So, uh, tell me, Sup Forums

So, uh, tell me, Sup Forums.

What do you REALLY think of JOE ROGAN?

Jamie pull that shit up

Nigger I'll piss on him. I'll piss on him and I'll shit on him and I'll piss on him. Nigger I'll shit on him. I'll shit on him and I'll fuck my shit and I'll drink his piss

>leans in

Sup Forums doesn't know what to do anymore now that he's denounced Trump

I like his podcast a lot but with that being said he's very stupid and talks about pseudo spirituality bullshit way to much.

Bill Burr too. At least they have the corpse of Sam Hyde.

He was never "for" Trump.

Joe Rogan is literally a fucking sponge. He'll soak in any bullshit that he can if he comes into the podcast with an open mind about it.

He brought on a few Right people, like Jordan Peterson and Scott Adams, and then hundreds of Lefty comedian friends who beat "le drumpf is hitlar" into his nootropic-rotten skull and started accepting every little rumor as an undeniable truth.

ya now that he has a real following he wont piss off the deep state

He gets emotional talking about weed. He is your typical stoner.

Cool guy, too bad the rb went to shit a few years back. Was a fun place to crack wise and laugh together. Now cunts just want to argue nonsense. Fukcing waste.

it was really awkward when he bullied steven crowder over marijuana laws

All stoners are complete losers.

100%?

I think it's ok. I'm split on Rogan's beliefs, for sure, but his childlike ignorance over internet culture is funny as hell my dude. GADOOSH

why are all weed smokers always so defensive about their addiction?

Because life is all about perspective, and weeds primary function is to alter your perspective while releasing endorphins, so you associate that altered state with a feeling of greater happiness.

When someone challenges this new, greater perspective you've obtained, you feel threatened, and naturally defend yourself.

He's a Manley stoner with a doughy physique who eats literal shit and has an inane podcast where he forces small talk with a variety of literally who guests and shows them turtles getting eaten or whatever.

MANLET holy shit

>He's a Manley stoner with a doughy physique who eats literal shit and has an inane podcast where he forces small talk with a variety of literally who guests and shows them turtles getting eaten or whatever.

Yeah, isn't it fucking great? Next level shit!

Niggs

Partly because weed haters main argument is that it's ILLEGAL! And they got beaten up in school by chad weed smokers. And they are too scared to get or try weed themselves. So it must be evil. And as for "addiction", tobacco, alcohol, sugar, caffeine and shitposting are far more addictive than weed.

>this is what potheads ACTUALLY believe
Anyways, like most things pot is ok in moderation but if you lord yourself other people for smoking it and develop your identity around it you're a faggot.

He's a rich bitch that pretends to care.
Like Bill Maher, except Rogan can be entertaining.

*over other people ;)

easily convinced idiot.

He was never really pro-Trump. That's a good thing btw

I'm pretty sure you're joking but this is an accurate portrayal of how stoners act.

11/10 one of my favourite people on the planet

I wish he got more paranormal guys on his show.

Weed is illegal because of the people who smoke it and not because of the substance itself. You deserve to be gunned down in the streets like they do in the Philippines, and any country satanic enough to legalize it nuked.

>addiction

roe jogan

>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably religion. I don't really care if people smoke it or if it’s legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me. I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS

Does rogan write these himself? Seems like his sort of "humor"

>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs"
>Crowder: "Huh?"
>Joe: "Cats or dogs bro, pick one"
>Crowder: "Man, i'm not doing this again...."
>Joe: "Fucking pick one you little bitch"
>Crowder: "Dude i really don't care...."
>Joe: "ahh that's adorable, the little bitch can't pick one...."
>Crowder: "...fine dude....dogs"
>Joe: "WHAT!!! So you hate cats bro? You dumbass! Hey, Jamie bring up some stats about how people who hate cats are sociopaths.
>Jamie: "Googling now..........ok, found it"
>Joe: "nah bro, i'm too high to read it...zoom in.......yeh cool. reading Washington Post, a survey of 10 people determined that 36.5% of people who disliked cats also registered as sociopaths..."
>Crowder: "...well i didn't say i dislike cats for starters and i..."
>Joe: "SHUT UP FK FACE don't interrupt me, i'm just presenting facts"
>*one hour later*
>Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"