HAPPENING AUSTRALIA

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/1663357/french-man-screaming-allahu-akbar-knifes-two-brit-backpackers-in-australia-killing-girl-21-and-seriously-injuring-man-31/amp/?client=safari

French Muslim shouting Allahu Akbar has stabbed a British woman to death in Australia. Motives unclear™.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzlrLimUaYM
youtube.com/watch?v=GDOsdrNOWMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>french man
Are we just calling towel heads "French" now?

whats the difference

>The knifeman also stabbed a DOG to death during the frenzy and injured Australian man Grant Scholz as he rampaged through a room of around 30 people on Tuesday night.

RIP puppers

Bismillah saying towel is racist
Im ethnic french respect it inshaallah

F

you know what time it is.
bin that knife. save a life.

> ((((((((((french)))))))))) muslim

k

worth the nukes just to be rid of those dog hating fucks

She was kind of a QT

>Cops have arrested a 29-year-old man who they say screamed extremist Islamic prayers during the attack.

>A backpacker, who did not wish to be named, said he knew the alleged attacker.

>He said: "He was a really calm guy, he was always happy. He was a calm person. We're all like a big family at Home Hill. It's very hard not to know anyone's business."

>In a press conference, deputy police commissioner Steve (((Gollschewski))) said the investigation was in its early stages and all motivations were being considered, including criminal and political, as well as the impact of drugs and mental health problems.

I almost puked after reading this

She was hot af.

And this made me rage

>(((Mr Gollschewski))) added: "This is not about race or religion. It is individual criminal behaviour."

Queensland Police said on Twitter: "This was a senseless act of violence."

Ffs why did you let Muslims in, Australia? Your country is supposed to be a panic room for Anglos along with NZ.

>Shouts Allahu Akbar
>Motives unclear

It's a waste of time treading on eggshells like this. Normies are suspicious of Muslims and are slowly becoming redpilled. The left are losing this one.

>Australian logic

Most people are just laughing at this bullshit now. Even my cuck sister thinks it's silly and desperate.

"ah need muh gunz cuz to ah take over gubmin..."
*Nuke bombs you*

How many terror attacks do you think the average person thinks there's been in the West this year?

Also, where can I find a good list of all of them?

French tourist(Somalian/Algerian?)
shouts allah ackbah (starwars fan..General ackbar)
clearly not Muslin
Just shoot me now...........

Amazing.

How do we protect ourselves from the frechmen?

>the French guy is a middle eastern muslim
>the British girl is an Asian
>the motives are "unclear" despite him screaming allahu ackbar while stabbing here
It's like I've stepped into fucking Bizarro world, but I haven't. I'm here, in the real world, on this sinking ship in this ocean of bullshit, and all the crew are terminally retarded so us autists have retreated to the top of the smokestacks where at least we can laugh as the other fuckheads drown before we do.

Help me.

youtube.com/watch?v=WzlrLimUaYM

On the upside most backpackers are leftie students.

>Motives unclear

Weird, the cops are saying he's a terrorist down here.

He also killed a fucking dog. What a cunt.

Also;

They aren't calling him "French", they're saying he's a "French National" or some kind of dual citizen.

They can't cover this one up.

It happened in the hometown of a very prominent Australian politician who has...views...on Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDOsdrNOWMI

Now that she's wielding real political power, I assume she's going to have something to say about this.

>(((British)))

Looks cute, I think, maybe.

Sad.

Can't wait to see how Waleed Ali defends this.

Unfortunately by the time they realize "shit, Muslims DO suck" they're on the floor and dying.

>French

wow lads just because he has french ID means he's french

probably a fucking algerian

Fucking mudshits, when we going to start getting rid of them

THOSE FUCKING FROGS!!!!

>thesun.co.uk

hmmm

10/10

They said he's a "French National" and a "Dual Citizen".

Pretty clear he's an A-rab or African of some kind.

Of fucking course he was french lmaoooo

>Chung

Looks like she was back in her homeland.

Fucking kek.

Ben Garrison has new competition.

100/100

which cops m8? Just saw on SBS the QLD cops were saying it wasn't terrorism

Why are french people so violent? Is it because of the french revolution?

Blessed Pauline

Imagine a world without muslims or islam. Or the majority of those of african descent.

World peace.

Frogs are still fucking butt hurt about agencourt and napoleons getting rekt get the fuck over it already

Start another 100 years war.

>A YOUNG British backpacker allegedly stabbed to death at a hostel by a French man after he yelled “Allahu akbar” has been described as “infectiously happy” by devastated friends.

>Witnesses at the scene reported the 29-year-old French national yelled “Allahu akbar” — “God is the greatest” in Arabic — before killing Ms Ayliffe-Chung in a frenzied attack

>Queensland Police Service Deputy Commissioner Steve Gollschewski said the man yelled it again when police arrested him after the 21-year-old’s death, which a review of the officers’ body-worn cameras confirmed.

>However he appealed for calm, saying there was no evidence Ms Ayliffe-Chung’s suspected killer was radicalised.

So...You just told me a non radicalized, moderate Muslim brutally stabbed a young woman to death, while we also know there are actual radicalized Muslims out there?

...And what part of that is meant to make me calm?

Can't wait for his smug condescending story about how this affects Muslims more and how we should all forgive Muslims for the 400th time this year.

That's if he even mentions it.

>Waleed Ali
>guys XD halal snackpacks

Thank god the victim wasn't white

QLD cops are saying they have no motive yet.

He seems so logical on a lot of issues except his own religion

They probably blame themselves

>Melbourne cucks are going to be screaming religion of peace

Just after we get rid of the commie bastards that run the West.

half arab half asian ?

I've never seen him be logical on anything. He just spouts progressive talking points which I assume is to mask the fact that he's a Muslim or help sell the normalization of Sunni Islam to teenage girls and nu-males.

During the Boston Bombings he literally wrote an article begging for the attackers to be white, but then waving off the fact that if they were Muslim, who cares? Cause "Muh Muslims Get Blown Up Everyday In Whogivesafuckstan".

He associates with Imam's who call for the "merciful" slaughter of homosexuals - and makes no qualms or explanations for it.

But hey, he copied some inane Soros directed joke from John Oliver, so he's totally Aussie, right?

FUCKING GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

GET RID OF WALEED ALI-AKBAR TOO!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did he pledge allegiance with ISIS or something? I don't reckon it's a terrorist attack as it is just another violent mudslime chimping out. pray to Pauline

R A R E

>French man kills English girl in the name of islam
>neither of them are white
21st century: the stabbing

>motives unclear
>shouts "Allahu Akbar"

And i thought charlie pickering was a cunt

Wtf I hate France now. At least no Aussies were hurt.

>french man
MY FUCKING SIDES

"un français bronzé"
tanned french

Aussie crusade when?

He repeatedly screamed Allahu Ackbar.

See my above post where one our esteemed Islamic leaders equates violently stabbing someone to death and giving birth.

if i were french i would be mad as fuck at this

hundreds die to muslims and then you get put in the same category

rip woof bork doggo

Yeah like I hate Islam and shit, but I reckon this attack was just a chimpout. Also all Islamic Leaders are full of shit

>The man taken into custody has been transferred to hospital for treatment for what police believe are non life-threatening injuries sustained in the incident.

Feels good to know he was beat half to death before the coppers showed up, hope he has a lovely time with lots of new friends in prison.

this hit me in the feels

It's not a "terrorist" attack per se. It's a Muslim Attack.

We don't really need to differentiate the two anymore.

It's time the Aussies and emus put aside their differences and unite against a common enemy, the French.

i shall fap to her to pay respects

Gallipoli round 2

yeah exactly

Goddamnit.

What a complete fucking waste.

i know
also tfw realizing at any place any time in the world a muslim might sperg out and stab you

good think i never relax around browns

Cronulla 2.0

dat ass

CRONULLA 2.0 WHEN

COME ON AUSCUNTS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

>""English"" backpacker Mia Ayliffe-Chung, 21, was knifed by a ""Frenchman"" shouting “Allahu Akbar” at a hostel in Australia
The wonders of multiculturalism.

>up to 30 witnesses
>"French gentleman"
>shouted Allahu Ackbar
>"we don't have enough information to determine a motive and are launching an investigation to determine if this is a case of terrorism or if the suspect may have been radicalised"
Nothing makes me angrier than the >radicalised meme.

Huh, if we would classify the breeding of terrorists as an act of terrorism on its own, we could really start dealing with this problem.

>shouted allahu akbar
>motives unclear
nice planet we've got here

>transferred to hospital for treatment
Why bother?

Recently because for lack of a better word terminally ill, quit my job because why work anymore. No siblings and both parents passed away many years ago.

Have become pretty redpilled from years on Sup Forums.

Thinking of going out with a real bang, while I could 'convert' to islam and try to take a few fellow whites with me to further the race war I am thinking of doing a little social science instead.

'Converting' to christianity and killing as many Muslims as I can, I'll leave vidoes claiming i'm doing it for God, pretty much do exactly what mudslime for the Pedofile but do the same thing in the name of Jesus/God. Just to see how the Left spins the story.

Would they condemn my racist attacks, would they try and bury the Christian connection/motive, or would they push the attacks to be pro mudslime/everyone feel sorry for the brown people because evil whitey did it again.

Hell maybe a White Christian on muslim attack would set off more similar attacks, spur people on to start the race war.

I grew up in pic related.

So I don't know any other feeling tbqh.

real talk for a sec: When do you think the Australians will finally snap, and we might see unrest like Cronulla again?

In this case, both with the police statement and the Imam's statement - It's shooting itself in the foot.

>Oh, so the Muslim screaming Allahu Ackbar stabbing people to death was one of the NORMAL ones?

>Gee, I'd hate to run into one of the bad ones then

He just had a mental breakdown. It happens. Nothing to see here.

Don't be retarded, don't respond to such savagery in kind.

wtf man
at least your survived

Meh. Back then it was mostly just crime that was the problem. The Jihad Jihad shit is honestly relatively recent.

SHE WAS A CUTE HYRBID ASIAN-WHITE MIX. FUCKING REEEE I AM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW DEUS VULT MUTHAFUCKERS DEUS VULT