Why can't Americans poo in the toilet?

All you have to do is
>find a western toilet
>sit down
>poo in it
>wipe it with tissues
>flush
>wash your hands

Why is this procedure so difficult for americans to grasp that they have to shart in mart?

Shart in mart is much more comfy.

No shit can?

Americans have always been like this.

>in before SHART IN MART

It's not that it's difficult for Americans I have a couple of friends in the States who tell me sharting in the mart feels good especially during the winter months. They actually prefer shitting their pants to using the toilet.

Shit your pants Feel the bants

Sharting in the mart creates jobs that the janitor would otherwise not have. I encourage sharting in the mart to stimulate job growth.

>he thinks hes apart of the West and he doesn't even shit his pants

Like seriously, why is the plunger so necessarily in 'murica

The only time I clogged a toilet was on purpose in a hotel by jamming a bunch of toilet paper in there.

Who is spreading this stupid meme all the time?

I get it. This is karma for all the times we made fun of other countries. BUT IT'S NOT POLITICS SO TAKE IT TO Sup Forums

Nice try India, you can't deflect the memes, even with proxies.

Have you seen the size of our meals? Eat big, shit big

It's a cultural thing. Just because it doesn't seem normal to us doesn't mean that it's not normal for them. Different cultures have different traditions, and for Americans that is shitting their pants.

test.please repley to this post.i might have been shadow.ban.ned nad i want to be sure

Is that why you're also fat as fuck?

Also, why do you have so much water in your toilet bowls.
Do you enjoy being splashed when taking a shit?

SHART

IN

no

Your forced meme is shit.

leafs with proxies and other riffraff

You gypsy cunt

DELET

You don't get shadowbanned on Sup Forums you gypsy piece of shit step your bant game up

SHIT YOUR PANTS FEEL THE BANTS

This meme reminds me of the butthurt Sonyggers posting XBOX 360 HAS NO GAMES XD when the meme didn't even make sense.

SHART

My turds get clogged in those new high efficiency toilets that are getting installed everywhere.

IN

>2016
>not sharting in the mart

kek get with the times other countries

Except this one makes sense because Americans actually shit their pants at Walmart

just leaving this here

See, I got that part down. Take the poo to the loo. Got it. But what if I just didn't think it was, in fact, poo? You find out all too late if it's a little gas before mass action. It's just not practical to run to the toilet every time you have to fart on the off chance that you might gamble and lose.

LOST A WAR AGAINST A FUCKING BIRD
Gypsy.

Twice as many Indians take shits in the street than the entire population of the USA.

Pajeet, pls.
That's enough.
Stop making the same thread every day.

is shart in mart a forced meme or is it forced to not to be meme by americans?

source?

stop eating at chipotle.

I think its a cute meme, its actually funny.

India has to accept the poo in loo stuff. What're they gonna do, build a raft from corpses and travel down their bathin/drinking/sewer water river to attack your country?

This meme is like being hit by a 3 year old. Stings, but you laugh it off because, after all, its a harmless baby. And that's pretty much how we see the rest of the world.

If we wanted to, we would roll into your 3rd world hellholes, like Europe, and Africa, and level everything except your marts, just to shart in them. And there's nothing you could do to stop us... Nothing.

If Trump gets elected, we might just do that.

You only have a few simple things to do in the meantime;

Get your mops
Get your squeegies
Get your nose plugs

Because we are coming for you... And by God, we are going to shart in your motherfucking marts. And...

You.
Can't.
Stop.
Us.

600 million = 300 x 2 million

All infographics and YouTube educational videos about Indians not pooing in loo reference 600 million as the number of Indians who refuse to poo in loo.

>If Trump gets elected
hahahahaha, thanks for making my day with that joke, comrade

Shart in mart is literally a 3rd world tier practice, you should feel ashamed

How the fuck can this shit happen?? this guy looks healthy and still shtting in his pants. JUST WTF AMERICA

You sound pretty scared, shill...

Cover your sniff holes.

It won't be long now.

same here, they still believe Trump will win

>You sound pretty scared
I don't
My boss is leading in every single poll
This election'll be just as bad for you as the 1964 one

We're comfy brah

>inb4 Canada is run by a faggot who decimated their economy, also letting in a ton of sandniggers while subsequently didn't legalize weed like he promised

Nobody sharts in this guy's mart.