Is Liam going to redpill Stephen Colbert tonight?

>You dedicated "Don't Look Back in Anger" to the victims of the Manchester attack and the Grenfell Tower fire. Do you feel more responsible about speaking out these days?

>"No, not at all. That song got hijacked. "Don't Look Back In Anger?" You should look back in fuckin' anger. You should be fuckin' kicking off, you should be finding out why these fuckin' things are going on fire. People should be pissed off because we're getting fuckin' shafted. Your kids can't go to a gig these days without getting fuckin' beheaded or something. It's fuckin' out of order. The people that we put in governments know why this fuckin' shit's happening and they should deal with it. We're just walking around like fuckin' chickens while they're going, "London's open for fuckin' sale." Fuck off, mate. Sort it out."

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/liam-gallagher-will-look-back-anger-if-he-feels-it-259322
youtube.com/watch?v=sNNKLZShLRw
youtube.com/watch?v=UK1304aZVD8
youtube.com/watch?v=_MJr4tE1kGs
youtube.com/watch?v=_7Sc3xalFp8
youtube.com/watch?v=DDHbkvex2NU
youtu.be/jaqdil-Kg60
youtube.com/watch?v=5B_GfsSAfVc
youtube.com/watch?v=KMUpPHHmm5k
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII
youtube.com/watch?v=k8yUuWTKHTI
youtube.com/watch?v=cmpRLQZkTb8
youtube.com/watch?v=tI-5uv4wryI
youtube.com/watch?v=EHfx9LXzxpw
youtube.com/watch?v=TEzmU7YSXJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that a quote? he does do lots of coke

sounds like a good lad

yes and yes

from a recent interview:
avclub.com/article/liam-gallagher-will-look-back-anger-if-he-feels-it-259322

Our guy based Milo the faggot right? Shadilay and redpill those cucks.

How do you fuck up your voice that badly?

>December 1994
youtube.com/watch?v=sNNKLZShLRw
>January 1996
Same song at the 53:00 mark
youtube.com/watch?v=UK1304aZVD8

What a retard

What does OP mean by redpill?

>>"No, not at all. That song got hijacked. "Don't Look Back In Anger?" You should look back in fuckin' anger. You should be fuckin' kicking off, you should be finding out why these fuckin' things are going on fire. People should be pissed off because we're getting fuckin' shafted. Your kids can't go to a gig these days without getting fuckin' beheaded or something. It's fuckin' out of order. The people that we put in governments know why this fuckin' shit's happening and they should deal with it. We're just walking around like fuckin' chickens while they're going, "London's open for fuckin' sale." Fuck off, mate. Sort it out."

Obviously Western governments need to cease intervening in and funding conflicts in the Middle East. What else could this possibly mean?

we've reached a point where "to take the redpill" simply means "to acknowledge an issue"

This is bait.

This is a retard.

Redpill means he needs to visit r/The_Donald, home of the pedes.

>we've reached a point where "to take the redpill" simply means "to acknowledge an issue"

We have.

Though it has positive connotations of 'does not take things at face value', as well as unfortunate connotations of 'found a right-wing reactionary website when teenaged and is now retarded'.

>This is bait.

Yep. Expecting someone to answer questions about their own beliefs is bait. Discussion is dangerous.

>This is a retard.

You showed it!

remember when he had oliver stone on and it was edited to hell and back?

I like how you make these posts as if you're aren't being as obnoxious
>le epic sarcasm and irony!

Fuck Britain. Remember what demolished your puny empire.

post ww2 debt?

The boston tea party was in 1773
The empire peaked in size in 1914

One of my favorite songs is now forever associated with appeasement of terrorists.

Fucking bongs.

>"No not at all, that song fuck fuck fucking fuck fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck fucking fucking fuck fucker fuck

Why can't British """""""""" people """""""""""" talk properly?

You're both missing something important.

>American
>listening to Oasis songs besides Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova

Bullshit

Literally the only people I've seen post even remotely like this have been you people doing it "ironically"

redpill those cucks, maga

Based liam

Liam's back on the coke again apparently. Been posting weird shit on twitter all day.

Bet you he fucked with Colbert hardcore.

Why so bitter?

shadilay

my

man

shadilay

JUST

>Obviously Western governments need to cease intervening in and funding conflicts in the Middle East.

As long as there is a State of Israel, which is basically a Western government directly embedded into the heart of the Middle East, you and I both know that will never happen. Also oil and poppies

STOP SNORTING COKE

youtube.com/watch?v=_MJr4tE1kGs

>2017
>Liam Gallagher is currently the one celebrity making political sense

What a fucking world

DLBiA used to play on the radio all the time fag

>listening to the radio
You're the fag

>when asked if he would ever consider an appearance on Carpool Karaoke, Gallagher responded with a succinct, “James Corden is a knobhead.”

Literally /our guy/

it was the 90's and i was like 8. I bet you already had your own car by 8

Guigsy was the most relateable member of Oasis.

That's a great Liam quote but Morrissey is much more based.

this.

DLBIA, CS and WW were all huge on Top 40 radio where I lived. Live Forever got some airplay too as did D'You Know What I Mean and Don't Go Away. They sort of fell out of the mainstream eye after '98. Reappearing briefly in 2000 when Go Let it Out was getting a good amount of airplay on alternative rock stations and Liam tried to fight Carson Daly on TRL.

Yeah that dyou know what I mean video was on MTV all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7Sc3xalFp8
>they didn't even spell his last name correctly

What difference does it make?

Morrissey is a little bitch. Go listen to sad faggot music and cut yourself.

you on the left

I remember my brother had a newspaper clipping featuring a full spread photo of Liam just decking this reporter in the face at the Q Awards back in '96.

Shame it never seemed to surface on the internet.

>Yeah that dyou know what I mean video was on MTV all the time.
Yeah well at least for the first few weeks. It didn't have the same staying power as the Morning Glory singles because that shit was literally 8 minutes long and just a big, dumb, rock song with a million overdubbed guitar tracks, not a catchy 4 minute pop rock anthem.

Also helium

That Facebook post he made about theresa may is absolutely based.

True true.

Love it.

>we've reached a point where "to take the redpill" simply means "to acknowledge an issue"
100% this

I actually like DYouKnow. It's one of the better tracks on Be Here Now (which isn't even that bad).

He's saying government is selling the country out to Soros and elite Jews that want to bring as many Muslims and assorted shit skins as possible

Can't wait for this guy to "perform" his music
youtube.com/watch?v=DDHbkvex2NU

While their first two albums are better I've always thought BHN was Oasis in a nutshell: Cocaine, swagger, overdubbed stupidity and just fucking loud noise.

Very true. They were beyond giving a fuck at that point. But yeah for me Oasis died in 2000 with that Standing on the Shoulder album out of which I like the song they used in Snatch and GLIO and maybe one or two others, but the rest was meh.

Plus that live album they put out later that year was trash. Liam sounded horrible on that. That's when I knew his voice was done.

Morrissey is like vegan Sup Forums

liamkino
youtu.be/jaqdil-Kg60

Least they had an empire

USA could die tommorow and all people will miss is McDonalds, Jordans and iphones

America has an empire.

Great clip. I saw Supersonic at opening night at a local theater in Atlanta. The place was fucking packed. I didn't even know there were that many diehard Oasis fans left in America.

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=5B_GfsSAfVc

That's awesome.

>divorce

>I'll Fred you through the needle of life

fuck wrong post

Saw Noel at the Tabernacle around this time last year, decent gig

Yeah, I caught him over at Shaky Knees Festival in 2015 (which had a GREAT lineup that year; Ride was there as well, who had their guitarist join Oasis in 2000 until their breakup in 2009)

youtube.com/watch?v=KMUpPHHmm5k

liamkino

>How do you fuck up your voice that badly?
well, a few things.
1.) liam sing with his throat and not his diaphragm, thus causing long term damage for his voice.
2.) he got older, and as he gets older, so does his voice and gets naturally a bit deeper.
3.) the drugs and alcohol didn't help much.
4.) his singing stance (that iconic semi hunch, tilt upwards head thing with the mic, he thinks help his singing abilities) is actually a terrible singing stance.
5.) most of the songs noely-G wrote are in a higher tune, since that how noel sings.
6.) you gotta remember that oasis was one of the biggest bands in the world in the 90's, so they had a shitload of gigs of liam screaming the songs.

i might be missing a few things but that's most of it. shame really, i still like liam and hope during his solo tour, he maintains quality

dude the beatles

Liam couldn't find his own arse with two expedition search parties and a Sherpa

XDDd LE UPBOAT

Oasis aped Slade and Status Quo way more than the Beatles you mong.

Gas Panic and Champagne Supernova were just excuses to have 5 minute long jam seshes when played live.

>band sounds nothing like the Beatles
>hurr dude beatles

Amerilards

>Wonderwall doesn't sound like the Beatles
k

Liam doesn't know what he thinks.

He contradicts himself every time he opens his mouth

post a more redpilled character

Oasis is shit and they sound like a parody rock band you hear in the background of tv shows.

They onyl got big because the UK had no rock talent in the early 90's so they had to push these stupid fucks.

trash band.

blurfags are in tonight.

What about based shadman?

dont forget Stone Roses

I'll take things people say to sound cool for $500 Alex

Oasis has many more songs besides Wonderwall

Blur are good too. Shouldn't be compared with Oasis. They're nothing alike.

Only early Oasis was really tangibly influenced by their stuff. By the time Definitely Maybe came out, you'd be hard pressed to find many traces of their sound influencing Oasis'.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII

The Chameleons
The Smiths
Joy Division
The Stone Roses
New Order
808 State
Take That
The Hollies
When in Rome

All better Manchester bands than Oasis.

britpop bands are shit period.

Fuck you Elastica were GOAT

>They onyl got big because the UK had no rock talent in the early 90's so they had to push these stupid fucks.
>Who are The Stone Roses, Electronic, Radiohead, The Verve, Blur, Suede, Pulp, Manic Street Preachers, My Bloody Valentine, The La's, Elastic, Primal Scream, Ride, Jesus and Mary Chain, the Happy Mondays, Boo Radleys, Slowdive, Ocean Colour Scene, Swervedriver, Catherine Wheel, Lush, Disco Inferno, Tortoise, etc.

>The Chameleons
Yes
>The Smiths
Yes
>Joy Division
Yes
>The Stone Roses
Yes
>New Order
Yes
>808 State
Sort of. Pacific is a killer tune.
>Take That
Hell no.
>The Hollies
No
>When in Rome
No

I still like Oasis though

The Verve too. Though a lot of these bands overlap the Britpop era and are just general pop/rock bands.

Or started shoegaze or part of the madchester thing and went britpop at the end of their career.

>>Who are The Stone Roses, Electronic, Radiohead, The Verve, Blur, Suede, Pulp, Manic Street Preachers, My Bloody Valentine, The La's, Elastic, Primal Scream, Ride, Jesus and Mary Chain, the Happy Mondays, Boo Radleys, Slowdive, Ocean Colour Scene, Swervedriver, Catherine Wheel, Lush, Disco Inferno, Tortoise, etc.

all shit bands

true, but i would argue Columbia is the most 'Stone Roses' sounding song.

name some bands that aren't shit then

bands that aren't 90's britpop. The UK were pathetic in the 90's.

half of those bands aren't even britpop you retard.

Like I said, name some bands YOU like.

never really got into Oasis.

link me 2 of their catchiest songs and 2 of their most sophisticated songs

here's your audiokino for tonight
youtube.com/watch?v=k8yUuWTKHTI
>inb4 weeb with shit taste

youtube.com/watch?v=cmpRLQZkTb8
youtube.com/watch?v=tI-5uv4wryI

not sure what you mean by sophisticated, because oasis were just a lad's band:
youtube.com/watch?v=EHfx9LXzxpw
youtube.com/watch?v=TEzmU7YSXJs

Biggest Oasis fan in the world here. AMA.