Redpill me on black holes

Redpill me on black holes

Imploded stars create a concentrate of dark matter which behaves like a hole but is in fact matter.

You don't want anything to do with them
They give you aids

They're the ultimate niggers, sucking up everything without restraint.

They're not actually black, they're just the absence of light. Not a space nigger.

The universe is electric. The distance between stars is neutral balance.

Black holes are the female of the Male, the negative of the positive. Stars are the positive, no star is the negative electricity that is bundled up and collects into outward, vs inward 'star'. the outward is the black hole. It is electricity and you don't see what comes out the other side, because it's a wormhole to the other side.

Lambright here. Ask me anything.

Basicly Chicago the celestial object. If you go to close to the center, you will never get out.

this

dont exist

the amount of information/entropy they contain is proportional not to their volume, but to their surface area

more generally, the amount of information in any region of space is proportional to its surface area

that blew my mind when i first learned about it

this discovery is the reason you might have heard about holographic theories of the universe

They don't exist, just like evolution or global warming.

they probably dont exist and are just a blip in our "modern" understanding of physics

.... No.

they're the place talked about in the bible where fallen angels are being locked away until the armageddeon and judgement of all souls

>he still believes in "black holes"

edgy attention whores

>Redpill me on black holes

I tend to aggree with science nigger. they could be big bangs for alternate universes.. but probably not (maybe if some non nigger scientist could confirm this)

>dont exist
>have photos of them

This.

Come inside...the slavs are waiting for you and we all squat down here

This looks like mental diarrhea to me.

>They're not actually black
Do you know what the color black actually is?

Is that the holographic principal or am I thinking of something else?

>Ask me anything.
Did safeway ever refund you for the bag of dicks? Also, do you actually believe that thunderbolt theory? That can be disproved right now by going outside with a golf club. If a massive electric current is running to the sun, the golf glub will catch it like a lightning bolt. Any planet with an iron core would also pick up the current and shine.

They are the catalyst for HIV/AIDS.

Black holes are not dark matter what the fuck

Its not redpilling if you can find the answer in the first wikipedia article.

Black Holes are where our rules of physics make no sense.

Did you guys know that Wayne 'the mad minor masturbator' Lambright is a literal humiliation cuckold? Amazing what you find when you can be arsed to check the archives.

>have photos of them
>believes NASA photos are real

There is nothing worse on Sup Forums, no worse plague of poster, than the lowly faggot who simply denies an assertion without a counter-argument.

May it be interpreted by anons forever after, as the mark and calling of a shill.

They would have dark matter as part of them. The only interaction we have with dark matter is through gravity. We feel it's gravitational pull. If dark matter made its way on the wrong side of a black holes event horizon, it would be pulled to the singularity and remain.

Tell your mother to keep her legs closed.

It took them forever to clamp them shut after she had you.

>Black Holes are where our rules of physics make no sense.
our rules of physics are superficial observations

>There is nothing worse on Sup Forums, no worse plague of poster, than the lowly faggot who simply denies an assertion without a counter-argument.
I dont agree

Galatical Niggers

Literally steals everything within it's reach, even light

What would nasa have to gain?

At least with the global warming shit we know theyre paid to look for that shit.

Alright fine... However that which can be asserted without evidence, I believe, should be dismissed without evidence.

>Dark matter

Completely different thing.

>Behaves like a hole

How?

>But is actually matter

Wow. You don't say.

Kek

Your moms pussy after I fucked it

black holes are not understood well. obviously there is no singularity inside.

>In astrophysics, spaghettification (sometimes referred to as the noodle effect) is the vertical stretching and horizontal compression of objects into long thin shapes (rather like spaghetti) in a very strong non-homogeneous gravitational field; it is caused by extreme tidal forces. In the most extreme cases, near black holes, the stretching is so powerful that no object can withstand it, no matter how strong its components. Within a small region the horizontal compression balances the vertical stretching so that small objects being spaghettified experience no net change in volume.

Black holes are the only way your pathetic American micropenis can get any longer. The downside is that the shart you'll inevitably let out during the process would also be a lot bigger.

They would, but not very much. Since dark matter can't clump it exists as a sort of "gaseous cloud" around galaxies. One black hole couldn't collect a lot of it because its just not heavily concentrated like matter.

This must be the Romanian banter I have heard so much about.

black holes are probably just other alien civs telling us to fuck off

People like him consider themselves educated
This is average Sup Forumsuser

HOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT!

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Jewish fiction.

Black holes are points so "heavy" that our plane touches with another plane. It's a gateway to a dimension up more or less

Just like relativity is Jewish science right?