My family knows im a virgin

>my family knows im a virgin
really makes me think

I think most family members catch on to the fact that the son in the family is a virgin when their son has never brought a girl home at age ~20

how old are you?

my mom thought i was gay in middle school and my dad asked me "if i was seeing anyone like a boyfriend?"

IM NOT GAY STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

I have it worse, I'm 22 and never brought a girl home
every year at Christmas dinner I have to hear my mother and my aunt say the same lame joke to me "be sure to let us know when we need to put out an extra plate huh user"

Don't worry Gorge, they'll get used to it.

i tell my family im a virgin because its better than telling them ive sucked plenty of dicks already

why don't you move out?

They'll stop asking once you reach 30 haha

I doubt that's your parents' main worry, Jorge.

It's the same for me, my sister has a long term boyfriend, my cousin has a fiancee and i am still a khhv.
Such is life, it's not meant for everybody

I keep condoms around my apartment so they see them and think im a ladiesman.
Your fault for not being this clever

>OP is probably a turbo chad in real life who's smashing pussy left and right while shitposting about his 'depression' and how his life is so sad just for laughs

I don't have an income so can't afford to move out
I'm a university student but normally I should graduate next year so hopefully I'll be out of the house around age 24

great but then I'll probably get the status of hopeless loser

I know the pain

man you are missing out the student life, living with your parents and all

Just move somewhere where no one knows you and start over. Of course you'll have to save some money for a year or two, but it's doable.

>you are missing out the student life
I'm missing out on life in general... one extra part of it won't make much of a difference

might do that yes

I am sorry to hear that user.
if it gives you any condolence, I can tell you that your early 20s don't matter in the grande sheme of things.
Just finish your education and get a job

This is good for now, but once you have that job and that degree, after 10-15 years of doing that job and nothing else really life gets very empty

>my family knows I'm a degenerate

I will
there is a bit of hope tho, I've been talking with a girl for like 3 months now and we've been on 3 dates aswell but she's become quite distant lately so I'm having doubts if this will work out... I hope it does tho because that would make everything ok

hate to disappoint you, but if you have been on 3 dates and nothing happened so far, nothing will

>sitting with my family while they drink
>cousins start talking about the woman they fucked
>my father is extra drunk and starts telling them that I never even kissed a girl
>my drunk cousins tell me "don't worry cousin your time will come!"
>I stay quiet the whole time wondering how he knew I am kissless
I hope those alcoholics don't remember that conversation

>nothing happened so far
we did kiss tho but I don't know it that counts as something happened?
what am I supposed to do on a date with a girl I barely know? Grope her and lick her face off? We mostly talked and went to see a movie or eat something and then when I dropped her home we kissed for like 6 seconds in the car

for me that's already quite the achievement

so you are not a kissless virgin anymore.
to be honest, i wouldn't worry about it too much if i was you. just live your life, and women will come, sooner or later

I've thought of joining or starting a military death cult. Abstaining from sexual & emotional relationships is the only requirement, kind of like ISIS, worldwide we would go out and kill people on sight if they had ever been in a relationship, have big mass executions of public figures on social media etc.

kissless: no
virgin: yes
but yeah I'm going to ask her out again tomorrow if she says yes I'm sure things will workout if she says no well then I hope you are right and that women will come in the future

>family gathering
>So uh, user... met any nice girls lately?
>dead silence

Why spend time and money on women when I can spend that time and money on drugs?