*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?

>*BOOM*

>*BOOM*

>*CRASH*

>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you

american doors

My door opens outwards. Good fucking luck kicking it in.

Why don't you own a real door?

>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?
because burglary and crime in general aren't a common occurence where I live

I don't have a shitty am*rican """door""", plus I live in a gated community

I live in a flat, how would he get through the hall doors in the first place ? By kicking them too ?

>Americans unironically just lock their wooden doors and windows instead of having barred windows and front door gate

Is that the sound of him breaking through your door or him breaking through your """"""wall"""""

>barred windows and door
lol

unlike burgers I have proper doors, good luck getting through that shit

tremendo hoyo caca

At least he sleeps in peace instead of having to hoard 2000 rifles under his bed over his fear of being robbed

>see house without bars
>break window glass
>get in
Better safe than sorry, Juan

jUaN jsakjsak tonto mejicaca

>own two guns
>can't keep them with me to defend myself, locked in a safe with bolt and ammunition separate

guess ill get bummed

Just drill it until you can both field strip and put back together your rifle as well as load a couple rounds into a mag as fast as possible. Shouldn't take you more than half a minute, really.

>>can't keep them with me to defend myself, locked in a safe with bolt and ammunition separate
What is the fucking point of owning a gun?
You really think Muhammad is going to wait for you to open a safe & load your gun? Then what, you're going to have a duel?
No wonder you fucks are so prone to terror attacks. Not prepared!

this but unironically

because my intellect is the deadliest weapon...

there are more muslims in america than in britain

*breaks window*

actually I have a proper door

also robbers don't go around killing people, that would be silly

>not owning a real door

NIGGAS IFFY UH

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH