Who will they cast in the reboot?

Who will they cast in the reboot?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/x-men-hugh-jackman-wolverine-recast/
youtu.be/uNi0tsCU-6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idris Elba

No reboot. Focusing on other characters like Cuckclops and Dazzler.

Tom Hardy

I'd honestly be fine with this

Logan movie was fucking pathetic

I thought they were giving the role to that little cunny.

she's already turning ugly

She was already ugly in the movie you cuck

Hopefully a manlet like Jon Snow like Wolverine is supposed to be.

What the fuck did you say about my wife?

Are there any recent pics?

Hopefully someone who's more savage looking and short. Hugh is great and defined the character for many people, which is why he's seen as irreplacable. But I honestly really want him to be replaced already. They kind of fucking shot themselves in the foot by having hugh jackman as Wolverine in X-Men Apocalypse, now what the fuck are they going to do? He's not returning to the role yet that was clearly some kind of setup. Why is X-Men so mismanaged and confusing?

It really is a shame considering xmen characters from the comics are the most interesting in marvel.

Whats really a shame is how Fox has mismanaged the X-Men AND Fantastic Four. The two most popular Marvel teams before Marvel Studios started making movies. I wish the FF had one good movie at least.

seconding this. I figured she would start looking weird

She's Mexican, so by the time she's 16 she'll be overweight. inb4 Spain isn't Mexico.

Hopefully they just leave wolverine alone and never recast him.

Spain isn't mexico

Wolverine is even shorter than Jon Snow

Wolverine was 5'3" in the comics. Hugh was 6'2". What the fuck were they thinking?

I mean they're doing it better than whatever Marvel is doing with the comics.
Danny devito is the only good actor short enough

I dig this

>inb4 Spain isn't Mexico.
But it isn't.

Are they ever releasing an album or DVD of that Riot Fest performance?

There's just shit quality on Youtube

Only recent photo I could find.

But it is actually

screenrant.com/x-men-hugh-jackman-wolverine-recast/

25 years ago maybe

I didn't know he was so short.

He was actually considered when they were first shopping X-Men around.

>A character is completely defined by one physical trait.

I bet you think Bond can't be black because "muh book".

Tom Hardy would be really good imo. He just needs to get a bit more cut up imo.

kys

The style was good, the plot was fucking awful.

Probably. Marvel is going full SJW.

He could pull it off if he gets way more in shape.

Hugh always looked wrong imo. Logan from the comics objectively looks more like Tom Hardy. The reason he seems like he fits the part perfectly is because more of you people are in your 20's or younger and grew up with him as wolverine. That is all. I think Batman looks like Michael Keaton but I'm objective enough to look at the comics and see that this is wrong.

No

They just wanted a good looking actor to play the part, which is why he was always wrong to play Wolverine in every way.

Bond shouldn't be black. Hollywood should just make NEW black characters that are likeable rather than taking old likeable characters and making them black for no reason.

Give him the god damn costume this time.

Dafne. They'll just make Girl Wolverine.

Harrington is honestly too tall to go for comic wolverine and also lacks the distinct machismo of the character. Imagine kit Harrington trying to scream like an animal and roaring while running around shirtless. Not his bread and butter.

This alone will make whoever is the new Wolverine work on film.

>Probably. Marvel is going full SJW.
If Fox still making the films I think we can have some hope that this couldn't happen.

I really like Logan desu, is not like other superhero movies that they made, there's no big alien destroying all New York or San Francisco, Logan fells realistic, not the best plot but for a superhero its feels different, is not generic, Logan is more like an antihero that used to be a hero but now is fighting to himself and sometime you can feel what he feels, and the way that the story is develop feels more realistic and natural instead of the generic superheros stories that Marvel Studios or DC use to make.

I don't get the meme that "hurr the costume would never work!" That mask looks meaner than hell. Give him fangs and it'd be scary. Just make sure the actor has a wide torso. Wider than that pussy Deadpool 2 Cable physique.

I want more cruel X Men movies like Logan, I don't want another gay ass fucking shit like Marvel Studios does.

How is pedobait cunny considered sjw?

Antony Starr

someday they are gonna reboot it son

disney

hell yeah Wolverine is a gritty asshole give me blood guts and suffering

don't make him beat his enemies with the power of teamwork or some shit just stab them until they stop moving

>I want more cruel X Men movies like Logan
Me too. He can wear his comic costume while being cruel and facing cruel enemies. It won't feel out of place.

yes and this is the soundtrack
youtu.be/uNi0tsCU-6g

Thats what X-Men is. You can tell a serious story with costumes, Old Man Logan has costumes.

cuck

why disney doesn't make films like Logan with a more cruel thematic?

They make money from producing Daredevil, Punisher, etc. I think that's better than making films. These shows look better than all their Marvel blockbusters.

Karl Urban

kys cuck

Un ironically liking these shows. Doesn't matter how well you can direct, shit writing makes the show shit

All you're gonna get is that little spanish loli grunting and cutting white men up.

This. Dafne already has the role according to the fox producer. I wish all you faggots would actually read shit.

He looks too nice

There ain't no niggas in canadia

Netflix puts very little effort into these shows. This is Marvel IP and the shows look so cheap and the writing is lazy and hackish

hopefully a manlet like Hardy

Sounds like you haven't bothered to watch them, or have some sort of brand loyalty bias due to being a mouthbreather.

Wolverine's story is over.
Leave it be, it was a good way to end and remember him.
We have Laura now, the new Wolverine.
Even in the comics she's the new Wolverine.
They could just use Dafne growing up and keep using her like Hugh Jackman for almost two decades.

>We have Laura now, the new Wolverine.
>Even in the comics she's the new Wolverine.
fuck off. no one bought any of Marvels trash sjw diversity books.

X-men was literally created based on minorities.
It's always been about diversity.
Learn your shit before you act like the dumb fuck you already are.

Dafne Keen can't even fucking speak english correctly. Good luck.

She naturally knows English.
She speaks both English and Spanish.

If anything X men was created to mirror Americas repulsion with homosexuals.

X men was from a time where race actually didn't matter unlike todays world where race supercedes everything.

Bullshit. That's just resume padding. I saw a few interviews and she had a ton of trouble speaking and her accent was really heavy.

WE

DOFP was a reboot and a sendoff of sorts. They are going with the new cast and fass, mcavoy, and lawrence. I'm more hyped for NM to be honest.

And she types like a retard on social media.

She'll get better.
And it doesn't really matter much as her role she's born and raised from Mexico.
Having a bit of trouble English fits the character.

Maybe. I just think it's a huge problem to have a main character in a superhero movie who's tiny, a girl, and can't speak properly. That ticks just about every box for a shitty movie. I admire your optimism though.

i watched as much as I could stomach. Sounds like you have bad taste

Hugh Jackman had 17 years to work with.
I'm sure makings movies of Dafne growing up could work.

I've been looking for 30 minutes and I'm not finding shit.

Laura is Mexican.
Dafne is European and Spanish.

kill yourself

Not sure what the fuck she's wearing but this is from this month I think? I hope they just reboot it and ditch the Laura idea. I think she played her part well, but that was enough.

She's ageing fine enough.
Looking a bit butch, but it works since she's supposed to be kick-ass.

hoping for a real angry manlet

It looks like she doesn't give a fuck.

They're well produced, written and acted shows, at least DD and Jessica Jones. Even if you dislike the characters you can admit they're well made.
Of course there's no point in trying to convince you, but stop embarrassing yourself.

Which is good.
Why care about what some autists think on a Japanese inspired image board?

We need more manlet representation so Tom Hardy or that dude he looks like him. He was in Homecoming.

She might be shooting a movie.

I liked DD and JJ, and I started Luke Cage recently.
It's a little too black for men as in all the criminals say nigga a lot.
Shades seems interesting but hasn't done anything I saw.
I dunno, I thought I didn't like JJ but I realized I liked enough to finish, where Luke Cage I'm kind of forcing myself.
It's gonna be a while til I get to Iron Fist, which everyone says is awful, but I want to finish both before watching Defenders.
I knew I shouldn't have waiting so long.
Mostly I just want the Punisher show with Jon Bernthal.
His part in DD s2 was easily the best part of the entire Netflix MCU.

they should go unknown (they won't)

Prepare to be disappointed once Cottonmouth is out of the picture, the show took a hard nosedive right after.

they should cast someone short
wolvey is always the shortest guy in the room
thats literally why hes called the wolverine and not something like say the grizzly

Hopefully, someone who actually fits the role. Wolverine isn't handsome alpha man.

I was disappointed when The Punisher was gone in DD and I had to watch Mart become Elektra's bitch.
I didn't care for The Hand, Stick coming back as a dick, or how boring and unlikable Elektra was.
I honestly liked JJ more than that part of DD.

Dan Blizerian

Aww. Looks pretty much the same.

faggot

>race didn't matter unlike today
you whut

how the fuck was this not posted yet