moscow russians?

Well.. i discovered something similar, one of my greatgrand mothers was jewish, she married a Christian palestian (both from the palestinian region, ottoman Syria) and they traveled all the way from the middle East.
Grandma converted and 100 years after (aprox) I adopted a new religion.

memeism

*tips*

It's not really unusual or "shameful" for middle easterns to have jewish ancestry, since you are mostly the same in a genetic sense. It's us jew-admixed europeans who bear the stigma.