B-but but Utah will be blue this year

>Donald Trump Leads by 15 Points Over Hillary Clinton in Utah
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/23/donald-trump-leads-by-15-points-over-hillary-clinton-in-utah/

Other urls found in this thread:

subjectpolitics.com/timeline-hillarys-worsening-health-using-emails/
rawstory.com/2016/08/trump-is-a-child-rapist-texas-gop-official-to-protest-the-republican-psychopath-at-austin-rally/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's tied in South Carolina and Georgia...

He still needs Pennsylvania. Which will never happen.

And in Missouri

He already has Pencelvania that's his running mate lol

nothing matters until the first debate or hillary has a stroke in public

Surely that website can't be biased. It's not like it's literally owned by Trumps campaign manager or anything.

>Which will never happen.
But Pennsylvania's in the bag for him

PA's in the bag, nigger

What About Georgia?
What About South Carolina?
What About North Carolina?
What About Missouri?

Utah hasn't been won by a Democrat since 1964.

All these memes about Trump winning really make me ponder

Well Trump certainly does have a chance of winning, but $hillary is getting all the votes of the niggers and immigrants.

Who's bag ?

>actually believing the fairy tale that Clinton has health problems

Democrats have only won Georgia twice in recent elections. Bill Clinton in 1992 with a plurality, and the former Governor of Georgia, Jimmy Carter in 1976.

We're back to 1960 and a radically different set of politics in the state for Kennedy's win in 1960.

Yes. THAT'S how bad of a candidate Trump is.

>Utah blue
>EVER

Yeah, because an unconvincited felon is totally better than a billionaire businessman

>inb4 "HURR DURR one to four of his 200 other businesses failed! Drumpgsghsfojhg is clearly a failure, I DEAR SAY"

saved

And its not like literally every major news outlet is biased and in the bag for Hillary.

>implying Hillary will win these states.

Sad!
Also, ki obostha? :)

>Nate Pyrite
>flag
Niggers plz

"Billionaire", yeah sure.

Trump was worth $788 million in 2005 and his business activities haven't been enough since then to get anywhere close to the $10 billion he claims.

And given how much he started with, he would have done better investing in the S&P 500 than he has done in the business world.

S&P500? I guess that is better than employing thousands of people for you leftist cucks. Make up your fucking mind nigger.

>Make up your fucking mind

I didn't contradict myself and I didn't say employing people was bad. I said HE would have done better in an index fund than HE did in the business world.

really makes you think

Does this mean Mormons may not be as retarded as we all thought?

>repeating a meme that's been debunked dozens of times so far

10 Cents have been deposited bla bla bla

>breitbart

Dropped, son.

It hasn't been debunked even once.

If by that you mean the Clinton News Network hasn't written about it, then yeah, you're right.

Trump is 5-10 points behind in NC, VA and GA.

It's over.

Good. Trumpfags rev up those tears.

subjectpolitics.com/timeline-hillarys-worsening-health-using-emails/

Do they pay extra for overnight shilling?

Utah here and this is my front window. I live in a triplex on a busy road next to some dindu's that say Trump is racist. I switch up the banner bi-weekly with strictly pro trump shit!

Did anybody see what Robert Morrow has been up to lately?

rawstory.com/2016/08/trump-is-a-child-rapist-texas-gop-official-to-protest-the-republican-psychopath-at-austin-rally/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899

The fucking madman!