Young Turks do a Segment on Sup Forums

>Young Turks do a Segment on Sup Forums

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP GUYS
youtu.be/oii1v2rUHJA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Gyohdon/status/768348464753377281
vimeo.com/121724096
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/04/dixie-chicks-perform-background-portraying-donald-trump-devil/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
salon.com/2016/03/15/this_kkk_grand_dragon_reportedly_just_endorsed_hillary_clinton_because_she_has_a_hidden_agenda/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mv-wjhC_zJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let's see if she appreciates our memes

twitter.com/Gyohdon/status/768348464753377281

>attacking a powerless woman
garbage desu senpai

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

GET

Why is she so mad you guys?

What's jarring to me about all of this is her complete demeanor.

Keeps looking over to Cenk and doing his type of wording & persona.
>YOUR A SOCIOPATH r-right cenk?

And you see Cenk grab his brows after that knowing she was just being a fucking repeating parrot. Jesus christ TYT is so bad now

I think I'll just leave this here. (In case Ana "Botched Nose Job" Kasparian is reading)

she's right though. everyone on here is fucking miserable and doesn't know what to do with their life. let's keep it real...

#notallanons
#Sup Forumsisaboardofpeace

>You get a raise from attacking powerless
>YOU ARE GARBAGE
damn, projecting in one sentence not even trying to hide it

> is that way

she attacked boards

>she's better than a pure white man

try again next time, ROACH

> I'm better than you
> you are human garbage
> we are bad people for saying the same things.
Oh the irony.

>Ana Kasparian
>Armenian
>Works for known Armenian Genocide denier
>On a show called "The Young Turks" named after the genociders
>Complains about the Redskins name being offensive
>Botched nose job
>Utterly devoid of original thought
>Worthless journalism degree from poverty-tier school
>Bitches about fat shamers
>Fat shames Alex Jones
>Sole purpose in life is to rimjob Junk Ogre and stroke his ego 24/7
>Is somehow "better than us"

Checked

>>On a show called "The Young Turks" named after the genociders
>>Complains about the Redskins name being offensive
Also so much this.

Where is this nose job info? Anyone got a before and after pic to compare? Also is she in her 30s alrdy?

>born just in time to witness Sup Forums become a major player in politics and societies

I can't comprehend what happened over the last year. Its marvelous

> this is a condition unique to Sup Forums

>study
>two jobs
>work out
nah im pretty happy senpai, et tois?

that was hot

PRAISE KEK

>hurr durr
>lets post retarded memes to twitter that validate her position in the eyes of normies
You realize you're only strengthening their support.

Nobody checking these quads.

>these people are miserable
>these people are sociopaths

pick one and only one

Can't stop now!

Kill them all!

She's a retarded, self-righteous Redditor but she is kind of right. Leslie Jones might be literally retarded and probably didn't deserve it. (The whole video was about Harambe memes and racism etc.)

Personally, I definitely think it's an improvement. She admits to the nose job here: vimeo.com/121724096

>Makes video about us
>"I don't give a shit about you"

Concluding statement:

>it iz wut is iz

What did she meme by this, pol?

Armenian whore

Wow that's some serious butthurt right here.

As if SJWs, leftards and their clique were powerless victims and not the ones attacking other people at all times. I wonder if she really deluded herself into believing that shit.

She's right though, you are sociopaths.

This.
Lure them in with promises of friendship and tolerance.
Sup Forums is a board of peace/

damn her teeth are nice

The Bureau of Memetic Warfare thanks you for your service

How things have changed in only a year, we now have undeniable influence over global politics and our influence only continues to grow

Ever rightward we are shifting the Overton window and there is nothing to stop us.

Meme America Great Again!

BLRLRLRRL GET OFF DA PHONE!!! GET OFF DA PHONE WROAAAAGH GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

WE DON'T TAKE SAUDI MONEY WROAGHHHGH

>quads of truth
also, she is so mad

ana is getting blacked by based nigyar right now haha

WHERE IS THE PLANE
WHERE IS THE PLANE
WHERE IS THE PLANE
WHERE IS THE PLANE

It's a
>I DO MEANINGLESS THINGS, I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH MY LIFE

episode

commence

>"learning is great to teach me more knowledge so im more redpilled, I mean it doesn't matter if im too fucking stupid to comprehend as long as i do my work IM GOOD AHHA"

>WORKING 2 JOBS TO BUILD A HEALTHY WORK ETHIC, IT DOESNT MATTER IF IM A WAGESLAVE TO DA JEWS

>I WORK OUT ON MY BODY IN ORDER TO BOOST MY LOW SELF ESTEEM, I MUST LOOK GREAT AND BE PRAISED BY OTHERS ESPECIALLY THE OPPOSITE SEX FOR MY BODY . ALSO IM HEALTHY DUH!!

>YOURE TOO AUTISTIC TO UNDERSTAND THIS, SAD!

Yes goy, you have things figured out, yes goy, be a good goy

God I'd fuck her so many times over.

You think she's a good lay?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/04/dixie-chicks-perform-background-portraying-donald-trump-devil/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

salon.com/2016/03/15/this_kkk_grand_dragon_reportedly_just_endorsed_hillary_clinton_because_she_has_a_hidden_agenda/

foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president.html

SHE'S JUST MAD, RIGHT? SHE DOESN'T NEED A REASON TO FEEL SUPERIOR. RIGHT?

GIVE ME A B
GIVE ME A A
GIVE ME A N
GIVE ME A T
GIVE ME A Z

WHAT DOES THAT SPELL
BANTZ

The fact that she cares so much about the way she looks means we could probably bully her into suicide

I really just don't want to watch that cunt chimping out about something she'll never understand

I'll just read the thread for any highlights.

That's some hardcore projection you just did and I'm not even the guy you did it too.

Wew she was so close to crying. We need to try harder guys

I really fucking hate how she puts her hand out and touches the table like that when she thinks she has a point.

lmao NEET cuck some of enjoy pursuing our goals.

Go back to being a skinne fat numale and stick to your Wow account.

Noice bantz

This should be typed up, baked into a fortune dildo and mailed to Kasparian's cunt

holy shit what a badazz

>murican educashion

You think sociopaths dont feel anything? LOL
wtf
sociopaths just have the inability to understand why social norms are the way they are, therefore they violate them. In society it tends to be by manipulating and hurting others for whatever reason without feeling remorse. It can be any reason, or just for the heck of it.
Sociopathic profiles tend to line up with some sadism.

Did Trump forsee this? What would his campaign be like without Sup Forums?

left wing american politics in the 1960's were all about revolting against "the man"
they won and are now "the man" in every single way they used to complain about
they're still running that same 1960's top 10 playlist
it doesn't make sense in today's context but they control all the levers of power
also they turn everything into an emotional argument so logic no longer factors. if they're mad/sad/snarky enough to convince their viewers they've convinced themselves that they're not "the man" for another day

Feel free to screenshot and tweet to Ana. You have my blessing.

#Rekt, keked and checked

>lure them in
no thanks, that trash doesn't belong here

>I feel like
not an argument

>responding to Sup Forums
Didn't these retards get started on the internet? Don't they understand how trolling works? Maybe they're just desperate for views and are farming memeland for clicks.

She mad

She needs a good dick inside her tbqh. All that toxic , liberal rage will make you hit your boiling point sooner or later. Plug that hole with a throbbing cock and relieve some of that pressure.

wow, never had anyone put it that way

i feel like a real shithead

ill put away the harambe memes while you're trying to make yourself feel like a better person by having other people watch you on twitter feel sorry for unarmed individuals being shot and killed, you are the hero we need

what a brave woman fighting the good fight against memes

you all should be ashamed!!

>those are miserable people
>you're a sociopath
>yeah, I'm fucking better than you
>you are garbage
lol this bitch is triggered

She looks exactly the same?
Can't find what's different.

If people could have forseen what anonymous mass communication would do, it would have been made illegal

Just edgy kids trying to act cool in the peer pressure.

I'm a conservatory level musician, I literally work my passion.

I have a naturally built body, but when I was younger I fell into the self centeredness and narcissism that becoming "extremely" fit requires.

Lmao Ive never even been to wows website, Im 6 feet tall and weight 190.

I am not brainwashed into those "goals", let me guess they involve acquiring a lot of money in some way huh?

I have literally been able to get everything I want in my life without being a vapid narcissitic miserable cunt like the majority of Sup Forums, let alone brainwashed into the values of modern society.

Also I understand social dynamics well enough to get any pussy I want, pic related its my fwb.

lol

>self employed
>earn good money
>lots of friends
>do well with girls
>great social life
>spend my evenings shitposting on pol

Yeah nah you're a cunt

yes you totally understand projection

anything you want and you chose that

I do. Thanks

I like pale blue eyed big titted brunettes, what can I say.

And yet here you are, shitposting. Not impressed.

Kek smiles on these quads of truth

Like I need some youtube cunt to tell me what I already know. What a prick.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

what the fuck does she think she has done in her life? stupid bitch might make snarky comments on a shitty webshow but when it comes down to it she will NEVER squat as much as me

"it is what it is"

Four words truly devoid of ANY meaning whatsoever. I love when people utter this boring meme now, because it lets me know they have the mind of a 3 year old, and their opinions aren't even worth considering.

Literally ANY TIME someone repeats that trite, pointless expression, EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR statement would have been improved by them omitting said words,l but they simply cannot help themselves, because they can't control their impulses, and aren't really conscious of what they're saying to begin with.

It's be like me finishing this post with "I just made a post".

>I just made a post.

its fuckin 1:30 am
I have my clothes in my dryer and im passing time by browsing Sup Forums
also my days are whatever I want them to be , since im not a wage cuck.

Plus I'm listening to an analysis of a Liszt Hungarian Rhapsody (no 4, go listen to it) im going to perform in a month.

>I have literally been able to get everything I want in my life without being a vapid narcissitic miserable cunt like the majority of Sup Forums
You'd be surprised to see what an average Sup Forums kid actually like in the real life. Just take a look at the average alt-righters and you will see. Bunch of scrawny kids acting tough anonymously in the internet but when you see them in person they are pussies of the highest caliber.

you guys have to feel so mature and smart by bringing up the le edgy kids meme :))

So?
Thier opinions don't matter, niether do yours or any other random on twitter

Has the stupid cunt actually thought that people don't genuinely believe the shit they post, but do it to get a reaction?

In any case she's a worthless attention whore looking for drama to reanimate her dead career.

Pay no attention to her

She mad

when i see her that mad after a few comments on youtube i dont think she's happy or healthy lads

You tell 'em, girl.

with 5/10 faces?

It does not really matter if what you are saying is true or not. Trying so hard to prove yourself on an anonymous imageboard still screams insecurity. In the end, nobody cares about you here, so why the effort?

She's terrified Cenk "blowing Armenians away everyday" Uigher could snap at any moment and beat her to death like he's done to so many other Armenians

Nah I know how they are, I can just see every time there is a Trump rally around in my town.
The sad part is that theyre too stupid to understand they're literally horseshoeing.

I sometimes try to actually "redpill" people on here but they just all riled up and just spout insults and detractions.

oh yeah here listen to what im learning now
I bet you'll find it "boring" like the majority of people do

youtube.com/watch?v=mv-wjhC_zJ4

what makes you think I give a shit?