Why do none of the people in his shows ever go on to greater success?

Why do none of the people in his shows ever go on to greater success?

Kinda hard to continue working after being raped daily for years

The Jewish community gets bad word of them by Dan "The Man" Schneider after he's done with them.
There's an article of Victoria Justice where Dan spreads bad rumors about her and she can't get anymore work.

>he may be yo father, be he ain't yo dad
>*music kicks in*
It is not time, to make a change
just relax, take it slowly
you're still young, that's your career
there's so much you have to go through

These threads are really fucking spoopy

Like, seriously, would you let this man near your daughters?

Ol Danny boy mentally and physically breaks them.

Ariana did pretty well, the rest of them just didn't suck Dan's dick hard enough

Arianna role played being younger for Dan, just the way he wants it.
Now look at her career and how famous she is.
Then look at Victoria didn't didn't play into Dan's games, no one will hire her.

That's because she didn't sleep with him. Had her let him fuck her ass she would still be actively acting.

>Ariana Grande

How young are the kids in his shows now?

>basing all of this off one blind item

t. Grande

Dan was already fucking Miranda and Justice when Ariana was at Nick. She was second class meat so she never got used and abused

You got that all switched up.
Arianna did sleep with Dan and got a career where Justice didn't and no longer has a career.

There's no reason to believe Dan didn't do VJ. Only thing is that blind item. Those are notoriously unreliable. How would she get her own show if she didn't

Wasn't there a story that Miranda got gangbanged by a bunch of guys at a college frat party? Figured it was fake, but you don't really hear anything about Miranda anymore. She kind of just disappeared, does she even do TV shows anymore? I know the actress who played Sam is dating a nigger that is like way bigger than her, proportion wise they look stupid.

It's like a kid dating a giant.

looks hot as fuck dude

>It's a role-play thread

stop raping children, Dan

nah. that pic was a once off. that big nigger did some celeb crush thing on instagram and caught her attention. eventually she agreed to go on a single date, that one. she said it was awkward and they didnt really get along. poor nig was devastated

Of course, Dan is a absolutely gentleman and cool to work with.

That's an outright lie. Refrain yourselves.

There's no blackmail involved, if that's what you're hinting

Jennette didn't pull punches -- admitting she only heard about the guy after he repeatedly chose her as his "Woman Crush Wednesday" on Twitter -- and eventually agreed to talk to Drummond because he "seemed like a big deal."

Jennette says they had some early conversations that "gave [her] pause" but she decided to go out on some dates with him anyway.

McCurdy then describes their first kiss -- which went down after a laser tag date -- saying, "It just didn't go great ... no sparks. The mouths ... the shapes weren't right."

Still, they continued to hang out, McCurdy says ... and he was so into her, he bought her a necklace and got down on his knees during a dinner date and asked her to be his GF.

Even though she wasn't into it, she said yes ... only to break up with him on the phone a few days later.

>Andre Drummond is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million.

>Jennette McCurdy is an American film and television actress and country pop singer-songwriter who has a net worth of $5 million.

Oh, thought they were still dating. I just looked up who she is currently dating, some generic white guy who she co-stars with on some shitty Neflix drama. Also did you know that she dated some guy that was 13 years older than her back in like 2013? I mean she was 21 but the guy she was dating was like 34, weird.

Well, I mean if she didn't like him then who cares? Clearly she wasn't into him, and I guess she doesn't care about the money or fame she'd get from him.

That's not that weird dude go outsidr

Women do that all the time. They don't consider it weird to jump age groups on the fly.

One day a girl will date a guy her age and then next she'll date a man 8-10 years older. Women don't care.

she clearly misses Dan

does anyone have that gif showing all the nick stars doing that one commercial?

I always liked Jenette.

She's of legal age so frankly she can date anyone she wants, but I just find it strange for someone to date another person that is 10 years older or more. Maybe women don't care like you said, but as a guy I wouldn't feel comfortable dating a girl that much older than me.

You have plenty of young girls with sugar daddies, though they're in for the money of course and the guy probably knows that.

Dan get off the computer and go feed your child sex slaves.

Most women like older men.
How is that weird?
Rarely do women dare guys younger than them.
Maybe sex but not dating.