What's the overall Sup Forums consensus on The Cleveland Show..?

What's the overall Sup Forums consensus on The Cleveland Show..?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5D4GOoMtc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ziy5gLeb_iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coontoons. Fuck lynch

shit

The show takes a JOKE from American Dad and try to be funny, but not, thats not Black Humor.
When I 13, maybe, but not today

Worst of the MacFarlane trilogy.

It's fine. Good background noise. But i am one of the few that actually enjoy this if if i sit and watch it.

The logo looks like a dick

Awful.
Jokes fall flat and fleshing out Cleveland into a dick hurt the show.
I always felt Cleveland was harmless on Family Guy but when he got his own show, he started treating everyone like shit and judged people harshly.
I felt the show hurt his character.

It's just a cartoon lmao

MY NAME IS CLEVELAND BROWN

everytime, i say Cleveland Black instead. I don't know why

AND I AM PROUD TO BE

A mistake. American Dad being as good as it is was a fucking a miracle and they'll never capture anything like it in any further MacFarlane cartoons.

I used to hate it, but miss it now that I cut the cable cord. [AS] was my background noise for years at work. So I'm downloading and making my own playlists. CS is the show I have been putting off acquiring all seasons of though.

Lynch's best work.

12 year olds dude...

I HAVE A BIG BLACK COCK

It's just shitty, the show really just plays it too safe and doesn't really have anything to enjoy, it's like a bland family guy.

I like the themesong but that's about all it has going for it.

American Dad turned into a parody of itself since it moved to TBS, although some of the episodes are decent. There are now no good MacFarlane shows.

>my happy black guy face was removed from the theme

MacFarlane obviously wanted to make a cosby show family guy hybrid but had no idea of how to do the first part. Fox needs to stop him before he drags the whole animation slot down.

This

American Dad - All in the Family parody

Cleveland Show - Cosby Show parody

What was family guy again

>created most popular animation on animation domination
>stop him

In the intro they sing about about fashion values in which they used to rely.
It's just a parody in general of old TV shows.

You can check for yourself, ratings have been dropping like a rock since 2013. Family Guy's day's are numbered unless something changes.

It has its moments - like this one: youtu.be/Ziy5gLeb_iY

Pretty funny. Better than it should have been.

Simpsons parody.