Wow, you sure got told by this fine woman

Wow, you sure got told by this fine woman

Other urls found in this thread:

listverse.com/2016/08/19/10-reasons-millennials-are-no-different-from-any-other-generation/
matchcollege.com/top-majors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Millenials are spoiled degenerates.

Nothing more needs to be said.

fucking millenials

>You got told!
>You got had!

FUCK OFF with these fucking stupid AMERICANISMS you fucking cheese eating surrender monkey.

My bad I'll use canadianisms from now on eh

wow watch me fuck her up with this article
listverse.com/2016/08/19/10-reasons-millennials-are-no-different-from-any-other-generation/

Now that's more like it Francoise!

fucking americans are such dogshit oh my god

replace every instance of "millenials" with "americans" and suddenly all these shit-eating articles make a lot more sense

kek that was mean canada but fair

>be millenial
>not broke
>not in debt
>working a job that was invented years before I was born

>lying

To be honest she has a point
Let's be real, not every millennial has a stem degree. Stem jobs make up a small fraction of the Job market anyway. The rest of the jobs are being shipped overseas or are being driven down in wages.

So millennials are fucked and theres no improvement coming since capitalism is going to collapse anyway. Inb4 communist leftist etc I'm not I just face reality

>Invent Jobs
>Says a woman who works in the dying medium that is comic books

>Be comic artist
>Get someone else to draw your profile

>If any of us get sick/injured our lives our over
Literally what did she mean by this?

She has Canadian Citizenship, she can get free health care

WHAT DID THE PERFIDIOUS LEAF MEAN BY THIS?

Wages have stayed the same and cost of living has gone up. Not trying to be the typical whiney faggot but this isn't grandpa's America anymore. The US is one a one way street to becoming a third world shit hole and people make light of it. I fear for the future.

>be gen x
>work as wage slave for a year
>tell my boss all the issue with is company and how to fix them
>doesnt
>start new company when his fails and now worth 1.2M net.

millennials are just stupid and have no idea how to use the tools they have because they expect that everything should be given to them.

Sure the situation isn't perfect from a young person's POV but it's your job to adapt. You either lay on the ground and wait to get fucked by society or you listen to its needs and try to profit from them.

Millenials certainly don't give a fuck about what others might need when they themselves are already in a tight spot, but by making yourself useful you will get yourself good money ; it's not that hard to understand.

Just look at the top 5 of the most popular majors in the US it's a fucking disgrace : matchcollege.com/top-majors

I know it's already hard to get a job from the start but by studying maymay degrees (and working overtime at mcdonald's to pay for it) they're not helping themselves

>works in a field that is predominantly catering to americans
ameriboos are honorary americans and will be put up against the wall just the same

stdh.txt

You made her.

>everyone is in debt
Am I the only millennial not under mountains of debt?

>stdh.txt
sorry, not my net worth, the company.
sorry for the confusion.

no, CalArts made her.

She wouldn't be where she is today if not for americans and american interests and american schools.

>General Studies
What in the hell...

> complain about debt and lack of jobs
> still support importing millions of illegals to flood job market
> still support creating a massive tuition bubble by going to private/out of state schools
> go to college for MUH EXPERIENCE rather than job training

Normally I avoid this generational bullshit but part of this is self-inflicted.

Its almost entirely self-inflicted.
They have the entirely of the human experience and knowledge in their pocket and use it for posting pictures of self validation 24/7 and spend over $2000 a year doing it.
They have the world handed to them and piss it away with out a second thought.

debt free master race checking in.

me but I'm literally flat broke NEET

LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL REEEEEEEEEEEE

also,

>some whore says something on the internet

dropped

>millenials change jobs as often as they change sex partners,they expect a promotion within months of starting a job, but best of all they have the highest job absentee rate of any generation in modern history.

>This is your fault angry old people
Three seconds later...
>You are a bigot

Hmmmmm really makes you think

>Millenials aren't entitled!
>here's a list of reasons that makes it totally not our fault and all OLD WHITE PEOPLES FAULT
>guise seriously were not entitled I just want free money and education because I don't grasp the fundamentals of inflation

> No other generation or person has ever had struggles
> If they did struggle, I'm sure the world and the government paid for and supported them
> So that should happen to me or fuck off while I cry about this mess I made for myself

I spend 10 hours a day making beams for construction.

Im seriously sick and i dont consider my life to be over

8 years of physical disability and non employment, getting out able to work and with only light debt

I should point out I had 35k in the bank when this happened, and am now in debt, but still, not bad all in all

I feel as though threads like these along with a handful of other typical Sup Forums threads really begin to blur the line between post-ironic Ayn Rand shitposting and actual discussion.

it's an abstract kind of shitposing

You voted Trudeau to get high. Opinion discarded.

the worst part is that the more efficient we are at producing value, the more expensive it gets for us anyway.
To the jew it all goes

>Millenials are spoiled degenerates.

True. But they have also been fucked hard by the boomers, the teachers/professors who swindled them, and crony capitalism in general.

It's a mistake not to understand them, reach out to them, and make them an ally.

Kate Leth is a talentless whore. She had an affair with a married man who died of cancer.
Her opinions are worthless.

I actually agreed until, of course, her last tweet.

I agree that they are spoiled, but didn't the boomers raise them like that?

She's 13 or 14, right? Why do so many people take her seriously?

Interesting definition of "broke".

She's 27 but I can't speak for her mental age.

She's 27 and is drawing for a living mate

Millennials will be remembered as the most entitled generation who ever lived on this earth.
They've got everything thanks to ww2 opening opportunities for everyone, they've milked capitalism for all it could give, they've ignored and rewrote the laws put in place after the big crash specifically to avoid fucking everyone later on.
And now they blame their children for the current state of affair, after fucking up an entire generation with bad parenting, exploiting the royal estate market making buying a house a lifetime commitment and destroying all the workers rights that were given to them after years of social reforms.
Fuck these people.

If that's her only income, that's like right poverty levels of income.

>Millennials
>WW2
>Their children

>''work'' as an artist
>wonder why you're in debt

Kinda on her side until she went full "U BIGOT WITE MAIL"

As a French user said in this thread, we must adapt. It would have been nice to have the opportunities our schools and parents promised us would be there. And there is no magic touch way to success. I feel like a good chunk of it is luck. Sure, I know people with useless lib art degrees without jobs. I also know a couple with nice jobs. I also l know a mechanical engineer who can't find work and an electrician apprentice who can't find a master to give him free volunteer hours.

We have way more hoops to jump through and have to be spotless. I work with early Gen.X and Boomers, and mother of fuck, they're lazy pieces of shit. Probably just as lazy as the worst millennials have to offer, but at least the worst millennial doesn't double click hyperlinks and knows how to set a webpage to favorites.

She's a bad artist and that money is probably in Canadian dollars.

Will Gen Z save us? They seem more conservative and red pilled than Millennials.

the first 1 appeared to be satire and i chuckled

then i read the other 2 and wondered if i could have prevented this

A lot of them are still young, we have to redpill them early

what the hell man? Have you seen thos cry-at-everything cunts from gen z? More cancer brought to you by Single motherhood(TM)

That's on top of the money she gets working for fucking Marvel Comics.

>Gen Z being any less selfish than millenials

Sure, burger. Good luck with that

someone shouldn't have went to school for gay studies

I can't take her(?) seriously with that profile picture.

>listverse.com/2016/08/19/10-reasons-millennials-are-no-different-from-any-other-generation/

But the totally successful and progressive POTUS says that unemployment is at an all time low. Is she saying he is lying?

>u are a bigot

learn to spell cunt

how are millenials pc anyway, I fucking hate leftists

I probably have too much in savings. Should be investing tbqh

She literally makes more than I do a month, and I live on my own am on my last year of a double major in physics and electrical engineering graduating with zero debt. How is it poverty having a smart phone and going out to eat 3 times a week. Sounds like an entitled bitch to me.

You talk about boomers, not millenials.

Gen Z is the generation of narcissistic fucks.